Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scotland also has different holidays. Last time I checked they are part of the UK.
Exactly.

We’re just back from a holiday and everyone there was Scottish or Irish - getting in there before the English and Welsh schools are off and things get even busier! I just feel she’s so ignorant sometimes in her little Essex bubble

Reactions: 3
So I actually watched her latest vlog. First one I’ve watched in a looooong time. For those who can’t be arsed to watch (I’ve taken one for the team) here’s the highlights…..

Shes thinking of getting beams for her kitchen extension. It’s so big she wants something to ‘break up’ the ceiling. And in fact it’s SO big you can’t get real beams for the ceiling. Oh and incase any of her viewers are sitting in their identical Aldi shipping container extensions she’s found the perfect solution for you - polystyrene beams for the kitchen!
You spent £££££’s on an extension and new kitchen and you’re going to add polystyrene beams you bought off Etsy Emily?!

She also wanted to ‘raise awareness’ of being short sighted and sell us some kids contact lenses. She mentioned about giving our kids screen limits to protect their eyes 🤔 (of course this doesn’t apply to baby Jax)

She’s sad at Fraser going to high school. And at him going for a sleepover at a friends.

She took Caleb to the shop to buy a tonne of sweets as he was sad his cousins didn’t come round.

Her en-suite with ‘view’ is nearly completely. So she can admire the field from the bath.
Oh and the upstairs utility is also nearly complete.

Kiki is in season and therefore not herself. Random neighbours dog came to play in her garden.

Matt the twit in the Hat trimmed the bushes in nesting season and cut the grass.

First rate stuff 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So I actually watched her latest vlog. First one I’ve watched in a looooong time. For those who can’t be arsed to watch (I’ve taken one for the team) here’s the highlights…..

Shes thinking of getting beams for her kitchen extension. It’s so big she wants something to ‘break up’ the ceiling. And in fact it’s SO big you can’t get real beams for the ceiling. Oh and incase any of her viewers are sitting in their identical Aldi shipping container extensions she’s found the perfect solution for you - polystyrene beams for the kitchen!
You spent £££££’s on an extension and new kitchen and you’re going to add polystyrene beams you bought off Etsy Emily?!

She also wanted to ‘raise awareness’ of being short sighted and sell us some kids contact lenses. She mentioned about giving our kids screen limits to protect their eyes 🤔 (of course this doesn’t apply to baby Jax)

She’s sad at Fraser going to high school. And at him going for a sleepover at a friends.

She took Caleb to the shop to buy a tonne of sweets as he was sad his cousins didn’t come round.

Her en-suite with ‘view’ is nearly completely. So she can admire the field from the bath.

Kiki is in season and therefore not herself. Random neighbours dog came to play in her garden.

Matt the twit in the Hat trimmed the bushes in nesting season and cut the grass.

First rate stuff 👍
So same boring crap ad ususl

Reactions: 1

First rate stuff 👍
Blimey, I didn't think it could get much worse 😖 but here we are...and polystyrene beams... 🙄 ...thanks for saving us the agony of watching, you're a star 🌟

• Haha
Reactions: 6
why would you spent 175 millions on your house and then put polystyrene beams on your ceiling? why?!?

Reactions: 14
I don't see how the extension goes with the existing house at all! The exterior is completely different and it just all looks mismatched.
Lovely size space they have but very unusual choices. And now fake beams! 🙄

Reactions: 7
The fake beams make me laugh so much. She's gone for a big modern extension with the zinc and everything then goes and sticks faux pystyreene beams up 😆 I've said before she'd be far better off breaking up the space by zoning, a snug area, some big planters with tall plants (plastic for Emz obv😂) you could even have a a cosy chair and side table by the big doors for a little coffee corner. Not painting the whole room the same bland shade would also help, put colour esp darker colour on done walls to break it all up, or even some panelling. No need to put out of character fake beams up. Surprised there's no RSJs running across that space anyway.

Reactions: 12
She’s such an idiot honestly and she got him some footballs, how pathetic!

The poor lad will never be allowed out with his friends or to leave home! I can see her following him and his future partner on a date!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Emily’s thought process: “Spend time with my son, or post in on the gram. Post it on the gram” 🙄🙄 honestly, at what point will the kid get any privacy, he’s about to start senior school!

Reactions: 4
you want to put a welcome home banner up for your child like he's coming back from a war - ok, put it up but don't post it on a social media if the child is older than 2. or ever.

Reactions: 10
She's going to be one of those mums who really struggle with their kids getting older and not needing them anymore. Mainly as she has no life of her own and they are key to her income. She got Kiki to fill the gap when Jackson started school for goodness sake!
Her and Matt can have nothing to talk about as they are hanging about the house together all day every day. Very insular life, must be so boring.

Reactions: 17
She's going to be one of those mums who really struggle with their kids getting older and not needing them anymore. Mainly as she has no life of her own and they are key to her income. She got Kiki to fill the gap when Jackson started school for goodness sake!
Her and Matt can have nothing to talk about as they are hanging about the house together all day every day. Very insular life, must be so boring.
I agree.

She’s going to struggle a lot when the kids start spending all their time in their rooms and then when they stop going on holiday with them and then leave completely.

She probably thinks it will never happen if she mothers them enough.

Reactions: 7
I can't believe she put a welcome home banner up for Fraser!!!!!!!!!! 🙈
Gosh his friends must have given it to him for that. What is she thinking sharing that kind of stuff. Way to embarrass the kid even more.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else see that she’s of on a cruise again this summer another holiday again

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.