Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

angel911

VIP Member
There was no way she would’ve worn something she did for a try on - way too common 😂 It was always going to be designery and yeah a bit close to white - border line rude !

Reactions: 2

Lmg1111

VIP Member
Accent def all over the place in the jumpsuit vid.. first jumpsuit 2 sizes too small for sure aswell

angel911

VIP Member
She is so tone deaf it’s incredible! Does this pampered princess realise there are woman and children being murdered in their thousands? I’m not expecting people to stop living their lives on account of the massacre that’s currently ongoing but to post this shit, literally from a princess tower, is just fucking madness!! She’s becoming more toxic and unlikeable with every passing day.
This ⬆ exactly … getting more unlikeable by the day 🫤

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Thought exactly the same thing. Such an old fashioned, frumpy look, shockingly bad.
---
Also, the lipstick on her teeth today was unreal 😬 she just kept on talking and talking, how did she not see it on her teeth?! Made her seem a bit manic or something
She’s beyond excited for that god awful bomber. It’s the sickly sweet incessant talking that gives me the shits

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
What a narcissist she is! She just adores herself and it’s getting painful to watch. her style has become awful, if was ever good. id say there is stuff going on in her personal life at the moment, she’s showing the husband a lot and it always looks like he’s about to roar at her off camera 🥴
I think you’re right. Definitely shit going on behind the scenes and it’s playing out on insta.

angel911

VIP Member
I think half the time Emily is full of self loathing at the whole having to ‘sell’ herself on insta - the begging for likes and shares and follows, when she knows she’s loaded and doesn’t need to be at this.

It’s how to let the minions know I am so much better than them but still desperately want them to like me 😬

Any blogger who speeds up reels is obviously uncomfortable with what they’re doing - it screams I know this is ridiculous but I need to do it - or maybe to give off the vibe gosh I’m soooo busy I even do these fast 😂

A lot of very insecure women with low self esteem trying to get validity from strangers - sad.

DrTemperanceBrennan

WTAF?! WHAT IS SHE WEARING?!!! Sorry for shouting but honestly that's another hideous outfit to add to the list of hideous outfits. Is she trying to be cool? She's failing!

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Emily also loves the limelight - she was a "model" back in the day....
The Damart catalogue I’d say! Remember Damart?! She certainly wasn’t on the runways of Paris Fashion Week in Balenciaga!

I just find the begging too much. Being so sickly sweet all the time is very inauthentic. Her day consists of doing her hair, tan, make up, tennis, lunch, physio, day trips and repeat. And by the sounds of it she’s going to be holidaying most of the summer.

Yet there’s mice in her house…

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Cant get over her doing all these fast fashion “ hauls “ and ads for catrice make up. The skin is brutal I agree with above posters but with her money there’s loads she could do with it. I’m late 40s and my budgets tight but I’d chose well made pieces over h and m any day. Same with make up. She’s not one bit comfortable in herself.
You’re so right. She’s extremely insecure in herself. And her reels and modeling is atrocious…very 80’s. She’s very fake and doesn’t seem to know what direction to take her little hobby page

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Must be enraging having money and yet here’s something that really bothers her and she can’t fix it 😭 Her style though??!! It’s seriously sedate sensible retirees vibe 😳
Id say it kills her that she can’t fix her skin. And clearly she’s very conscious about it. I don’t think her skin looks any better. As for her style…it’s atrocious. The denim waistcoat over a dress did it for me. Horrible .

Tank Girl

VIP Member
The AF link for the bra in every colour is making me die 🤣. Also these wannabe huns make me laugh with their 10 % discounts on products. like it barely covers the postage would you be well

• Haha