Emily shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Towards the end of them staying there they underpaid rent. When Paul was contacted to sort it he threatened the 70 year old landlord. The owners of the house have had it for almost 50 years, the man died and the lady returned home to Australia where she rented the house out. From what I've been told the letting agent was equally as bad as they failed to do their job in regards to inspections and follow ups. The lady actually came back here after Paul and Emily moved out and was distraught at the state of the house. Took almost 9 months to get it ready to be re rented and they are still having problems with things the agent should have been dealing with.

Didn't really care or followed Emily before that, knew she stayed there and that's about it. Everything that's came out since this about them especially the raid from police just solidified the type of people both of them are. Her mums a mug aswell. Imagine living in a damp smelly bedroom with mushrooms growing out the walls because your daughter and husband won't report it. The plumbers etc said with the amount of damage it causes it would be impossible for them not to notice the leaks and damp etc.

What police raid x

I don't know Paul (and don't want to), but while there's folks on this thread saying he's a sound guy, and what passes for his sense of humour being lapped up on Insta, you're not dealing drugs and part of that world if you're not a thug. So threatening a geriatric is hardly a surprise, nor is living like a lowlife.

Living the dream online, and on-world living in a tit-hole... that's Emily's "brand" she was protecting.

Reactions: 3
What police raid x
Last summer pollock police arrived at the house they used to rent on two occasions (Friday and Saturday night after 11pm) looking for Paul unbeknown to them they no longer lived there and hadn't for 6+ months.

I don't know Paul (and don't want to), but while there's folks on this thread saying he's a sound guy, and what passes for his sense of humour being lapped up on Insta, you're not dealing drugs and part of that world if you're not a thug. So threatening a geriatric is hardly a surprise, nor is living like a lowlife.

Living the dream online, and on-world living in a tit-hole... that's Emily's "brand" she was protecting.
That instagram of his is embarrassing most of it is dedicated to his ex wife. Kidding on it’s all banter and a laugh and a joke but It’s not it’s mortifying. Everyone talks about him having it considering he never had one until they split up. The digs he throws about her while he’s “moved on” think he’s a creep. Don’t know how is new gf puts up with it

Reactions: 6
Why wouldn't you just get the leaks and mould fixed, if they had the money it shouldn't have been an issue, can't imagine why anyone would want to live like derty pigs. Imagine leaving underwear lying around too. Filthy boot. Her mother clearly didn't teach her well.

How do Paul G and Annie M's Paul know each other? Sorry that girl really irritates me with her constant reposting of others arse licking her and getting her man to video her opening her designer stuff

That instagram of his is embarrassing most of it is dedicated to his ex wife. Kidding on it’s all banter and a laugh and a joke but It’s not it’s mortifying. Everyone talks about him having it considering he never had one until they split up. The digs he throws about her while he’s “moved on” think he’s a creep. Don’t know how is new gf puts up with it
It’s absolutely chronic, he’s making a complete show of himself. It was mildly amusing at first but now it’s just mortifying. He’s clearly obsessed with her. 🥴

Why wouldn't you just get the leaks and mould fixed, if they had the money it shouldn't have been an issue, can't imagine why anyone would want to live like derty pigs. Imagine leaving underwear lying around too. Filthy boot. Her mother clearly didn't teach her well.
It's not even that, it all would've been sorted by the landlord had they reported it but they didn't. Gas inspector went in as standard and failed them because only one ring worked and the gas shut off wasn't working on the cooker. He advised it was because of the water coming from around sink/walls (her mums room was on the other side of kitchen so the leak just spread through to her mums room too. When I seen some of the pictures I was disgusted at the life they portray to the life they actually live.

If I'm paying X amount in rent you best believe any issues is being reported. It was honestly such a shame to see how distraught that family were over the state of their family home. Luckily there's new people in who are lovely and slot into the area really well.

It’s absolutely chronic, he’s making a complete show of himself. It was mildly amusing at first but now it’s just mortifying. He’s clearly obsessed with her. 🥴
Yeah I get he must of been hurt and upset when they broke up of course they were together a long time but how can you even try and move on with someone else when your constantly thinking of how to take the piss on your next insta pic referring to her at all costs, he puts a lot of work into it for it just to be a bit of fun

Reactions: 1
That Paul seems to have decorated his new place like a wee boy's dream apartment, stuffed with all his toys. His sense of humour is on a par with a schoolboy too, and continuing the man-child mentality, he seems to have an aversion to wearing big-boy's long trousers too.

But I don't doubt as much as he enjoys playing Peter Pan, he also enjoys playing the bully and thug. Wonder if he practices his "hard stare" thing he does to camera, with his Darth Vader helmet on too?

Both the two of them, him and Emily, playing the big shots, and living in squalor. Nothing about them pics of Steptoe's junkyard they lived in says the "Chanel" lifestyle. Wondering how much of her designer gear is just props, fake staging.

Annie M must be as bad to associate with the likes of that.

didn’t Emily and Paul live in Falkirk before they split? When did they live in Pollock?

Reactions: 1
I want to know more about kim brennan I cant believe she is addicted to pain killers to keep skinny, she had so much potential with her make up career

Reactions: 4
you don’t know what he would have stashed in that house, probably wouldn’t want anyone possibly seeing it

Reactions: 2
they r from springburn not Pollock. Why was her mum living with them? Did she not have her own house with the dad?
how weird is that a new married couple moving in her mum. Especially as loads of her pictures she was half naked in bed looking like they had just finished up and he’s took a snap. They r creepy af! Then and now. Also how many times is Emily going to move that stupid green plant thing around the house to be in the background of her recent pictures. Why Do the new pictures look like the house is modern and then the bedroom she keeps posting on the story looks like my grannies.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.