Emily Norris #9 Emily the egg constantly on the beg, dying YT channel in the dreggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess of Cornwall was right!! Weather forecast is not good for most if the week though! I’m fairly near to Cornwall and weather is pretty rainy til Friday where they are! Maybe they’ve just gone for BH w/e?

Reactions: 4
My guess of Cornwall was right!! Weather forecast is not good for most if the week though! I’m fairly near to Cornwall and weather is pretty rainy til Friday where they are! Maybe they’ve just gone for BH w/e?
Apologies to any Tattlers in the area but I hope it pisses it down for the duration of the Norris’s #kindlygifted stay.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Apologies to any Tattlers in the area but I hope it pisses it down for the duration of the Norris’s #kindlygifted stay.
Well she had her dry robe thing on by the look of it and Jackson and a hoodie and padded coat so although the boys were paddling it looks quite chilly! Yesterday pm it clouded over where I live and got really chilly.
Looe ois known for flooding when it rains! Would be a shame if they got washed out on their "press trip"!!:sneaky::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reported those Cornwall stories to the ASA. Is she always this opaque about ads etc?

Reactions: 4
If anyone has been influenced, you can go next May half term for a cool £4,735. (Yes I’m nosy, yes I shouldn’t have looked, yes I’m envious and yes I was surprised it wasn't more for 14 at that size/location!) 🤪

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Off to Bali next!!!
it’s ridiculous it makes normal people fell absolutely tit , I haven’t had my hair cut for a year as I can’t afford it and I work, I’m fed up selling stuff on vinted and eBay just to make ends meet . I consider myself as frugal as can be

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I cut my own hair last week 😂 i only wear it down when it's curly so you can't tell it's uneven, nothing I hate more than small talk at the hairdressers under that terrible lighting. Imagine how ugly Egghead looks under hair dresser lighting 🙈

Reactions: 2
Did she say they were going to Bali in June or in the summer holidays? Given that there are no more half term holidays left, she’d be taking them all out of school?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I cut my own hair last week 😂 i only wear it down when it's curly so you can't tell it's uneven, nothing I hate more than small talk at the hairdressers under that terrible lighting. Imagine how ugly Egghead looks under hair dresser lighting 🙈
I’ve also been cutting my hair but it’s a frizzy mess now . Luckily it’s long and I tie it up , saying that it’s not as bad as her lanky hair

Reactions: 1
So they’re going to Bali and they’ve come up with this amazing itinerary and they’re moving around a lot! Well
I bloody well hope so because their holidays are normally so dull. Just sitting by the pool or on the beach!
I love Bali it’s so beautiful. I really hope they make the most of it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.