Emily Norris #9 Emily the egg constantly on the beg, dying YT channel in the dreggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s signed up with YMU - watch her become even more fake, obnoxious, more ads and more exploitation of her kids online. YMU have no morals so don’t care if their influencers buy fake followers etc

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Who was she with before? She must have had management as there's no way she was negotiating deals with the likes of proctor and gamble on her own. So assume she's just signed with a new, maybe bigger, management co. No doubt taking a big cut of any of her fees, so she'll need to do more and more.

Her latest "hack" with the cutlery in the dishwasher, so everyone knows which section is for knives etc? Surely you load as you go so just pop it in. Personally I just grab a handful and took it to the draw, doesn't exactly take hours of my time. Would take longer to sort them all in the dishwasher before I put it going.

Reactions: 6
I think she was with Gleam for a while but think she's had someone else between then and now.
And yes you're right- if they're talking a bigger cut she will need to do more. Which will more and more ads. That's all she ever does- she'd flog her own tit if it they asked her to.

Reactions: 11
Emily is the last person on earth to buy stuff from. She is so boring and monotonous in her ads.

Reactions: 7
How can she continue to flog stuff when she's a mummy influencer, with kids who are growing up fast. She's not good at the cleaning stuff (and that's an overcrowded market) and not genuine enough to influence on wellness/perimenopause/cooking.

She's gonna lose her niche in the next few years. It won't be so cute to watch mummy hacks when her kids are all 12+ and should be contributing to chores.

Reactions: 9
How can she continue to flog stuff when she's a mummy influencer, with kids who are growing up fast. She's not good at the cleaning stuff (and that's an overcrowded market) and not genuine enough to influence on wellness/perimenopause/cooking.

She's gonna lose her niche in the next few years. It won't be so cute to watch mummy hacks when her kids are all 12+ and should be contributing to chores.
I think this is why she likes to baby Jackson to keep the ‘mummy influencer’ narrative going.

• Sad
I wonder if the mgmt co are interested in helping her look for avenues to move into, or they are happy to have her on board while she makes them money but will drop her as soon as the revenue stream dries up. After all, they can just sign up the next influencer to fill their roster.

As if any of these influencers wear regatta coats! I remember Lucie huchin going to Gi fletchers launch last year (she not get an invite from her bestie this year?!). Going on about how fab the coat was for school run. Promptly never to be seen again.
Like all Emz Matalan dresses I expect the white coat will quietly disappear from view.

I’ve never seen such a fake bunch of women in my life , they looked like sone kind of creepy stepford wife’s! Since when has Emily every shown a love for outdoor swimming? How about regatta actually gifting them to real hard working people that do like to wild swim like myself? I will never buy any off there clothing again whist they give to you fakers

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Lol, I thought that about the swim, she probably paddled at best.
I stalked several of the other attendees stories and Emily is in very few of them, directly involved or in the background. It's almost like she was standing on the edge not fitting in with the crowd. Spent too many years behind the camera and not enough actually interacting with people.

Reactions: 10
I don’t get why Regatta have invited them. I’m sorry I’m not body shaming anyone but in that story she’s shared of them stripping down to their swimsuits there’s not one active/fit body amongst them. Regatta is an active outdoor wear brand. Why have a bunch of women who don’t even look like they move on a daily basis let alone hike/cold water swim/bike etc.

Reactions: 10
Full face of make up and not a strand of damp hair. Picture of you in the water it it didn’t happen Emz.
Omg those dryrobes are horrible. Fine for swimming but if any if spaghetti tits's mum followers wear it on the school run, they'll be a laughing stock.

• Haha