Emily shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok someone either start a new thread Now or we’ll all just stay on here 🤣

I just tried but maybe you need to be a bit more of an established member to do it?

If anyone else can please do it, can you add the list with additions to the first post please?

KimmyGs voice goes straight through me. It’s like nails on a chalk board!

Reactions: 1
Just keep this one!
Kimmyg also is a pure wannabe

don’t get me started on Claratinks

Reactions: 7
What about Taylor brown? I seen years ago her boyfriend bought her a brand new merc lol WTF

Ha ha I don’t mind Taylor. She seems normal. Glad she’s away from Jilly cause I think she’s a horror I cannot gk her at all. She absolutely loves herself aswell. I don’t know if she does insta full time now? She worked in quiz with Amy and Kirsten but now they don’t associate at all? I’d love to know the tea here!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.