Emily Norris #7 Forehead like an egg, always on the beg with content in the dregs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG what a state that extension is. How did they get that passed, neighbours must be livid! It’s the ugliest carbuncle, and it’ll be a reflection of them on the inside; beige, echoey and shiny 😂

Reactions: 13
OMG what a state that extension is. How did they get that passed, neighbours must be livid! It’s the ugliest carbuncle, and it’ll be a reflection of them on the inside; beige, echoey and shiny 😂
I hope they didn't stay on spec and the neighbors complaint to the council and it gets upheld and they have to change it at their cost

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had a look and this is the top thread suggesting

‘’Emily Norris: show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!’

I can’t start a thread tho

Reactions: 8
Its a huge space and so much could've been done. It's looking very beige.

I'm also not sure why they chose the wooden island, is the floor wood also?

Reactions: 2
Just watching the latest vlog and wondering if she is using a filter as 3/4 of her head looks odd from the top downwards? Does she naturally have a smooth egg face or is it a filter?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't get over the teeny tiny garden they have left themselves after the extention. For the cost of the house, the garden should be 3/4 times bigger than it is. The boys love being outside but it now feels very hemed in after the huge unnecessary extention

Reactions: 9
I can't get over the teeny tiny garden they have left themselves after the extention. For the cost of the house, the garden should be 3/4 times bigger than it is. The boys love being outside but it now feels very hemed in after the huge unnecessary extention
I agree. Given the choice my boys would choose a big garden to play in rather than a shipping container with an island.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Especially as they've got a living room already at the front, another room in the middle as a playroom and then another living room out the back in the kitchen, plus a random room as a gym where the old kitchen was... you know those house shows where they watch a family for a week to see which rooms they use in order to make over their house in the best way possible... well I bet they won't use any of the rooms other than the huge kitchen room out the back! So much wasted space, should have just remodeled / knocked walls down, added bi-fold doors in the house they've got already.

Reactions: 13
Yeah I don’t like her new house at all. Far too much open space, it isn’t cosy at all. I see no appeal in it whatsoever.

Reactions: 6
Why did she need marble/granite worktop in the upstairs laundry room?! It's not like the kitchen which is all on show. What a stupid waste of money when a bog standard counter top would have been fine!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Why did she need marble/granite worktop in the upstairs laundry room?! It's not like the kitchen which is all on show. What a stupid waste of money when a bog standard counter top would have been fine!
So that others can have 'laundry room goals' or because it's a 'bit of her' or any other utterly w*nky instahun phrase. It's all for the 'gram. Such a sad existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because money is no object for Emily and only the best and most expensive will do… 🥱

Seriously how did that extension get planning passed on it?
It looks awful and doesn’t suit the style of the house or neighbouring properties at all. Not in the slightest.

Reactions: 9
What on earth is that video about the Amazon pallet? Is it supposed to be funny? Laughing at the toaster which only toasts one side, my god she is thick as pig tit

Reactions: 5
What on earth is that video about the Amazon pallet? Is it supposed to be funny? Laughing at the toaster which only toasts one side, my god she is thick as pig tit
She’ll post anything for views/likes/jumping on the bandwagon 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.