Emily Norris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wonder if she just sees this vlogging gig as short term - get as much money in whilst it lasts to set the boys up for their (they're?) futures.
i also wonder if shes over compensating for not having much money growing up and doesn't want the same for her children, even if that means selling out and annoying everyone with ADs.
I havent been able to watch her stories for a while as its just AD AD AD. They are so boring. I liked her other content and now its slipping away

Reactions: 3
I’ve always been a fan of Emily. Until today.

She’s always told us how she only uses Elemis, all the time. Now she’s advertising Nivea. Raving on about all the ingredients.

Anything for a quick buck! She’s sold out completely now hasn’t she.

Reactions: 13
She’s just as bad as some of the other mummy floggers who will do anything for a quick buck, only her husband has his own successful business so she doesn’t need to accept freebie after freebie.

Reactions: 2
She also did an an #ad for ASDA via channel mum a while ago where she bought a ton of brands such as Garnier, neutrogena, palmers etc.. once again did the video and never used them again. In her morning skincare routine which wasn't an ad she used Elemis and states she always does.. as we know. However, she linked her husband's salon, a website where I am presuming that you can purchase Elemis from. Either way its advertising. She will money grab at any opportunity and its boring.
Edit to add: She always talks about her background of PR and marketing and I think she likes to just see youtube ads as an extension of that, a different form of advertising. However, it is not, it is much more sneaky as we trust(ed) these women and most of the times aren't aware its an ad, affilate or gifted and buy it thinking a "friend" has recommended it to us. Its a horrible way to advertise unless completely transparent.. which EN is not.

If I want a product from any AD's I will go and independently search for it on google. No way I am using those affiliate links to support and feed their greed.

Reactions: 11
I know where she lives I've seen her house. Let me tell u this her family do not care about noise pollution at all lol absolute wild savages. And she is just a money hungry bleep

Reactions: 4
Yes I feel sorry for her neighbours. In one insta story she was showing the boys playing football in the garden just before the school run , it was still dark outside . They were screaming and shouting out loud and on top of that she is giggling and commenting everything in her squeaky voice .Some people might be still in bed at that time trying to rest - retired people , new mums , people who are not working.. She needs to have some respect for others.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just wondering how you make a living out of YouTube if you don't do paid promotions
Well she wasn't doing an ad a day when she quit her job so clearly earned enough just through ad sense (which are the adverts that you watch before and sometimes during the video).
Ads are annoying yes but she wasn't/isn't correctly disclosing them either, or the affs and gifted which is why she is so disliked.

Just wondering how you make a living out of YouTube if you don't do paid promotions
No one asks these women to give up their jobs. Plenty of vloggers manage to work separately to Youtube. Those are the ones making genuine organic content, who maintain their integrity.
It is someones choice to try and make a living from it, if they make that choice to turn their Youtube into a sales channel then they can't complain when people criticise their content or sales methods.

So many people act indignant about Youtubers making a living from it, but no one has to it. You can have a successful Youtube channel and not depend on it to fund a lavish lifestyle.

Reactions: 4
Surprise surprise. She’s on a free holiday & hasn’t declared it as an ad. She literally has no shame.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Will be followed by the usual vlogs, i.e
Travelling with sooo many children
How to pack a suitcase
100 things I brought from Amazon for our holiday and here are all the affiliate links so I can earn all the £££
Holiday evening routine (how to manage a whole week on holiday without a cleaner)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is the start of many #gifted holidays ! I’m not too fussed about visiting lanzagrotty though.
Only declaring its paid for on two stories of
about 10 seconds, then she’s using the sunglasses filter, so paid partnership doesn’t come up. There’s no #ad visible ??‍♀
What is it with channelmums taking their kids out of school at term time? I know it’s half term for just a week but they always take extra time off. I guess if it’s a free holiday, the school fines are worth it ?

Reactions: 6
I can't wait for the Mom
/Mum travel hack video -

Tip one) take some snacks with you so you don't have to buy any at the airport.

Tip two) Buy a bulky scooter suitcase so your children can hit the back of people's legs and be brats.

Tip three) If you are going abroad take your passports.

Tip four) arrange for your cleaner to come round and clean so you get back to a nice house.

Tip five) pimp your kids out and make money of them... They'll need the cash in later life because they had so much time off school for holidays they won't know how to read or write.

Use my Amazon links...

All because Mummy doesn't want to work in a windowless office.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another ad that she is not properly disclosing. She knows the rules! I hope this blows up for her like Mrs M in DLP.
Emily if you are reading this then you must write ad on every post and story as is an ad. You are promoting it. People may book to go because they trust your opinion but really you have hated it but can't say it as you are being told what to say and paid to say nice things.

Is there a more money grabbing, deceitful woman than this one? The fact she doesn't comply with the law really grinds my gears.. she thinks she's above it and it doesn't apply to her.

Reactions: 10
Yes seriously, bad jokes aside do the right thing.

It's really not fair on your followers. Without your followers there would be no free holidays and you would have to go back to work.

Respect the rules put in place to protect the people who watch you.

After all you are a marketing manager so unless you were useless at your job you know the rules.

Reactions: 5
I can't stand her anymore!!! Every single post on Instagram is either Jackson playing or she is advertising something. I have already seen several fresh milk delivery adverts , several meerkat meal deal adverts and now she is trying out Nivea. Yeah right woman, you only do this for money we all know that. I remember she mentioned in one of her recent videos that her skin only likes Elemis products and she invests lots of money in those. Why all of a sudden she is so keen to try cheap and cheerful Nivea? It's a shame there is no Insta filter that puts dollar signs on your eyes $$$.
She worked with Q10 a couple of years ago. Never mentioned them again, only Elemis, until they paid her again. The thing about a good marketeer is that they need to be believable. Fraud! There’s been so many contradicting adverts over the years. She was right about something in one of her recent videos; she lacks “cleverness” [sic]

Yes I feel sorry for her neighbours. In one insta story she was showing the boys playing football in the garden just before the school run , it was still dark outside . They were screaming and shouting out loud and on top of that she is giggling and commenting everything in her squeaky voice .Some people might be still in bed at that time trying to rest - retired people , new mums , people who are not working.. She needs to have some respect for others.
Yea she just doesn't give a F***, could hear them a mile off that's the only reason I noticed their house

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.