Emily Norris #9 Emily the egg constantly on the beg, dying YT channel in the dreggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg those dryrobes are horrible. Fine for swimming but if any if spaghetti tits's mum followers wear it on the school run, they'll be a laughing stock.
I have a few friends that are sponsored by dryrobe and they won't ever wear patterned ones 🤣. Only plain ones for the true serious athletes. They are not 12 years old after all

Reactions: 5
Mums watching their kids play football in a dry robe make me laugh. Are they not quite heavy?
I guess Regatta are aiming for the school run crowd rather than outdoorsy people with the Gi Fletcher Collab? I don't follow Gi but at least on her thread it does look like she does a bit of running/outdoor swimming.
I'm outdoorsy/sporty and frankly probably wouldn't choose regatta at all for my kit.

Reactions: 6
How can she continue to flog stuff when she's a mummy influencer, with kids who are growing up fast. She's not good at the cleaning stuff (and that's an overcrowded market) and not genuine enough to influence on wellness/perimenopause/cooking.

She's gonna lose her niche in the next few years. It won't be so cute to watch mummy hacks when her kids are all 12+ and should be contributing to chores.
I'm surprised they never had the 4th baby to keep the content rolling for another while

Reactions: 9
New thread title suggestion: Now now shiny head, time to put the dying channel to bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could her latest reel be any more braggy. Literally don't know why I follow her she's so irritating with her picture perfect house and life.

Reactions: 11
Could her latest reel be any more braggy. Literally don't know why I follow her she's so irritating with her picture perfect house and life.
I’m sure it’s all smoke & mirrors…her life is as false as her hair! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It's funny because I used to really like Emily's videos and I enjoyed them through lockdown and homeschooling as we have kids of similar ages. But I stopped watching completely about 2 years ago as I couldn't stand her anymore with the bragging and fakeness. Although I still read here for my own amusement! Pretending to have these 'realistic' cleaning routines to help the average mum when in reality she has cleaners. Not addressing Matt giving up work to be a full time house husband. And I feel mean because they are only children but her kids are the most annoying spoilt brats now 🫢 and she babies them beyond belief

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's funny because I used to really like Emily's videos and I enjoyed them through lockdown and homeschooling as we have kids of similar ages. But I stopped watching completely about 2 years ago as I couldn't stand her anymore with the bragging and fakeness. Although I still read here for my own amusement! Pretending to have these 'realistic' cleaning routines to help the average mum when in reality she has cleaners. Not addressing Matt giving up work to be a full time house husband. And I feel mean because they are only children but her kids are the most annoying spoilt brats now 🫢 and she babies them beyond belief
I was just thinking about cleaning videos yesterday. I was thinking the bathrooms never really look in need of a clean in influencer videos. I mean you don't see any bits, fluff, stains etc unless they've put it there deliberately.
Then I thought - idiot! They probably clean them first before doing the cleaning video. Doh!!!! 🙄🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was just thinking about cleaning videos yesterday. I was thinking the bathrooms never really look in need of a clean in influencer videos. I mean you don't see any bits, fluff, stains etc unless they've put it there deliberately.
Then I thought - idiot! They probably clean them first before doing the cleaning video. Doh!!!! 🙄🤭
They have their regular cleaner come and then they go in there with a camera and a mop to film the 'cleaning video'.

Reactions: 7
What do we think of her new hair guys? 🙄 Same straggly rats tails but a weird beige blonde half way down the length and a lank unblended platinum bit on top. Apparently she can’t have it cut shorter as her boys say it would make her look like a ‘Karen’. What rude children you have Emily. Firstly, calling women ‘A Karen’ is a way of telling them to shut up and as a mother of boys you should be actively discouraging such talk and secondly make it clear it’s your hair and you’ll do what you want to it. They are going to make dreadful husbands and partners in the future, expecting their partners to do exactly what they want just like mummy always did.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Boys being derogatory to the mum reflects the sort of treatment the dad shows to her. I've always had bad vibes from him, she has to check everything with him and have him approve her every thought.

Reactions: 16
What do we think of her new hair guys? 🙄 Same straggly rats tails but a weird beige blonde half way down the length and a lank unblended platinum bit on top. Apparently she can’t have it cut shorter as her boys say it would make her look like a ‘Karen’. What rude children you have Emily. Firstly, calling women ‘A Karen’ is a way of telling them to shut up and as a mother of boys you should be actively discouraging such talk and secondly make it clear it’s your hair and you’ll do what you want to it. They are going to make dreadful husbands and partners in the future, expecting their partners to do exactly what they want just like mummy always did.
I don't mind the hair colour or the waves but it doesn't suit her at all. It looks like it should be on someone much younger

Reactions: 3
She put on the internet the other day how Caleb gets into bed, which was a belly wiggle type move. Whilst he might have been happy for her to film it, she's the adult and needs to think about his peer group who may well now be watching her reels/tiktok. Plus goodness knows whatever random weirdos out there who get to see all this personal stuff about her kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She put on the internet the other day how Caleb gets into bed, which was a belly wiggle type move. Whilst he might have been happy for her to film it, she's the adult and needs to think about his peer group who may well now be watching her reels/tiktok. Plus goodness knows whatever random weirdos out there who get to see all this personal stuff about her kids.
That was a breakdancing move known as the worm or the caterpillar

Reactions: 2