Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really still want to know what these stories were now. Didn't mind where she lives just wasnt sure if she lived with family or Chick as someone had said she moved our after lockdown?
She lives with him, I’m not sure how tattle works with posting personal addresses so just being cautious Incase I get the thread locked lol happens a lot with Glasgow threads 😂 to much gossip it gets out of hand 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
She lives with him, I’m not sure how tattle works with posting personal addresses so just being cautious Incase I get the thread locked lol happens a lot with Glasgow threads 😂 to much gossip it gets out of hand 😂😂😂😂
Will we start a new thread in case?

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe I feel guilty going to Tesco 2 days in a row when she’s out here in a pandemic prioritising getting her tits done and flying halfway across the world 🤣

Reactions: 10
What I am disgusted about, is that her father died from covid and she deliberately broke lock down rules and put others at danger!! No wonder she was trying to hide it!! She may have followers but I question if she has morals !

Reactions: 8
She should stop giving advice! ‘Most of the people I know don’t have degrees’ however most of the people I know wouldn’t post picture of themselves in underwear for money & instant gratification from strangers!! If you are reading this, I will say this to you if we ever meet! Just cause people don’t agree with your behaviour doesn’t mean they are unhappy!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
What I am disgusted about, is that her father died from covid and she deliberately broke lock down rules and put others at danger!! No wonder she was trying to hide it!! She may have followers but I question if she has morals !
shes now posting about it because she let her followers know it was a “surprise”, the travel company assured them it was safe & she lied saying she’s been there from last weekend. She’s a disgrace just like the rest of the brainless twats.

Reactions: 13
She should stop giving advice! ‘Most of the people I know don’t have degrees’ however most of the people I know wouldn’t post picture of themselves in underwear for money & instant gratification from strangers!! If you are reading this, I will say this to you if we ever meet! Just cause people don’t agree with your behaviour doesn’t mean they are unhappy!
I absolutely agree with this. I’m not saying you need a degree to get anywhere in life but some sort of aspiration beyond making money from taking photos of yourself for Instagram would be a good place to start. In other words, a real job.

Reactions: 9
shes now posting about it because she let her followers know it was a “surprise”, the travel company assured them it was safe & she lied saying she’s been there from last weekend. She’s a disgrace just like the rest of the brainless twats.
The travel company assured her it was safe??! What does that even mean? She's lost the plot for the sake of a few IG likes. Since when does a travel company dictate what's right and what's wrong?

The clear fact is that she's broken the law by travelling from a Tier 4 area or an area under temporary lockdown to Glasgow Airport to fly away for a self indulgent holiday to the Maldives. This is despite the fact one of her parents died from Covid a few weeks ago.

She really is an odious individual. Completely devoid of morals and frankly the ultimate Covidiot.

Way to go Emily.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand why she even bothered to lie and say she’s been there since last weekend when she has travelled from a tier 4 area anyway, never mind the lockdown!

Reactions: 9
The travel company assured her it was safe??! What does that even mean? She's lost the plot for the sake of a few IG likes. Since when does a travel company dictate what's right and what's wrong?

The clear fact is that she's broken the law by travelling from a Tier 4 area or an area under temporary lockdown to Glasgow Airport to fly away for a self indulgent holiday to the Maldives. This is despite the fact one of her parents died from Covid a few weeks ago.

She really is an odious individual. Completely devoid of morals and frankly the ultimate Covidiot.

Way to go Emily.
Yes exactly, I can’t understand why someone would contribute to spreading a disease which killed their parent? Yes I think the government top trumps a travel company. I think it suspicious if she has been there for a while , but why does she have loads of pictures of her outside in the snow??

Reactions: 4
Haha totally! Most people I know weren’t born naturally beautiful and paid thousands just to simply exist BUT HERE WE ARE EMILY

Haha totally! Most people I know weren’t born naturally beautiful and paid thousands just to simply exist BUT HERE WE ARE EMILY
yes exactly. Also, people may be naturally gifted being smart or skilled.I am glad the NHS staff didn’t take her words of wisdom. They went got their degrees and saved us!

Yes exactly, I can’t understand why someone would contribute to spreading a disease which killed their parent? Yes I think the government top trumps a travel company. I think it suspicious if she has been there for a while , but why does she have loads of pictures of her outside in the snow??
She hasn’t been there for a while her boyfriend posted on Tuesday them both on the flight drinking Champagne. Now why would you wait until a national lockdown to post if you where there in their 4 ? And if her boyfriend surprised her why is he tagging the travel company that’s all ready been called out for gifting the likes of Kady McDermott the same holiday. I noticed also in her Q&A she obviously asked herself the question “who did your bf book with babe” & she tagged the travel company nice way to slyly do her “AD” without having to tell people you were gifted it like everything else 🥱 the travel company won’t mind as they already responded to criticism saying they’ll ask their “influencers” to stop posting LOL

Reactions: 6

Way to go Emily.
Oh didn’t you realise? Trending travel are such a good travel company that they’ve been able to ban covid from any of their holidays - which is why they’ve been able to assure her it was safe! How amazing is that! 🙄

Reactions: 7
I just find it so fitting that the Q& A session fitted in with what the chat was on here. I am saddened that such a beautiful girl has resorted to unnecessary surgery.She will regret it. Kept it hidden due to the covid sitch and now happy to discuss. I have had to unfollow. Basic.....

Reactions: 10
When she was married to pg she was renting a place near where some of my friends live, they rented it off an old couple and completely trashed the place, she is a manky midden, apparently a plumber went in and she left faeces stained pants lying all over the place, the property was absolutely filthy. When they moved out, the owners in their 70s tried to claim from them for the absolutely disgusting state of the place but backed off when they were threatened by the ex husbands boys. She is foul. Probably why she hasn't dated 'up' she's a dirty, clatty b*tch

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.