Emily shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Google Hayleys wedding and it gives you more insight. Think daily mail did an article on it!
No way did they?!?!? I use that venue a lot for events I was disgusted when I seen her using it x what do I Google x

Also - any chat on why half of Glasgow was in Dubai for new year? It seemed like the dodgiest crowd?!

Reactions: 1
No way did they?!?!? I use that venue a lot for events I was disgusted when I seen her using it x what do I Google x
The only reason they changed to that last minute was because the previous venue was visited by police and lost the payment for it due to proceeds of crime, they also requested a list of all wedding guests

The only reason they changed to that last minute was because the previous venue was visited by police and lost the payment for it due to proceeds of crime, they also requested a list of all wedding guests
Ha! Where was their previous venue if you are able to reveal?

Jilly is a director of 3 companies, her scumbag brother of 6. They have their most recent one together which is a clothing wholesale company so be intrigued to see if she brings out "merch"

Almost all of the Glasgow "influencers" are either dating footballers, or drug dealers. They are all skinny clones, with copy and paste grey houses, its pathetic.

The worse one of all is bloody Annie Blackley she's an absolute idiot.

Jilly is a director of 3 companies, her scumbag brother of 6. They have their most recent one together which is a clothing wholesale company so be intrigued to see if she brings out "merch"

Almost all of the Glasgow "influencers" are either dating footballers, or drug dealers. They are all skinny clones, with copy and paste grey houses, its pathetic.

The worse one of all is bloody Annie Blackley she's an absolute idiot.

Director of what tho???

What has Lloyd done x

I never knew this annoys me even more where was it meant to be I know the photographer and some of the make up team but not enough to get the Goss 🤣🤣🤣

Found the articles 👍
Meant to be in Cameron house.

Ha! Where was their previous venue if you are able to reveal?
Cameron house.

Director of what tho???

What has Lloyd done x
Drug offences and a serious assault.

Lloyd cross is coming up a different article are u sure it’s him
Yes 100%

I remember when Darcy Gillies was 13 rumours went around Bearsden, Drumchapel etc that her dad paid for her to get a boob job abroad! She also used to go up nightclubs before she was 18 drinking nothing but champagne so she could find a "footballer boyfriend"I recall well

Reactions: 2
Meant to be in Cameron house.

Cameron house.

Drug offences and a serious assault.

Yes 100%

Where’s the articles I want to have a nose lol

I remember when Darcy Gillies was 13 rumours went around Bearsden, Drumchapel etc that her dad paid for her to get a boob job abroad! She also used to go up nightclubs before she was 18 drinking nothing but champagne so she could find a "footballer boyfriend"I recall well
How is her mum and dad so rich

How is her mum and dad so rich
Darcy's dad Campbell is a successful car dealership owner, I'm sure he also had a property business based in the Balloch/Alexandria area as well
He has links to Lomond Car centre and one in Dumbarton, their house in Bearsden is massive and the mum has links to car dealerships too

No the fire was December 2017 thst got married July 2017.

Her dad owns a company legit they are mega rich, their house has a gated entrance etc.
The pics of their old house online are insaneeee

Darcy's dad Campbell is a successful car dealership owner, I'm sure he also had a property business based in the Balloch/Alexandria area as well
He has links to Lomond Car centre and one in Dumbarton, their house in Bearsden is massive and the mum has links to car dealerships too

The pics of their old house online are insaneeee

Do u have link

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.