Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it’s 100% a sponsored trip/an ad. She’s done a few packing videos sponsored by a cruise company 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Does anyone find it weird how much of an effort and show and dance they made about mats "allergies" when it came to getting Kiki and NEEDING a hypo allergenic dog. But the neighbors dog is allowed in and out and clearly goes up to Matt (seen when he was cutting grass in the vlogg)
If his fine with the neighbors dog coming round "everyday" as Emily says why isn't he reacting to the neighbors non hypo allergenic dog?
Just curious

Reactions: 7
I don't understand it either, why was a utility room not included in the downstairs extension, very bizarre 😕
It’s very much an American thing. When I lived there we had an upstairs laundry room which seemed odd at first but after a while kinda made sense but then again I never saw an American hang washing out or own a washing line (maybe they do but not where I lived)

Reactions: 3
Does anyone find it weird how much of an effort and show and dance they made about mats "allergies" when it came to getting Kiki and NEEDING a hypo allergenic dog. But the neighbors dog is allowed in and out and clearly goes up to Matt (seen when he was cutting grass in the vlogg)
If his fine with the neighbors dog coming round "everyday" as Emily says why isn't he reacting to the neighbors non hypo allergenic dog?
Just curious
maybe neighbours also have hypoallergenic dog?

Reactions: 1
It makes me so angry that she’s on the beg on Amazon prime day. It screams desperation. She’s so calculated knowing that innocent people will click on her links in curiosity, not realising that anything they buy on Amazon for however many days will give her money, not just the thing she’s recommended. She couldn’t be more obvious. I wonder how many people contributed to her Aldi box yesterday. Either times are hard or she’s what we all suspect… a greedy bleep! Hopefully both and her time fleecing everyone is coming to an end.

As if anyone responded to that awful question either. It didn’t even make sense.

I honestly think Hat’s input has ruined her career. She knows it too but I imagine he’s quite controlling she won’t say anything.

Did anyone else clock the reference to Matt’s job on the kid’s Father’s Day card to him? “Helps mummy*” 😂

*sorry “mommy”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s very much an American thing. When I lived there we had an upstairs laundry room which seemed odd at first but after a while kinda made sense but then again I never saw an American hang washing out or own a washing line (maybe they do but not where I lived)
Yeah definitely an American thing - whereas if I have a laundry room upstairs I’d still be taking it up and down the stairs to be able to take it out to dry on the line!

Reactions: 3
Yeah definitely an American thing - whereas if I have a laundry room upstairs I’d still be taking it up and down the stairs to be able to take it out to dry on the line!
Exactly, I suppose it makes sense in the US where they don’t seem to put washing out. I remember some fellow English colleagues put some washing out to dry and their US neighbours thought it was hilarious.

I did not clock the father's Day card, is it still there to see?
Surely she doesn't tumble dry everything?! Not just the cost but the environment, not that Emz cares a jot about that, not sure I've even heard her mention being eco about anything despite it being a big thing these days. She's too fake and plastic for that.
She wasn't the only influencer pushing Prime yesterday but all I saw watching her stories was how hideous the filter she uses is, she looks far too orange and smooth it's so weird. There are so many filters, why not pick a more natural one?!
Imagine how roasting that zinc cladding and huge sliding glass door must be making her extension?! It looks to have towards the afternoon sun and in the doors open will just let all the hot air in. Hope she's considered sun angle for where the TV will go so it's not right in the suns glare.

Reactions: 4
You know you lead a sad existence and have nothing useful to do when you’re looking for “storage inspiration”.

I don't understand it either, why was a utility room not included in the downstairs extension, very bizarre 😕
I think they've got both!

It makes me so angry that she’s on the beg on Amazon prime day. It screams desperation. She’s so calculated knowing that innocent people will click on her links in curiosity, not realising that anything they buy on Amazon for however many days will give her money, not just the thing she’s recommended. She couldn’t be more obvious. I wonder how many people contributed to her Aldi box yesterday. Either times are hard or she’s what we all suspect… a greedy bleep! Hopefully both and her time fleecing everyone is coming to an end.

As if anyone responded to that awful question either. It didn’t even make sense.

I honestly think Hat’s input has ruined her career. She knows it too but I imagine he’s quite controlling she won’t say anything.

Did anyone else clock the reference to Matt’s job on the kid’s Father’s Day card to him? “Helps mummy*” 😂

*sorry “mommy”
Yep, they have all been doing it!

Did Emily write baby Jacks a note so that he wouldn’t have to do sports day? Wouldn’t shock me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
They are wood/wood effect so I guess they are staying that colour.
Agree, it looks odd, plus for the size of the kitchen there is now very little worktop space. It's not like she's short of cupboard space so why did she need a giant "breakfast pantry", what she going to be doing, stock piling cereals?! I think it's going to be one of those things that open up to reveal the coffee maker and toaster but honestly, what a rigmarole just for that! We make coffee and toast throughout the day here.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.