Emily Norris

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is advertising her planner on her insta story with no #ad. If it makes you money Emily then declare it. She has been deathly silent over these new #ad rules. I think its because she is gonna try and ignore them best as possible. I hope her career goes the same way as Mrs Ms.. she really does deserve it.

Reactions: 6
She is advertising her planner on her insta story with no #ad. If it makes you money Emily then declare it. She has been deathly silent over these new #ad rules. I think its because she is gonna try and ignore them best as possible. I hope her career goes the same way as Mrs Ms.. she really does deserve it.
She only declared in one of the stories it's an #AD for Maui yesterday not the other 4, she knows it needs to be for every single post. That's another brand I would never buy now.

I'm not sure why her thread isn't busier, she's so shady and slippery. Shes bitchy about us here even though there's not been that many posts.

Still laughing at the because I'm a busy mum I use Amazon comment.

I find her forehead very off putting possibly more than her dodgy accent. I don't know if she's had too much work done or if shes got a bit of a slap head but it's stretched very thin...

You can tell she's a Mom with one of those angry vains that pops out when she's pissed that Jackson has smashed the house up with his #AD ball on a string.

Reactions: 7
Another video made to make her the cash whilst pretending to be your best mummy mate. She has a list of affiliates and hasn't made the video an #ad. Nor has she addressed the new rules (so she can fly under the radar). I wish her thread was like Rebs, there's far more dirt on Norris. Everything is does or says is one big lie/scam.

See this gets me.

If she is actually referring to people seeking her out and saying nasty things fair enough. I certainly disagree with that and it is horrible.

Her coming on here and not liking people criticising her actions is a whole other thing, and I have a feeling she is referring to this thread. ?‍♀?‍♀

Especially because she thinks not following the new CMA guidelines and misleading her followers is acceptable, and so is being super shady. Now she is playing the poor me card?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
See this gets me.

If she is actually referring to people seeking her out and saying nasty things fair enough. I certainly disagree with that and it is horrible.

Her coming on here and not liking people criticising her actions is a whole other thing, and I have a feeling she is referring to this thread. ?‍♀?‍♀

Especially because she thinks not following the new CMA guidelines and misleading her followers is acceptable, and so is being super shady. Now she is playing the poor me card?
It’s not trolling. this is a seperate forum for people to talk about all sorts of things. No different to a forum criticising shops or services.
These places can’t stand any negative comment, and if you dare disagree you are called a troll. It’s a joke!

Good on you!
She is going to really struggle not writing ad on everything. She has worked with pretty much every brand going as she takes any old rubbish so she SHOULD be declaring most things as an ad.
Her pictures in her office and room are from deseno (sp), her printer is gifted so her office shouldn't be in shot without ad. Even when linking and promoting her planner should be labelled as an ad. Tbf though she works with a lot of brands that she does a video for and then never mentions again (thats actually when I started to realise that she is just a money grabber and doesn't actually use the products that she promotes). Anyway I know who she has worked with so I will know straight away if she doesn't declare and report her. She is the most sneaky flogger out of the lot of them and seems to get away with it. Her sheep are worse than the Meldrums.
She does so many ad’s. does she ever do anything that isn’t any more? Just a raw real life vlog or shopping haul that she wasn’t asked to do or paid to do by someone else. It’s not real life and that’s what I want to see from you tubers, real life!

Reactions: 4
Haha if Emily took us court for "trolling" she would end up walking out of there with big fines from the CMA as it would all be brought to light all the ad hiding that she does. Calling her out for her illegal practices is not trolling ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha if Emily took us court for "trolling" she would end up walking out of there with big fines from the CMA as it would all be brought to light all the ad hiding that she does. Calling her out for her illegal practices is not trolling ?
Exactly! I think it is appalling her pulling the poor me card when she actively seeks out her thread and commented on it. Also potentially anonymously too. These instamums have forgotten what the real world is like. Criticism of How you do your job happens!

See this gets me.

Oh Emily you are a 40+ year old woman for goodness sake.

You chose this amazing life because you worked in an office without a window remember?

I don't think Harvey's law was intended so that sensitive child exploiters could go crying to the police about hurt feelings.

I don't actively seek you out to 'troll' you but you do log on here to read critical things about you.

What you going to tell the police? We laughed at you because you think an apple cutter is a mom hack?

It's so pathetic. Of you trot... go make your bed but don't forget to film it so we can learn too.

