Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

angel911

VIP Member
Why do the Huns have to be the people to “normalize” everything? A quick google tells you to avoid alcohol consumption whilst taking this medication. She maybe trying to ‘normalize’ taking a particular medication (and that’s fine, I don’t believe people should suffer unnecessarily) but is she also sending a potentially dangerous mixed message?
She mentions her medication on a regular basis - and yeah good to normalise I know. Sometimes with her it feels like a martyr flex and yes she shouldn’t be giving advice on it for medication is a very person specific thing 😑

Reactions: 2

Tank Girl

VIP Member
They’re obsessed with every that’s gifted or free. There no chance in hell of Emily wearing those dreadful clothes from choice boutique or Nicola Ross. These influenzas are so disingenuous and phoney.
It’s sickening. And she’s particularly bad because there’s no speculation , she’s a multi millionaire. I’d have more respect for her if she showed only luxury items.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
she would sell any old shite for a few euro it seems, based on the above pics, has she no shame! Actually, one thing she has convinced me not to do is to bother with any Moxy (?) or any other skin treatment she has had as, genuinely, her skin has not improved one bit. What a waste of money, oh wait ……….
There’s a few of the Huns trying this moxi at the moment. They all have bad skin anyway…acne scars, pigmentation etc. Moxi is making zero difference. But of course these tramps are getting it for free so of course they are going to see results.

angel911

VIP Member
Emily is trying to come across as very Kate Middletonesque…tge accent is becoming more British, the mouth is pursed and barely moving. I find her hard to understand…it’s like she rolling her words into one another or she’s just slurring her words. Always get the impression she either tipsy or medicated.
That’s exactly it! Living in Cork but trying to remind us she once lived in LONDON 😂

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Ya, ok, am I expected to believe that Em irons those sheets?! 🤣🤣 I assume that industrial strength iron is for the housekeeper. All those skin treatments she gets really do nothing do they? The amount of chemicals she puts into and onto her skin is something else, at this point she’s probably damaging it. And, is a woman of her wealth seriously tagging the hotel in Kilkenny? Jesus Christ this one needs to give her head a wobble.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Yesterday's content was riveting....a photo of her cat on a bean bag, a query on where bean bag was purchased, flogging a new make up from LbyL and finally a photo of herself from last year's Stellar awards. Why the need to post that photo? Reeks of ......."I'm so fabulous and gorgeous, don't you all agree?"
The dress is a bit short for the mass going, choir singing, tennis playing bored housewife and even more bored mother of two. Interesting too that when these huns get asked questions, the answer always involves a link to purchase something 🤣🤣 We see you 😜

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Money talks wealth whispers I suppose!! I do like the fact she's not in your face with her wealth. And rarely uses filters to show her acne and scarring etc. Some upbringing though by sounds of things boarding school skiing, house and boating in Baltimore
Well that’s very true. I didn’t realize she came from that kind of wealth. She does have a lavish lifestyle and I laughed recently because she has those fancy bag’s that people with boats have…apparently the kids in the private schools have them….

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
There is no way on earth she’s going out dressed like that. She sells her soul to the devil and then has to somehow make it work by picking the least ick outfit,