Emily Norris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the irony of advising people how to save and plan for family holidays when the bulk of yours are #sponsored or #kindlygifted.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
To sum up Emily's video:

Do you want all inclusive or self catering?
How long do you want to stay?
What kind of holiday do you want?

Wow!! Ground breaking stuff!! I can now book to go away for the first time ever now that I know the answers to these questions! On a serious note though.. who the hell was this video aimed at? Its more uninformative than Zoella's Cordially Invited.
She also mentioned Villa Plus a lot and her cruise. Write AD Emily!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her last three holidays have been a 2 week all inclusive stay in Dom Republic, Centre Parcs and a week in a huge villa. All luxury holidays,
amounting to thousands of pounds. Couldn’t see her camping in a tent in Barmouth for the week could you ? now that would be a vlog worth watching!

Reactions: 11
Oh the irony of advising people how to save and plan for family holidays when the bulk of yours are #sponsored or #kindlygifted.
Exactly what I was thinking! How can she tell people how to book when she don’t even book her own ones

Reactions: 6
I got about 3 minutes into the planning a holiday video before giving up!!

I particularly enjoyed her chatting about how kids don’t need big swanky holidays (the video at this point showing her children at a swanky Center Parcs waterside lodge ?) and then she continues to chat about how children love caravan holidays. Now her in a caravan for a week is something I would watch ?? can you imagine?

• Haha
I got about 3 minutes into the planning a holiday video before giving up!!

I particularly enjoyed her chatting about how kids don’t need big swanky holidays (the video at this point showing her children at a swanky Center Parcs waterside lodge ?) and then she continues to chat about how children love caravan holidays. Now her in a caravan for a week is something I would watch ?? can you imagine?
Would love to see her spend a week in a caravan in Skegness in the pissing rain!

• Haha
Me too! I’ve alwys found that holidays that go a bit wrong are the best and most memorable.

Reactions: 3
Her latest vlog she addresses the fact that he held Fraser back and now lets him have a later bedtime and no longer cuts up his food (he's 8 fgs!?). He now wants a shower rather than a bath with his brothers who are 3 and 6 years younger than him and Emily said "I still help him of course".. my god woman.. let him shower himself! Its not like he has long tangly hair. Jeeze.
She also let 'jack jacks' snatch something from her that she was showing the camera and tantrum over her not cutting paper right which she found hilarious. Wish she would tell them no and teach them how to behave. I know hes only 2 but if she carries on he will be another "cay cay".

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The two youngest are such brats, I don’t understand why she has to show them
In the bath as well?! Like why?! Why does that need to be filmed and put on YouTube?! I can’t believe some parents are willing to sell their children’s privacy and share everything all over the Internet like that! None of my baby’s photos are online and they never will be!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I unsuscribed as soon as the ads were becoming more frequent. She really deceived so many fans and has shown her true identity. What I don't get though, is how can you continue to click on her videos and give such a person the gratification of your click which is what makes her money? Even if I wanted to peek at one out of boredom, I just cannot fathom giving her absolutely any clicks from me. So, I stay away. So many other decent vloggers out there. I watch a few very successful vloggers, with amazing content and with many more suscribers than Emily, yet, hardly any ads. or paid advertisements, they get sent a lot of things and do have affiliate links, but they don't shill products. That's why I remain loyal to them. And I agree, her two younger sons are awful! Caleb must be somewhere on the spectrum and Jackson was turning into a brat, also. Couldn't stand those two. I also agree about her being a geriatric vlogger so maybe that's why she is trying to strike while the iron is hot. But she's not for me, I'm out.

Reactions: 5
Another whole load of stories without #ad in sight. She literally has no shame.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It says paid partnership at the top.
Yeah but it thought it also has to say #Ad to try and make it as clear as possible? It's really doing my tits in, all these vloggers not following the simple guidelines to protect the consumer. They are all back at it, even after saying they would be following them! Don't know if our Em ever did try to follow them right enough ??

Yeah but it thought it also has to say #Ad to try and make it as clear as possible? It's really doing my tits in, all these vloggers not following the simple guidelines to protect the consumer. They are all back at it, even after saying they would be following them! Don't know if our Em ever did try to follow them right enough ??
Well I reported her and the ASA got back to say she was in breach, she is a snake ?

• Heart
Did she really just create a tag video so she could link back to her own videos? Getting a bit desperate there Emsy? Also, her mom shaming example was pathetic. She said the woman clearly had an issue with breastfeeding. Or she just didn't want you taking up their changing rooms to feed your baby. God forbid those rooms be used for their intended purpose. But anything to play the victim.

Back onto flogging Nivea(despite the bathroom full of Elemis). Makes me laugh she says she gets her wrinkles from laughing..she fails to mention she also gets rid of them through Botox!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.