Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when she had got pregnant they had been together like 2/3 months but she used to post him constantly.

surely the professionals and her family could tell she was off her face. It’s plain to see when someone’s out their nut on codeine.
I modelled for her once and she asked me for pain killers. It’s quite sad to see her deteriorate and post constantly online when she’s really not well at all

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She’s also had work done to her face she looks differentView attachment 351489

She looked incredible on her wedding day! I’m sure she cheated on paul with chick & I may be wrong but chick was still with darcy too.
She did cheat on Paul with chick, it was well known in the nightclub he had an interest in, I have a friend who works there and he said he was surprised it didn’t come out sooner

?? That’s my point. Railway engineers are often very well paid, planners are not.
Don’t agree with that, I’m a planner and I’m on 47000 a year, maybe depends on the industry you are in

Her new quote about kindness ..I wish she would be kind to everyone else and stayed home and keep people safe!! The funny thing is, I believe there is so much kindness in the world & Us discussion hypocrisy of people behaviours promote realistic and justifiable hurt, annoyance & anger. I understand she wanted to go on holiday and it is evident she didn’t care about other people Covid trauma. It’s not unkind to call out and disagree with a persons behaviour. Using tattle life to highlight behaviours which are not acceptable. What a mess she is in...aw well it is her life & I am sure she post half naked picture & superficial ‘Best life/person’ quotes to hide her morals.
She paid the ultimate price, her dad died because of her selfishness, she may not have given him COVID, however there are so many vulnerable people out there that are in the category that she may well have given someone an end game

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I'm sure kim was hooked on Tramadol after her boobs not co codamol, they kept her skinny and she got obsessed with that, I think she got bullied in high school and was over weight. But she was taking them throughout her pregnancy, he didn't know until when her baby was born the doctors knew. Think she put her child at risk and he got custody. I have met kim and she was nice, I felt a little lost I just don't think she has good influences in her life to be like right that's enough and put her in rehab.

Reactions: 4
I'm sure kim was hooked on Tramadol after her boobs not co codamol, they kept her skinny and she got obsessed with that, I think she got bullied in high school and was over weight. But she was taking them throughout her pregnancy, he didn't know until when her baby was born the doctors knew. Think she put her child at risk and he got custody. I have met kim and she was nice, I felt a little lost I just don't think she has good influences in her life to be like right that's enough and put her in rehab.
I’ve been in a situation where a family member has a painkiller addiction and I could 100% tell the difference when she was on or off them. Her son had a Valium problem and I could tell when he was bouncing and when he wasn’t so I don’t know how no one picked up on this through her pregnancy and intervened. There’s turning a blind eye to something when someone is just doing it to themselves but if there is a baby involved how could no one have taken notice of it when it’s to the extent when it affects a baby it wasn’t just a few to see her through withdrawal.

Reactions: 6
Ah right, apologies for tht

Wtf is he wearing
He gives me the absolute bile 🤢🤢 hes so greasy looking and that hair and tattoos! Not to mention his costume jewellery 🤣🤣🤣
Clearly on the tanning injections aswell 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ He clearly thinks he’s a ten… son you’re lucky if you’re scraping a 5!

Oh I forgot the teeth aswell!!!! I think he’s just with Emily to boost his own “influencer” profile! I actually cringe at his pics of him posing oh sorry candid!!! How any lassie can find that attractive is beyond me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He gives me the absolute bile 🤢🤢 hes so greasy looking and that hair and tattoos! Not to mention his costume jewellery 🤣🤣🤣
Clearly on the tanning injections aswell 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ He clearly thinks he’s a ten… son you’re lucky if you’re scraping a 5!

Oh I forgot the teeth aswell!!!! I think he’s just with Emily to boost his own “influencer” profile! I actually cringe at his pics of him posing oh sorry candid!!! How any lassie can find that attractive is beyond me!
Yeah he makes me boak, can’t believe what she sees in him, however she is so fixated on her influencer sad life, I can’t imagine not doing a meaningful job, that life just looks boring, nice after 5 mins, a bit when you go on holiday and after 10 and you are looking forward to going home

He's desperately trying to look cool, nah mate u look like a fanny 😂
If it wasn’t for PG she wouldn’t have that following anyways he helped her big style in life. She loves a man who’s in the bad business chicks another tosser she’s jumped onto she will soon cheat on him and he will soon cheat on her like he does them all.

He looks manky. My OH moans when I ask for a photo together I’d be mortified if my man was trying to do all these candid poses 🤮🤮no bigger turn off

• Haha
Mental ain’t it all them years with paul not one picture wel maybe now and again he got a insta story but chicks getting it all mental.

Reactions: 1
Ah right, apologies for tht

Wtf is he wearing
I know you said he does your old job but if he has experience with Primavera P6 planning he will easily make at least £40 an hour if he’s a contractor. Probably just depends on what jobs he done before working in rail he might have winged it and asked for a payrise

Reactions: 1
I know you said he does your old job but if he has experience with Primavera P6 planning he will easily make at least £40 an hour if he’s a contractor. Probably just depends on what jobs he done before working in rail he might have winged it and asked for a payrise
Let’s call a spade a spade here… his uncle is Mincey (those who don’t know google him), he’s a “Director” of three totally different “cash based” companies and hasn’t worked a day in Insta life…..
I’d never say he’s DD money launderer… of course not, but it’s apparent that his cash is Ariel White……

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I know it’s not her thread but she’s been mentioned..is Kim ok? Her latest story is bleeping weird! I hope she has help

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.