Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was married to pg she was renting a place near where some of my friends live, they rented it off an old couple and completely trashed the place, she is a manky midden, apparently a plumber went in and she left faeces stained pants lying all over the place, the property was absolutely filthy. When they moved out, the owners in their 70s tried to claim from them for the absolutely disgusting state of the place but backed off when they were threatened by the ex husbands boys. She is foul. Probably why she hasn't dated 'up' she's a dirty, clatty b*tch
I remember when she used to post photos in the old house it looked manky!!!

Reactions: 1
When she was married to pg she was renting a place near where some of my friends live, they rented it off an old couple and completely trashed the place, she is a manky midden, apparently a plumber went in and she left faeces stained pants lying all over the place, the property was absolutely filthy. When they moved out, the owners in their 70s tried to claim from them for the absolutely disgusting state of the place but backed off when they were threatened by the ex husbands boys. She is foul. Probably why she hasn't dated 'up' she's a dirty, clatty b*tch
I find the faeces stained pants part hard to believe but I did laugh 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
reading this reminded me that someone sent me a video of Nicola mimnagh rubbing her vag in an airplane toilet years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just find it so fitting that the Q& A session fitted in with what the chat was on here. I am saddened that such a beautiful girl has resorted to unnecessary surgery.She will regret it. Kept it hidden due to the covid sitch and now happy to discuss. I have had to unfollow. Basic.....
Her new quote about kindness ..I wish she would be kind to everyone else and stayed home and keep people safe!! The funny thing is, I believe there is so much kindness in the world & Us discussion hypocrisy of people behaviours promote realistic and justifiable hurt, annoyance & anger. I understand she wanted to go on holiday and it is evident she didn’t care about other people Covid trauma. It’s not unkind to call out and disagree with a persons behaviour. Using tattle life to highlight behaviours which are not acceptable. What a mess she is in...aw well it is her life & I am sure she post half naked picture & superficial ‘Best life/person’ quotes to hide her morals.

Reactions: 9
Done some investigating - PG definitely still stays in that house. Same man cave, same flooring, same kitchen .. so the crappy pants story is definitely a reach FUNNY but unfortunately untrue 😂😂😂
I think the story regarding landlords and crappy pants was for a previous rented property. I’m sure he owns the one he and kate are in now in Falkirk - it’s the same one he and Emily bought and had an insta home account which was deleted when they split up.

Reactions: 7
I think the story regarding landlords and crappy pants was for a previous rented property. I’m sure he owns the one he and kate are in now in Falkirk - it’s the same one he and Emily bought and had an insta home account which was deleted when they split up.
ahhhh I see, crappy pants may be true after all 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It wasn't the property they bought, it was a rental property PG may have lived there with Lucy before he dumped her for Emily this was well before they married. It was near a building which was a Tesco but not now. This was a few years back, I didnt actually know who Emily was at the time, but everytime I see her on Social Media that story sticks in my head

Meant to say this is in falkirk as I have friends there and some went to school with Lucy and they were talking about it for months after[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I saw Nicola Mimnagh out in a restaurant with big eared old rich man last Summer, they looked so odd together. She is very skinny but really gorgeous in real life! I saw Emily out shopping with her mum, I smiled at her as I follow her on insta, she seemed like a right witch, drew me a dirty look 👀 I unfollowed her straight away as I’m petty like that 😂. Did anyone notice that Emily dyed her hair on the exact day that Kate went blonde 😂😂these people live a vacuous existence 🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The place she lived in before with PG was rented . I know this as my friend now lives in it and she said it was a state when they moved in.

Reactions: 5
I'm not too sure what to make of Emily recently. To be honest before all this I did quite like that she kept her life private and instagram was her job, you could tell that, she used it for modelling clothes and I kind of appreciated that she didnt push the usual influencer stuff like body positivity, when you've had work done, the flashy cars and house stuff, I mean yeah she showed a bit but not in your face, none of the trading scam stuff, I mean it was budget fashion, pretty harmless. I think she's shot herself in the foot with this holiday with everything going on, and the boob job just seems pretty random as well in the middle of a pandemic. The latest q&a trying to justify it all was also weird. I sometimes feel like these influencers struggle to live a normal life, this lockdown just highlights how hard they actually find it, sooner or later real life bites you on the arse.

Reactions: 11
I'm not too sure what to make of Emily recently. To be honest before all this I did quite like that she kept her life private and instagram was her job, you could tell that, she used it for modelling clothes and I kind of appreciated that she didnt push the usual influencer stuff like body positivity, when you've had work done, the flashy cars and house stuff, I mean yeah she showed a bit but not in your face, none of the trading scam stuff, I mean it was budget fashion, pretty harmless. I think she's shot herself in the foot with this holiday with everything going on, and the boob job just seems pretty random as well in the middle of a pandemic. The latest q&a trying to justify it all was also weird. I sometimes feel like these influencers struggle to live a normal life, this lockdown just highlights how hard they actually find it, sooner or later real life bites you on the arse.
I do agree, I loved Emily when she would create quirky outfits & I genuinely believed she was a lovely person who was and got lucky.What started to put me off her (the same with the other influences , especially the ODOLLs) is that they would flash all the great parts about their life I.e. clothes, holidays, all the cute things their boyfriends would for them. However when life isn’t perfect there is no mention of it & everyone starts talking about not sharing cause of boundaries until they are happy again in other relationship. Again, I am disgusted about how she went on holiday, ignored lockdown rules & ultimately contributes to the disease which sadly killed her dad. I obviously given her too much credit! I think the is the start of the demise of the influencer!!

Reactions: 8
At the covid update today Nicola Sturgeon pointed out yet again that any travel that is not 100% essential should not be happening and brought up the recent trip that Celtic football club made to Dubai deeming it non-essential and went as far to say that they were abusing their position of privilege. The message seems to be getting lost on people like Emily and all the influencers living it up in Dubai and Maldives. If a trip for a PROFESSIONAL football club is deemed non-essential by the leader of our country, then it is blatantly obvious to anyone with half a brain that they shouldn’t be travelling abroad. Her and Chick broke the crystal clear rules to get to the airport from their home which is roughly 25 miles from the airport. It’s like hitting your head on a brick wall with these people. The people blowing smoke up their arses are just as bad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Promoting budget fashion has become problematic recently due to increased public awareness of the way that people are treated in the manufacturing and warehousing side of things, and the impact fast fashion is having on the environment.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.