Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily wanted 4 kids, Matt wanted 2 so they settled on 3. She said that numerous times.

But hey hooo Emily must get that 4 she's always wanted and pop comes the puppy.

I can't with this woman seriously
She is so entitled

Reactions: 10
For someone who films her life as a job, why has she never told her loyal followers who hang on every video/post/story….that her Matt is a stay at home hubby 🤔 she shares everything else!

Reactions: 12
Because she doesn’t want the negative publicity that comes with her hubby living off her. She wants to continue to portray the glamorous housewife with three sweet little baby boys and a hardworking husband. Her boys aren’t babies and her husband is not hard working. It’s a pretence that she thinks we’re all too thick not to notice!!

Reactions: 28
63048DD6-6254-4239-B962-6320905C01E5.jpeg

The way she actually says it’s her 4th baby and “it’s a girl”……..
totally reeks of “I wanted a 4th baby (and the baby to be a girl)….even though I said I was done and didn’t want a girl” 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve never commented here but god this woman’s so fake plastic and has the most annoying voice!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Because she doesn’t want the negative publicity that comes with her hubby living off her. She wants to continue to portray the glamorous housewife with three sweet little baby boys and a hardworking husband. Her boys aren’t babies and her husband is not hard working. It’s a pretence that she thinks we’re all too thick not to notice!!
Everytime Matt is in a vlog he looks so uncomfortable and comes across as a visitor not the person that owns and lives in the house. He looks like a teenage visitor by the way he dresses and acts.

It's so odd. Maybe he is having a midlife crisis now that he is a kept man

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 826932
The way she actually says it’s her 4th baby and “it’s a girl”……..
totally reeks of “I wanted a 4th baby (and the baby to be a girl)….even though I said I was done and didn’t want a girl” 🙄
Really giving herself away with that post.. she deffo wanted a house full of little girls and maybe one son. I bet if matt the twit in a hat had agreed to another sprog, they'd have gone for gender selection

She definitely wanted a girl!
Sorry but it’s true, I hate to say it about people but after 2 boys and her being as girly as she is a pink bundle was what she wanted, just hope the dog stays a dog not made to be her 4th baby!!!!

Ok my dogs my baby but im allowed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just what I was going to say plus she said they were going to Centreparcs for Xmas cos her mum is coming over from Canada? Can’t imagine they’ll take the puppy🙄
Obviously running low on content as big reno hasn’t started and they’ve been in the house a year!
So you know…… just buy a puppy. 🙄🙄

Also she’s made a big thing about how Matt is allergic to pets etc so she’s lined up the perfect excuse when it gets too hard work or imposes on their travel plans, they’ll rehome the pup and we will have fake tears and a whole vlog about how traumatic and upsetting it was.
They'd better not !!!

I was thinking today: what does she know about dogs ? She has researched all sorts of breeds to see what would suit HER/ THEM, but does she know the first thing about being a responsible dog owner: like, chocolat and grapes can kill them kind of thing ?

Can't wait for the puppy to wreak havoc with the Christmas tree 😅
And pee on the new carpets

Reactions: 3
And there’s Baby Jackson 🤢 sat in the dog’s crate 😡 I really hope she dragged him straight out and told him in no uncertain terms that he must never ever do that again. The crate is the dog’s safe space to go when she is tired, overwhelmed or just wants a bit of peace and quiet away from the little shits, I mean children. It looks like they were running the poor pup ragged yesterday instead of letting her quietly settle in and get to know them all, she will be exhausted.

Reactions: 20
And there’s Baby Jackson 🤢 sat in the dog’s crate 😡 I really hope she dragged him straight out and told him in no uncertain terms that he must never ever do that again. The crate is the dog’s safe space to go when she is tired, overwhelmed or just wants a bit of peace and quiet away from the little shits, I mean children. It looks like they were running the poor pup ragged yesterday instead of letting her quietly settle in and get to know them all, she will be exhausted.
I'm so annoyed ... pets deserve respect at all times, and especially when they are settling in. Why can't she say no to them or explain that he needs to take bearings ? She is not a toy, she has feelings, she needs rest, she's just a baby who has possibly only left her mum and hasn't a clue where she is. I feel ever so sorry for her.

That really annoyed me too! That big, overgrown, 5year old boy should have been told very sternly to get out and been sent out the room or some other punishment. Not having his picture taken in there! Just goes to show that she isn't taking it seriously and she has no consideration for her feelings.That poor puppy!

Reactions: 17
‘We’re working on it’ … there’s nothing to work on tell him to get out and not to go in there. I could tell my 4 year old and she wouldn’t do it, she’s so weak

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.