Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either she hasn't told him not to go in there which is completely irresponsible or she has told him and he is disobedient. Either way its terrible. At 5 years old he should know better. He isn't 1 or 2.

Reactions: 14
she is brave posting a picture of a dog crate on social media, she’ll have backlash over this I’m sure. ( I’ve got nothing against them myself! )

Reactions: 7
“We’re working on it”.

he’s not a toddler, just tell him to get out and stay out, simple.

they’ll know about if the dog bites them.

my friend got a dog when she lived at home and her siblings terrorised it so much that it turned feral and would bite them…

Reactions: 7
I bet she staged that crate pic because she thinks its 'cute and cheeky'... but jackson is bleeping 5 it just makes him look stupid 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The whole point of a crate is for the dog to have its own personal space though isnt it? I’ve never used them, nothing against them I just have a border collie who could probably work out how to open it given enough time 😅 But its defeating the object letting Jackson,the worlds largest newborn climb inside surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Could already see giant baby Jackson getting jealous of the attention the dog was getting in the coming home vlog when Emily was saying she’s a baby 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The way she actually says it’s her 4th baby and “it’s a girl”……..
totally reeks of “I wanted a 4th baby (and the baby to be a girl)….even though I said I was done and didn’t want a girl” 🙄
I really think that she wrote that just because she think people would react to it, not because she meant it. she is that superficial.

Reactions: 3
Makes me laugh how quick she can get stuff up on her channel too, she’s so desperate for new content it can’t happen in just a week!

Reactions: 3
Wonder why Emily didn’t get a gifted trip to Dubai?! Like Liza Prideaux and Mama Reid. That would be right up her street! The opportunity to show off! Plus they LOVE to “travel” ( ie fly long haul to sit by a pool with the kids on iPad!)
Bet shes seething!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Emily: I really like the name Kiki, the boys like the name Lucky. Let's ask people on Instagram for some ideas.
Few days later: We're calling her Kiki.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve got visions of those rings pulling the ceiling down! It’s only a bit of plaster and a board 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.