Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but this is awful 🙈 Those melons!!! She looked so much better before, it’s a shame really. Like a lot of you have said, she’s now looking so generic. I’ve had to unfollow her after catching up on the thread, I can’t continue to follow these people who have no morals. The Covid rule breaking, the dodgy characters, shameless!!
Ridiculous looking! Would look nice with her old boobs. Big boobs out on show is just trashy looking IMO. Whereas if you’ve small ones you can wear pretty much any low cut top and not look cheap and tacky.

Reactions: 9
I think the weirdest thing about pg and kate is that she is literally living Emily's life in the house that Emily designed and lived in with pg, I wouldn't be surprised if she left hunners of clothes behind and kate gets her pick of them. It was when he cut her hair during lockdown to that sort of long bob length Emily has...one...I would not let my boyfriend anywhere near my hair...two...if he did somehow manage to cut it and gave me the same haircut as his ex...I think I'd be running for the door, it gives me Kathy Bates Misery vibes lol:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wasn’t there mention on a previous post about Emily liking a bag up her nose and threesomes with Paul?

Reactions: 4
Paul in comments trying to be funny likes he’s not the one who cut her hair like his ex wives, buys her clothes like his ex wives & takes the pictures of her like his ex wife 🥴🥴🥴

KB delete the shaxter comment 🥲

Reactions: 12
LV earrings and a Rolex all for getting your photo in the car.. oh what a fickle life they live. Trying to be your bfs ex screams insecurity. I feel awful for the girl, she is stunning and shouldn't feel like that. What a shame.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the weirdest thing about pg and kate is that she is literally living Emily's life in the house that Emily designed and lived in with pg, I wouldn't be surprised if she left hunners of clothes behind and kate gets her pick of them. It was when he cut her hair during lockdown to that sort of long bob length Emily has...one...I would not let my boyfriend anywhere near my hair...two...if he did somehow manage to cut it and gave me the same haircut as his ex...I think I'd be running for the door, it gives me Kathy Bates Misery vibes lol:oops:
I couldn't agree more the whole thing is weird..

Emily told PG that she was going for milk and walked out
This can't be true surely? All her stuff would have been there?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You can actually see the pony in Emily’s Instagram where she starts dating pg. before then it’s all pics of friends and her dog like a normal person

Reactions: 5
Paul in comments trying to be funny likes he’s not the one who cut her hair like his ex wives, buys her clothes like his ex wives & takes the pictures of her like his ex wife 🥴🥴🥴

KB delete the shaxter comment 🥲
I know....he obviously took the picture....are these folk not right in the head??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was, reliable source said once the Romulus came out about the alleged child trafficking she didn’t stay

Rumours even
Madness. The whole thing is mental. Like did they split cause of that or cause of her cheating? Seems like mixed stories and I think I read it wasn't cause of any of that and that it was cause he was emotionally abusive and she had enough, think it said that in another thread, but who knows what is true

Reactions: 2
LV earrings and a Rolex all for getting your photo in the car.. oh what a fickle life they live. Trying to be your bfs ex screams insecurity. I feel awful for the girl, she is stunning and shouldn't feel like that. What a shame.
if you look at her insta pre PG there was little to none designer. He bought her Rolex,earrings, shoes, bags 🥴 he said himself he helped shak build up her social media then when she got to big she left him 🤣 so he’s now coaching Kate 😂

It was, reliable source said once the Romulus came out about the alleged child trafficking she didn’t stay

Rumours even
I wouldn’t be surprised if she made up
The rumour so she didn’t look so bad shagging her husband’s mate 🤣 no ones going to take an alleged child traffickers word over little miss perfects are they 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
if you look at her insta pre PG there was little to none designer. He bought her Rolex,earrings, shoes, bags 🥴 he said himself he helped shak build up her social media then when she got to big she left him 🤣 so he’s now coaching Kate 😂

I wouldn’t be surprised if she made up
The rumour so she didn’t look so bad shagging her husband’s mate 🤣 no ones going to take an alleged child traffickers word over little miss perfects are they 🤷🏽‍♀️
Very true and like there was no evidence he was so makes it even stranger she wouldn't say anything. Like honestly makes you question if she questioned it herself. Even though it is all proven nonsense now. Or maybe she wanted to leave him and that was just an excuse.

Reactions: 4
Seems weird he would want Kate to go the same way when all he did was slag that way of life. Now instead of going with an influencer he is going with a wannabe influencer 😅

How did PG manage to keep the house?
Think it was his house someone said

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.