Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is her 4th trip abroad this year as well & a trip to England. She will be away as much as possible this year as well. From everything I’ve heard previously and on here it seems she is quite selfish & entitled.
no doubt her followers will
Applaud her for not posting about her surprise getaway that she totally deserves because she works so hard taking pictures all day of herself 🥱

Reactions: 4
Emily and Chick live in a bizarre set up 30 mins drive from Glasgow - resembles Coronation Street and the outside is not what a 1 million plus blogger will be taking photos of hence why she never has.
He no longer has a stake in the nightclub selling out - his uncle is Mincey is not to be messed with and currently doing serious time.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Emily and Chick live in a bizarre set up 30 mins drive from Glasgow - resembles Coronation Street and the outside is not what a 1 million plus blogger will be taking photos of hence why she never has.
He no longer has a stake in the nightclub selling out - his uncle is Mincey is not to be messed with and currently doing serious time.
Yeah it’s a small quite town that’s probably why she does what the rest of the glasgow wannabes do & hangs around park circus 😂😂 she obviously likes the bad boys ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Is mincey his uncle?? I know him! Yeah is a psycho, used to hang about with other “gangsters” in Glasgow nightclubs.
He got a seven year sentence in 2013 so will be out of jail now.
Real name is David McKenzie... just shows Emily has went from one to another.
This will explain why Chick didn't get a kicking for stealing his pal's Wife...

What a shambles of a situation

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Emily did better when it was "never complain, never explain"
The contrived Q&A session only confirms she is reading here and confirms what bothers her most.
She doesn't need to worry about the rest of her followers since they are all bots
There's nothing like a million followers on that account.
Poor old Emily. Her holiday has been ruined. She'll need another one after this to recover. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Emily did better when it was "never complain, never explain"
The contrived Q&A session only confirms she is reading here and confirms what bothers her most.
She doesn't need to worry about the rest of her followers since they are all bots
There's nothing like a million followers on that account.
Poor old Emily. Her holiday has been ruined. She'll need another one after this to recover. 😂
Must be killing her not being able to post pics of her “surprise” getaway. I’m sure as soon as lockdowns lifted they’ll be the first ones up 😂😂😂

Must be killing her not being able to post pics of her “surprise” getaway. I’m sure as soon as lockdowns lifted they’ll be the first ones up 😂😂😂
I know. It's hardly worth having a holiday if you can't post about it on the gram! Maybe she'll save the photos for a rainy day post Covid. Although by the looks of the video Chic put up, she might be a bit glum in them. Cheer up, love- you're on your holiday.

Reactions: 1
Is mincey his uncle?? I know him! Yeah is a psycho, used to hang about with other “gangsters” in Glasgow nightclubs.
He got a seven year sentence in 2013 so will be out of jail now.
Real name is David McKenzie... just shows Emily has went from one to another.
This will explain why Chick didn't get a kicking for stealing his pal's Wife...

What a shambles of a situation
Yeah Mincey is Chick’s very close uncle I’m pretty sure he is back inside (might be wrong tho)

Yeah it’s a small quite town that’s probably why she does what the rest of the glasgow wannabes do & hangs around park circus 😂😂 she obviously likes the bad boys ..
😂😂😂 It’s hillarious - all the Glasgow girls posing about Park Circus getting pics outside random peoples doorways 😂😂
Shak will never post outside her place and don’t blame her - the only passing traffic will be the bus to Cumbernauld

Reactions: 9
I don’t want to give too much details since Shak obviously looks on here and it won’t take much digging to work out who these people are. But a few of the girls who she is friendly with are ‘besties’with some of my friends. I have heard some stories about things she has said and done, and I really wish I could tell them but I think it would identify who the people are that they’ve come from.
So Let’s just say she is just as contrived as people on here have been speculating. I do think some of it is down to pressure to have a certain image for social media. But her image on social media is so lacking any personality and punch.
Everyone’s opinions are different and that shows since she is so popular.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t want to give too much details since Shak obviously looks on here and it won’t take much digging to work out who these people are. But a few of the girls who she is friendly with are ‘besties’with some of my friends. I have heard some stories about things she has said and done, and I really wish I could tell them but I think it would identify who the people are that they’ve come from.
So Let’s just say she is just as contrived as people on here have been speculating. I do think some of it is down to pressure to have a certain image for social media. But her image on social media is so lacking any personality and punch.
Everyone’s opinions are different and that shows since she is so popular.
Is there anything your able to share? Haha. Maybe slight details/words changed lol

Reactions: 2
Mentioned on (Ella Ravenscroft) page that she & Emily are not friends anymore....surely not normal for someone to fall out with as many people as Emily has?

Yeah Mincey is Chick’s very close uncle I’m pretty sure he is back inside (might be wrong tho)

😂😂😂 It’s hillarious - all the Glasgow girls posing about Park Circus getting pics outside random peoples doorways 😂😂
Shak will never post outside her place and don’t blame her - the only passing traffic will be the bus to Cumbernauld
What town does she live in? I always just assumed Glasgow!

Mentioned on (Ella Ravenscroft) page that she & Emily are not friends anymore....surely not normal for someone to fall out with as many people as Emily has?
Who said they had fallen out, Ella? Or on her tattle page?

Why who else has she fallen out with? I would say that industry is seriously bitchy. Always wondered what happened with Lissy Roddy and Molly Mae

What town does she live in? I always just assumed Glasgow!
Why is where she lives really remote? Does she not live with Chick?

Who said they had fallen out, Ella? Or on her tattle page?

Why who else has she fallen out with? I would say that industry is seriously bitchy. Always wondered what happened with Lissy Roddy and Molly Mae

Why is where she lives really remote? Does she not live with Chick?
I don’t really want to post the exact location she lives but it’s a little quite area not far from Cumbernauld

Reactions: 3
Really still want to know what these stories were now. Didn't mind where she lives just wasnt sure if she lived with family or Chick as someone had said she moved our after lockdown?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.