Emily Norris #7 Forehead like an egg, always on the beg with content in the dregs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm control freak and, mostly because of that, I have separation anxiety. when I was younger it was very hard for me to separate from my parents, especially from mother. now, when I have my children I feel separation anxiety when I need to be away from them. it's very complex thing and it's very hard to get rid of that feeling, and it's very had to say everything I want to say about it because English is not my first language. :)

long story short, I realised that I've developed anxiety as a child because my mother was anxious. that wasn't my anxiety, it was hers and I "inherited" it. she was good and caring mother, she didn't do it on purpose, she did it because she wasn't aware of it. 40 years ago there was no so much available information about childs development, especially not where my mother is from but I do have all needed information and I'm very mindful about words, actions and energy towards my children. I'm definitely not easy going mother and I probably will never be because it's opposite of my character but I wouldn't never pack my 11 yo clothes in separate bags - that's too much even for me.

sorry for my english.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have said this before about Emily she suffers from a lack of imagination. She is self conscious, uptight and a perfectionist . Getting an interior designers in to do her boys rooms could have only ended the way it did, disappointing and bland. Two words that describe her channel. She has a good engaging personality but tries way to hard. Her boys know this and act accordingly, knowing that she just can’t say no. She is out of touch. Holidays at the drop of a hat while doing a huge renovation on a large house. It doesn’t take a mathematical genius to work out she is earning good money for the family. I always wondered why she always buys leading brand food. But it actually makes sense. As she neurotically wants and needs the best for her family. She would probably have to have all the boys in her bed for the night if she fed them own brand beans, for fear that she had harmed them in some way. I tend to check in on her channel once in a while, just to see what she is doing with that huge extension. A bit like checking in on a bucket that’s catching a leak, I suppose, but less important. I predict Emily Matt and the boys will be a staple for many years to come. Emily is professional has an engaging slightly neurotic persona that makes her non threatening. Her content is so so, but good enough to amass a following that gives her family a good life. Is she inspiring or interesting, well no. But she has found her niche and has worked hard to maintain her brand and that is what social media success is all about.

Reactions: 7
I think most of us here tend to think of Emily as more complex person than she actually is. As muxch as I agree with major parts of your post I don't thins she's "self concious, uptight and a perfectionist", especially not perfectionist. She didn't get a designers because she's perfectionist, she got a designer because she's lazy to do that on her own and can't get bother with anything that steels her time, effort and energy that she could use for travel around a pools. Also, I don't think she's bad person. She's just superficial and not very smart woman. Succes didn't happened to her because she's smart, it happened despite the fact she's not smart. But, I admire two things about Emily - she did star her channel from nothing and she did egnage me and thousands of other people and, what I admire the most is her love to her children and husband. I don't know why I have this feeling but I really believe that's she not aware of potential harm that publicity can do to her children. She's doing mostly because she's naive person.

Reactions: 3
Well done Emily , for making your house look like a very expensive shipping container ! 👏😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
what an anti climax! It's not exactly aesthetically pleasing - more of an eye sore! Either a shipping container or a retail/business unit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually like the zinc look BUT NOT on her house! It just doesn't go! The rest of house looks like a 1980's mock Tudor build and its got this really modern rectangular box on the back! No no no no!!!
It's going to be so boring inside isn't it? Grey or cream everywhere. Just like every other Instahun out there🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but the hideous black container looks awful! It’s probably the worst extension I’ve ever seen! I think Emily knows it looks tit too but she does what Matt says and he wanted it and we all know what he says goes in that house!

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but the hideous black container looks awful! It’s probably the worst extension I’ve ever seen! I think Emily knows it looks tit too but she does what Matt says and he wanted it and we all know what he says goes in that house!
I feel sorry for the neighbours having to live next to that abomination they call an extension

Reactions: 9
I’m surprised the local authority gave planning permission for the shipping container. A friend of my husband wanted zinc on his extension but the LA said no as it wasn’t in keeping with the existing house or surrounding properties. It’s horrible

Reactions: 8
Just had a look after reading here they’ve absolutely ruined the house it looks hideous

Reactions: 7
It’s hideous - the most annoying part is the way too big doors paired with the random teeny tiny window. I like the look in general of zinc and that kind of extension but it needs to be done on the right type of house and with some class and style

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.