Emily Norris #9 Emily the egg constantly on the beg, dying YT channel in the dreggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 absolutely no chance that Marvel bed linen stayed on that bed any longer than the ad took to film

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love that she still has the lion toy on the radiator in Jackson’s room covering where the decorators didn’t line up the wall paper. You just know that if it hadn’t been a freebie she would have made them redo it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
First thing I thought when I saw the marvel ad was there's no way that'll last 5 minutes! Doesn't match the aesthetic of his room 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
First thing I thought when I saw the marvel ad was there's no way that'll last 5 minutes! Doesn't match the aesthetic of his room 🙄🙄🙄
Those kids will grow up to be the type to have man caves with superhero stuff. All the nostalgic kids stuff they weren't allowed in their rooms as kids!

Reactions: 8
I'm a bit appalled, Jackson doesn't need several Marvel toys/Lego on top of all the homeware stuff and clothing. So OTT.
Agree, the homeware stuff will be removed in a flash and the dull plain stuff back out.
Also - going on about trying to get him to sleep in his own room. How old is this kid? Encouraging them to stay in their own rooms is usually something I'd associate with toddlers. She really needs to quit putting all her kids issues out there, following on from the pyjama nappies.

Reactions: 8
Boys being derogatory to the mum reflects the sort of treatment the dad shows to her. I've always had bad vibes from him, she has to check everything with him and have him approve her every thought.
I thought exactly this!!!!
Also when she kept going on about how she was worried about Matt doing everything at home and she needs to repay the ‘favour’ erm no Emily, looking after your own children is not a favour. They have some weird marriage, he’s definitely a control freak narcissist.

Busy working mum who get a free hour do not organise their cling film drawer or clean already gleaming floor or table!!!! She’s not the only one at all but makes me so annoyed when the mess isn’t messy or dirty!! I know I shouldn’t watch and should get on with my own sh*t but I’ll blame the breastfeeding scrolling.

I did genuinely used to enjoy her content when the kids younger but with boys older, at school and (rightly) doing chores plus two adults at home and limitless bank balance, I just compare and despair. I need to stop but like a guilt habit!

• Heart
Busy working mum who get a free hour do not organise their cling film drawer or clean already gleaming floor or table!!!! She’s not the only one at all but makes me so annoyed when the mess isn’t messy or dirty!! I know I shouldn’t watch and should get on with my own sh*t but I’ll blame the breastfeeding scrolling.

I did genuinely used to enjoy her content when the kids younger but with boys older, at school and (rightly) doing chores plus two adults at home and limitless bank balance, I just compare and despair. I need to stop but like a guilt habit!
Totally agree with you. When the kids were younger she seemed busy for the right reasons. Now she seems to go out of her way to fill up their calendars, can’t stay in one place during the half term, curates the house as if the Architectural Digest is coming for a photoshoot and suddenly seems not relatable. I think she said she was diagnosed with ADHD which really shows (not that it’s an issue but she probably should try to get on top of it).

Reactions: 3