Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello! Just jumping into this thread, I go back and forth with Tattle and havent been on in ages. I was happy to see Emily Shak finally got a thread as the others kept on getting deleted. Credit to Emily, I respect how she has kept tight lipped on the whole Paul/divorce situation. She could have let rip, instead she has maintained dignity and got on with the job. If anything, its worked out well for her.
Kate...wow. Stunning girl but has very slowly morphed into a version of Emily. Its sad to see, but not unusual. Anyone else notice the common theme around Glasgow insta/influencers? They are all throwing out the same content day in day out. I find it so boring. They have invented this new accent which is a mix between Glasgow uni and Edinburgh? What is that??
And worth a mention, because there is a link. Steffani Deans, who is an ex of Chic and not friends with Emily, throws out almost identical content. Her bio with her name and the flags are the exact same as Emily’s. They do like for like photos and i find it bizarre! The “no parking” photo was the most recent. Steffani posted first i think to give her, her dues, but something going on there 😆
\ well said known them all my days as well as Emily. chik will breading bull dogs just like the rest of them do chic s just as controlling as pg. ive seen Kate the girl is more country side than a north end lassy. its actually sad to think of being gave gifts just for pgs gain why not just make a honest woman of Kate 25 years old but has no taste until pg got some real gear and some fakes in pg s ready to morph into shak in that home that was called shaks shak 😂🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤢

Reactions: 7
Hello! Just jumping into this thread, I go back and forth with Tattle and havent been on in ages. I was happy to see Emily Shak finally got a thread as the others kept on getting deleted. Credit to Emily, I respect how she has kept tight lipped on the whole Paul/divorce situation. She could have let rip, instead she has maintained dignity and got on with the job. If anything, its worked out well for her.
Kate...wow. Stunning girl but has very slowly morphed into a version of Emily. Its sad to see, but not unusual. Anyone else notice the common theme around Glasgow insta/influencers? They are all throwing out the same content day in day out. I find it so boring. They have invented this new accent which is a mix between Glasgow uni and Edinburgh? What is that??
And worth a mention, because there is a link. Steffani Deans, who is an ex of Chic and not friends with Emily, throws out almost identical content. Her bio with her name and the flags are the exact same as Emily’s. They do like for like photos and i find it bizarre! The “no parking” photo was the most recent. Steffani posted first i think to give her, her dues, but something going on there 😆
I think Emily only kept her mouth shut because she knows that PG will spill the tea on things that could ruin her insta career.
I said on this thread before I have a family member who lives in one of the Insta huns fave spots for photos, they are sick of them. They’ve been multiplying in numbers since lockdown started, them and their friends all park their cars outside people’s houses and sometimes double park, then spend ages getting multiple outfit shots on their doorsteps.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think Emily only kept her mouth shut because she knows that PG will spill the tea on things that could ruin her insta career.
I said on this thread before I have a family member who lives in one of the Insta huns fave spots for photos, they are sick of them. They’ve been multiplying in numbers since lockdown started, them and their friends all park their cars outside people’s houses and sometimes double park, then spend ages getting multiple outfit shots on their doorsteps.
yes totally agree well he cld probably destroy her i know of few dirty storys no wonder she looks sad so wld i if pg had mad fetishs emily looks dead behind the eyes bet cc asked pg to leave her alone i can say pg has respect n hez fought he will because divorce proceedings r coming up pg will get a few pound as emily was the adulter messy stuff

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Agree 100%. Don't think the silence has been dignified.

Reactions: 4
So he’s a cheat? He seems the type! hole for putting all the blame on Emily, that’s one thing I did respect her for, she didn’t speak out on him in the same way he dragged her name on insta..so many red flags with this guy 🤢🤢🤢
Really want to know if this is true, because he comes across so cheesey/ "great bf" and like outing cheats etc but wouldnt be surprised if he was one. Everything about him is a red flag. NARCISSIST flags all over the show. Whether Emily cheated or not his posts were embarrassing and quite twisted considering he was married to the girl. Like almost slagging his own taste in women.

I feel sorry for Kate she seems to have lost her identity a little..

I think Chick is using Emily for his own following. He is a bit of a wannabe influencer too which is cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Really want to know if this is true, because he comes across so cheesey/ "great bf" and like outing cheats etc but wouldnt be surprised if he was one. Everything about him is a red flag. NARCISSIST flags all over the show. Whether Emily cheated or not his posts were embarrassing and quite twisted considering he was married to the girl. Like almost slagging his own taste in women.

I think Chick is using Emily for his own following. He is a bit of a wannabe influencer too which is cringe
Both are as bad as each other well she was lucky pg took her dubai to try and sort their marriage but was not to be. so es got another free holiday I would never stay on a holiday that my marriage ended on .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is PG’s official job as in what would he tell the police he does if they ever asked? 🤣 Is it building trade?

• Haha
Yep it’s 100% true. As I say I know the girl he slept with. He is a cheat, he is also constantly on ig liking pics of girls in their bikinis half naked, posing etc. It’s not hard to find if you just go through who he is following. The guy is a total joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
think I might apply for a job in his work, seems to be paying pretty well 🙄🙄🙄
I wouldn't call wearing workie clothes and the full-time job tbh... What they call work getting his bro n Co to do their garden jobs though some do know what their digging those gardens for stash n dash. What my cousin does is a job imo

What is PG’s official job as in what would he tell the police he does if they ever asked? 🤣 Is it building trade?
Haha false scis card👍 never done a hard graft in his life a brickie 🤦‍♀️ they drive about with their cars doing their collection of money 💰

I remember Emily saying on one of her stories he did damp proofing and that was how they converted their basement in Shaks shak 😉
Hi van of weapons that's what we call it ✔🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Do you think when Emily reads here she is surprised to realise that everyone knew her husband wasn't a damp proofer/builder and that everyone knew she was telling lies? Or does she simply not care? You think you would be mortified and ashamed.
Can't be good for him to have so many people openly discuss it on a public forum. Surely anonymity is key. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m sure she knew fine well what was going on, and still does. She’s no daft.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she knew fine well what was going on, and still does. She’s no daft.
Agreed there is no way she could not know what he does. Surprised PG is a cheat as all he does is go on about how he never wants to take Kate for granted.

Reactions: 3
I
Anyone noticed Emily has only gained 100000 in over a year? This may be the end of the rule breaking shak...Thank you!!
never noticed that, but for someone that has 1.1 million followers, the comments are very low, she doesn’t interact either with her followers other than repeating there #tag and emojis, so I tend to agree with another post on this forum I think it was about buying her followers

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.