Emily Shak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she's on holiday, just posting old photos.

Her outfits are absolutely terrible these days. Emily, you're in your 30s hen. None of us over 30 are going out in bra tops and crop tops. I know she's got a great figure and wants to show it off but wish she'd dress more for her age and get rid of the Boohoo tat.

Reactions: 14
I don't think she's on holiday, just posting old photos.

Her outfits are absolutely terrible these days. Emily, you're in your 30s hen. None of us over 30 are going out in bra tops and crop tops. I know she's got a great figure and wants to show it off but wish she'd dress more for her age and get rid of the Boohoo tat.
Could not agree with this more... She really needs to start wearing age appropriate outfits which her followers would wear. She would be a great influencer with classy outfits rather than 11yr old outfits.

Reactions: 7
Is he loaded and does he look like someone’s da? Welcome to the Nicola Mimnagh school of dating.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They never last do they??..I think she would be the type of girl that would order three bits of lettuce and a glass of water for lunch! Gets boring after a while I’d imagine! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
2021 hasn’t been the best year for Madame Skank, she is now modelling for Dunedin mother days cashmere scarfs ...why is this not #ad on her Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see people are roasting a Scottish influencer for putting up a really inappropriate post, supposedly about the death of poor Sarah Everard but just using it as an excuse to have a photo shoot. Does anyone know who put it up?

Reactions: 1
I see people are roasting a Scottish influencer for putting up a really inappropriate post, supposedly about the death of poor Sarah Everard but just using it as an excuse to have a photo shoot. Does anyone know who put it up?
Yep it's forever yours Betty!

She's got a thread on here too

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Social Mama also put up a selfie as the first pic along with the info pics. When pulled up about it she done a story about her her selfies get more interaction.....it’s on her thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.