Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

angel911

VIP Member
They are all so desperate for interaction these days I’m scarlet for them - when she does the hello hello ( let’s do shitty make up ) I’m like goodbye goodbye 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Did she say Vogue dropped her?!
Yes, they dropped her a while back but she’s desperate to get to gig back and continues to promote.

Suspect if she got a deal with let’s say Bellamianta or some other shit tan, she’d soon change her tune about that muck from vogue!

angel911

VIP Member
I think they are all trying desperately to be seen for most are sinking into obscurity- what is the point of them ? We’re all out and about and getting on with life these lot of instahuns seem nothing short of an embarrassment 😭

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I’ve followed her for a few months, very surprised to find out we are the same age would have put her late 40’s. Noticed the amount of bra posing lately and thought there surely must be a tattle thread on her, and here we are!!
Enjoy!!! Yes she looks, dresses and acts way older than her 44 years. I think she looks 54+.

angel911

VIP Member
That’s true. I think it’s a love hate thing for her - she gets frustrated more people don’t ‘get’ her I imagine. She tries wayyyyy too hard for it to be in any way believable though 🫤