Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
4 is a very low handicap, so she’s boasting about what a good golfer he is. Rory McIroy must be crapping himself.
She says she a shit golfer but I guarantee she’s not because she’s too damn competitive and want to be miss perfect. She’s beyond fake.

Reactions: 2

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
you couldn’t take seriously that someone with all her money’s “favourite” make up is catrice. No love 🤣
I know. I’d say she breaks out in a rash putting the catrice on. And then her try ons for cheap clothes that she’s never ever going to buy herself. She’s not authentic and that’s why she’s struggling with her page. Now that summer is over are we back to tennis and choir practice and Sunday service and Sunday school…and the cat dragging in vermin off the street

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
No, they live here in Cork, married about 3-4 years ago . I remember over hearing a friend of hers saying how she was after landing on her feet as she was marrying one of the sons/grandsons of Musgraves so she was "sorted for life". That she did well nabbing him. 🤢🤢
So the brothe lives in cork? Not Philadelphia? Landed on her feet for sure. How lucky having Emily as a SIL

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
The talking through the teeth + the slurring of the words + the speed talking + the acting all girly and silly makes it difficult to understand what the woman is saying

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
That’s it, the fake and totally unbelievable enthusiasm for crap clothes and shoes. As if she would ever wear any of that stuff, she makes me laugh! especially those trainers she had on at the end sayimg they would be perfect for Disney, what a dope she is if she thinks we believe she would wear anything other than Golden Goose over there!! the boots she had on at the end with the pants and furry collar cardigan, Christ it was shocking 😮 her style is woeful but I suppose the brands she attracts reflects her lack of style.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
My sister is a fan so I tried watching her but she drove me.mad, lasted about a week. She's up lean with Leslie's arse too, and she's another pain in the arse.....
Yes I’d say she’s another wan that’s afraid to eat and then does the occasional bit of exercise. I only dip in and out of her account. She’s a bit dull …

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Oh god, she’s at the cat and bird stories again and she slurring her words and talking through gritted teeth. Very peculiar behaviour.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She got it , but don't think it'll be good enough for her .remember Lisa Jordan staying there hardly showed anything ,don't think it looks fancy enough
It’s not fancy. Outside of Lyrath, there’s no nice hotels in the city. They’re all a bit tired. She’ll hate every second of that place.

As for her GRWM. She’s like an overgrown child. Those shoes need to go in the bin. And she very heavily filtered in that video which is very misleading

Attachments

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Can’t believe she would violate her daughter’s privacy like that! That’s so disgusting!! Imagine in a few years having to explain that carryon to her, although I get the impression her kids will run for the hills when older.

Lmg1111

VIP Member
I'd say she still watches her money some how. Ya the family are on the Board of Musgraves all have massive shares in the company.