Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Imagine having so little going on in your life that you sit talking down the phone about Sex and the City and whatever the spin off is called. Stop the world…I want to get off

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Parklady

Had no idea that Emily was that wealthy, all adds up now. She's harmless enough really, thought her husband was working on €€€€€ with her staying at home.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Are they all a bit thick ? Honestly it’s not hard to mark your stories and posts with ad/af etc. Or maybe they’re just slippy fkers 🫤
Slippy fkers. Trying to dodge the tax man. It’s very easy to report the Huns now since the rules changed. Here’s the form.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Imagine going out and getting a ladder in your 200e tights 🤣. Nah I’d rather pay a fiver and enjoy myself thanks. Also get a big bag of CHIPS on the way home. Imagine being that rich and that miserable and stuck for attention.
She certainly seems to crave attention and limelight. She does come across as someone that is fulfilled and happy with her life. Certainly, Cork is not her scene. She longs for her old life in London, it’s sooo obvious. Can’t imagine that having a conversation with Emily would be particularly engaging or insightful …

go_walkies

I’ve followed her for a few months, very surprised to find out we are the same age would have put her late 40’s. Noticed the amount of bra posing lately and thought there surely must be a tattle thread on her, and here we are!!

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
To be fair to the husband I’d say he hates the intrusion of the phone on their lives. She initially said she wouldn’t show her kids but gradually she’s starting to show their faces and their bedrooms, sad really. I wonder why people like Emily would even engage in instagram in this way? There must be something missing in her life to do this.
A few weeks back she said she would tell us how she started out on insta (ya know, cos we were all desperate to know 🙄). She said ‘it was a funny story’ and it was Chris’ idea. 🥱
She has never come back on to bore us with the rest of the detail but yes I’d say he’s sick of her talking into the phone eye fucking herself wrapped in a towel

TennisTina

I’m late to this thread but she comes across as quite nice IMO. She may be rich but I don’t think she’s a bad person. Am I missing something? I am, aren’t I…
I've met her, and him, and she comes across as very nice and very direct!

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
These ones that say they are low carb / intermittent fasting / vegan etc - what most of them mean although they won’t admit - is that it’s just another way of saying reduced calories. Our Em is probably raging that with the picky diet the tennis the lean with whoever etc - she still has to beat herself into a 10 in something 😑
For her it’s also a control thing. She’s not in control of her skin, but she can control her calories. I suspect she replaces calories with alcohol so she can low carb all she likes but if she hooring in the drink she may as well be pissin against the wind.
She’s back in London talking through her teeth.

angel911

VIP Member
She must’ve deleted that comment?

What was that outfit like for the airport - a travesty of mismatched awfulness 😭

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Her ‘style’ is truly getting worse - who styles black leggings ( sandy from grease vibes 😬 ) with court shoes??? And I seriously doubt she’ll be wearing a river island bomber jacket too far 😑
Outfit FAIL. And no one needs to see Emily’s camel toe. She begged hard to work with RI earlier this year🤣🤣
I’d say she struggles to hold an intelligent conversation beyond 60 seconds. Or is it a deliberate tactic like the talking between the teeth and the fake American accent she does…to come across like she super cool and super momming life?

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Yeah you’re using the word ‘style’ quite loosely I hope 😂 Ah its the talking through the teeth again that’s so cringey.
I wonder is it some sort of churchy style she’s going for? Like the sensible shoes are on a lot 🤔
Ohhh very loosely…as loose as a goose loose. She has no style. The stupid talking through the teeth is ridiculous. Her account is Beggy and boring

angel911

VIP Member
as was mentioned earlier, why does she do this whole instagram world? She knows on some level that it’s embarrassing and, also, unbelievable. No one believes she wears the cheap clothes she promotes, give me a break! Coming from the one who popped into Brown Thomas to buy some Mint Velvet clothes as she was inspired by some hand me downs from her sister? Yes, I can relate you Emily 😂 also, the ones who can relate to her (money wise) wouldnt be interested in following her in the first place! I think it’s some form of narcissism that drives these instagram people, like why would they even think people want to see their lives in the first place? That concept, in itself, is self absorbed. I follow for entertainment purposes, just to be clear 😂
Exactly this 👍

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
God it’s tragic isn’t it - the level of denial she has about her skin. If you have scars make peace with it and get on with your life - last I checked there were women and children getting killed every day in Gaza - this one needs to fking cop herself on and get over it. A vapid waste of space.
She’s a dick.