Steffani Deans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really should have gained a bit of weight before the boob job they are like vikki Beckham's old ones

Just annoys me cos she doesnt look the same in person not even a little different totally different

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate the face bleeping the camera then tongue out at the last second reels..also hate the silverburn/Buchanan galleries car park photoshoots. She is such a self obsessed narc 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
She really should have gained a bit of weight before the boob job they are like vikki Beckham's old ones

Just annoys me cos she doesnt look the same in person not even a little different totally different
I see her a lot in Silverburn and she is sooooo different from her Insta, and nowhere near as tiny as she keeps telling people - she's about the same height as me and I'm 5'3"!! Totally right about the boob job, they are very 80's z lister, like a couple of tennis balls strapped to her chest.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone have the ☕ on what happened with her ex man? I’ve followed her for years now and never even knew she had a man then boom she’s engaged and what a rock that was on her finger for it to last what seemed a couple of months and the ring was gone never to be spoke of again? 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Does anyone have the ☕ on what happened with her ex man? I’ve followed her for years now and never even knew she had a man then boom she’s engaged and what a rock that was on her finger for it to last what seemed a couple of months and the ring was gone never to be spoke of again? 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
Didn’t she used to date Emily Shak current man, Chick? Was it him she was engaged too?

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she used to date Emily Shak current man, Chick? Was it him she was engaged too?
No, from what I know, it’s a guy who’s family are quite wealthy, like proper old money, legit wealth and he was abusive towards her. Friend of a friend knew her pre insta days

Reactions: 3
No, from what I know, it’s a guy who’s family are quite wealthy, like proper old money, legit wealth and he was abusive towards her. Friend of a friend knew her pre insta days
I heard the same I know of him who it was just can’t say much here I don’t know if I’m allowed not that I follow rules but here is where I try 😂👀👀👀

I heard the same I know of him who it was just can’t say much here I don’t know if I’m allowed not that I follow rules but here is where I try 😂👀👀👀
Haha yes, snap! Let’s say his family are worth a “fortune”, am I right!?

Reactions: 2
I can't believe Stephanie is on holiday with some one who loves a picture as much as her, imagine being on holiday with them both shoot me now put me out my misery

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine doing a full arse photo shoot in a public pool 🤢🤢🤢 she’s such a poser..they both love themselves way too much!

I can't believe Stephanie is on holiday with some one who loves a picture as much as her, imagine being on holiday with them both shoot me now put me out my misery

• Haha