Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we to believe that’s her car? Imagine coming back to your car and some try hard instagrammer was pawing at it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kim Brennan apparently has addiction issues after painkiller addiction following her boob job (I think it was that surgery anyway) which is *apparently* why she lost her man and custody of her daughter. Doesn’t look like she’s getting back to normal which is sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Kim Brennan apparently has addiction issues after painkiller addiction following her boob job (I think it was that surgery anyway) which is *apparently* why she lost her man and custody of her daughter. Doesn’t look like she’s getting back to normal which is sad.
Does her ex have custody of her daughter now? He is very good looking.

Reactions: 2
He doesn’t have that many followers and is quite low key on SM so not sure he should be mentioned but he’s a gf who seems to be involved with the wee girl as well.
Does Stephanie deans have a thread? Or just this one x

Reactions: 1
As far as I know, he has custody and she has access. Yeah I wouldn’t share his info as he’s very private now & seems to be a good parent.

Yes her ex is gorgeeeous! I always see him at the fort.
I remember when she had got pregnant they had been together like 2/3 months but she used to post him constantly.

surely the professionals and her family could tell she was off her face. It’s plain to see when someone’s out their nut on codeine.

Reactions: 2
I remember when she had got pregnant they had been together like 2/3 months but she used to post him constantly.

surely the professionals and her family could tell she was off her face. It’s plain to see when someone’s out their nut on codeine.
I think she announced the pregnancy 3/4 months into their relationship so basically got pregnant straight away. She lost loads of weight and transformed the way she looked so probably felt lucky to be with him.

Another holiday for Emily, tough life doing duck all

You've just took the words right out my mouth. They are with each other 24/7 definitely something suspicious about him
Surely you have to go to Uni to be a railway engineer? It isn't the obvious step from nightclub owner..

Reactions: 3
He’s not an engineer!! He’s a planner. I’ve said this before.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.