Emily Norris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just spotted her in an Andrex ad. Hope she’s going to declare next time she does a bathroom cleaning vlog!

Reactions: 2
I won't be buying one. My girls can go a whole week without a scooter

Reactions: 4
I take everything back Emily is an inspiration to women.

I had a long hard look at my life and thought what's lacking...

And then it came to me... my other half hasn't taken me to be dry ski slope in the middle of winter for a date.

I mean what is this wonderful marriage saving thing called Groupon? What? Matt's mum uses Groupon?

Way to go money grabber... plug a service you have never used.

I switched off after she mentioned that.

Anyway... got no idea what to wear in 2019 but luckily Emily has done a ASOS haul.

I've heard when your a Mum online shopping is a good hack.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Emily posted 2 outfits today on insta stories . I really liked the dresses and was hoping that she will link them so it’s easier to find . Nope , she just writes “ dress is from @asos “ . Probably she is not getting any commission from this ASOS link , so there’s no point to waste her time and effort linking it on insta stories . Go and find it yourself ..

Oh I seeee ... she waited until the new video would go up to show these outfits . Partnership with ASOS ! ?

She should legally be writing AD now whenever she wears anything by asos. She didn't even write AD when doing the swipe up on insta to her asos ad video so she will be getting a lot of views without people knowing its an ad.. yet again. She's so sneaky. She pretends to be this dumb, smiley blonde but behind the scenes she ruthless and taking the piss out if her viewers.

Does anybody else think she’s bigger than a size 8? I mean she’s not fat in any way shape or form but I can’t help thinking she looks bigger than a size 8 especially the bottom part

Reactions: 6
Does anybody else think she’s bigger than a size 8? I mean she’s not fat in any way shape or form but I can’t help thinking she looks bigger than a size 8 especially the bottom part
Yeah, she has a booty and big tits so I'm always shocked when she says size 8 too.

Reactions: 2
Yeah she has a few lbs below the counter (in a nice way) so I would have said a size 10. She looks bloody good. Wish she'd get rid of those awful extensions though, looked so much better with shorter hair

Reactions: 3
I saw her at CenterParcs last year and she is actually pretty tiny. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s an 8. I always think she looks a lot taller in videos than she actually is as well. I saw her a few times around the park and she came across as very ‘stepford wife’, very in control of herself all the time and almost like she was in slow motion while she considered everything she said/did. Her kids were wild but so were mine (they crashed into each other at one point - her kid and mine) so won’t criticise there

Reactions: 1
I feel bad about the lbs below the counter comment. I've got at least a stone on her and would love to have her figure ?

I don’t think she’s a size 8
No malice intended, I just don’t think she’s as petite as that. She’s got a natural curvy figure - unlike say Mrs Meldrum who is very slight and has a pretty boyish frame.
She looks more a size 10/12 to me. Which is still small.

The hair extensions are crap. Needs to ditch those!

Reactions: 5
Stuff like wills, life insurance, lasting power of attorney, guardianship, etc can be complex and not to be rude but if I wanted independent advice on these I’d go to a solicitor not a YouTuber ?

Reactions: 7
How would a pension plan work for a youtuber?
Just like any other self employed person, I guess - you’d set up your own pension and pay into it, as opposed to using a pre-made company pension.

Reactions: 1
I can't stand her anymore!!! Every single post on Instagram is either Jackson playing or she is advertising something. I have already seen several fresh milk delivery adverts , several meerkat meal deal adverts and now she is trying out Nivea. Yeah right woman, you only do this for money we all know that. I remember she mentioned in one of her recent videos that her skin only likes Elemis products and she invests lots of money in those. Why all of a sudden she is so keen to try cheap and cheerful Nivea? It's a shame there is no Insta filter that puts dollar signs on your eyes $$$.

Reactions: 9
I can't stand her anymore!!! Every single post on Instagram is either Jackson playing or she is advertising something. I have already seen several fresh milk delivery adverts , several meerkat meal deal adverts and now she is trying out Nivea. Yeah right woman, you only do this for money we all know that. I remember she mentioned in one of her recent videos that her skin only likes Elemis products and she invests lots of money in those. Why all of a sudden she is so keen to try cheap and cheerful Nivea? It's a shame there is no Insta filter that puts dollar signs on your eyes $$$.
Agreed!
We know from her vlogs she uses Elemis so it’s obvious that the Nivea adverts are for the £££.
It’s all very false.
Seen quite a few insta mums advertising the milk delivery company - very boring and samey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.