Reactions: 11
I think that nobody has even said anything all that bad about her on here. In fact her thread is a relatively quiet one and only really picked up after she referenced it.

I read some things on here on other threads that I disagree with and think people are taking it too far but hers isn't that bad its mostly just complaints that she does too many ads. If nobody had told her about this site and then she went out of her way to find and read it she would still be blissfully unaware.

I see she hasn’t been back on here to post lol. She knows only too well what she’s doing is shady & can’t defend herself!

Reactions: 3
Genuine Q to you all.. She's one of the biggest 'mummy youtubers' aka saleswomen on youtube.. she gets more subs and views per month than Zoella and Alfie! Yet every video is a fake, undisclosed ad.. how does she not have 22 threads like Meldrum.. how is she flying under the radar? The tit should be hitting the fan for her on here.. she still hasn't addressed the new rules or following them. How is she getting away with it?
Ps her vid today for another ad ? and another date night/day. Seperation anxiety.. only when it suits her.

Reactions: 13
Genuine Q to you all.. She's one of the biggest 'mummy youtubers' aka saleswomen on youtube.. she gets more subs and views per month than Zoella and Alfie! Yet every video is a fake, undisclosed ad.. how does she not have 22 threads like Meldrum.. how is she flying under the radar? The tit should be hitting the fan for her on here.. she still hasn't addressed the new rules or following them. How is she getting away with it?
Ps her vid today for another ad ? and another date night/day. Seperation anxiety.. only when it suits her.
The Meldrums allow themselves to be personally drawn into the online “drama” in a way that I don’t think Emily Norris does.
I know Emily posted on here before but aside from that has she done Instagram stories having a meltdown about trolls/saying that she’s been to the police/ constant passive aggressive comments about what is written here? The Meldrums court the attention and absolutely love the drama. The whole family are involved- her mum and Lee making up multiple fake accounts on here to argue and cause drama. It’s a bloody circus!
Emily is ad heavy and is as fake as they come but she’s a bit more savvy with the way she conducts herself.
I’m sure she has meltdowns in private (as much as her Botox will allow!!) but she knows it will damage her brand if she shows that online. She seems to keep her fake you tube persona intact.
Personally I can’t stand her. She’s so sickly sweet,fake, childish for a woman of her age.

If Emily thinks the comments on here about her is trolling then she needs to get a grip.
The abuse Harvey has endured is far, far beyond anything on here. Commenting that she has had botox and is fake because she makes cleaning videos when she actually has a cleaner is not trolling.

Emily doesn’t annoy me to the extent the Meldrums do. Emily seems like a genuine lady making money and I think her heart is in the write place but she is a business women and pretty savvy.
Where as the Meldrums are slimey and I just don’t trust them. They have changed since their original vlogs and they just never seem grateful for their position and I just get bad vibes from them

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t mind her or her ad ridden videos if she just was honest and upfront about affiliates and gifted items! She needs to be transparent. She has zero integrity and will try and sell anything that comes her way. It makes me appreciate content creators that are only willing to promote something they Genuinely love and use. She tries so so hard to be like Brittany Vasseure- who actually is a decent YouTuber and mum!

The Meldrums allow themselves to be personally drawn into the online “drama” in a way that I don’t think Emily Norris does.
I know Emily posted on here before but aside from that has she done Instagram stories having a meltdown about trolls/saying that she’s been to the police/ constant passive aggressive comments about what is written here? The Meldrums court the attention and absolutely love the drama. The whole family are involved- her mum and Lee making up multiple fake accounts on here to argue and cause drama. It’s a bloody circus!
Emily is ad heavy and is as fake as they come but she’s a bit more savvy with the way she conducts herself.
I’m sure she has meltdowns in private (as much as her Botox will allow!!) but she knows it will damage her brand if she shows that online. She seems to keep her fake you tube persona intact.
Personally I can’t stand her. She’s so sickly sweet,fake, childish for a woman of her age.
Yeah I agree but this again shows to me how robotic and fake she is on camera. She is clearly reading here and raging but pastes on that weird smile and carries on pretending to be every mums best friend. At least the Meldrums are being honest in their reactions (not defending them) whilst Android Emily just carries on being a selling site.

I do like Emily, but every insta story and YouTube video is an AD at the moment, and I'm just not interested. I feel like there are two Emily's. The brand emily Norris - professional sales woman, sell sell sell. And occasionally the other Emily, who does show abit of her personality, when she has her rants and I love all the family history with finding out about her job. I mich prefer the latter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.