Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reader87123

VIP Member
It would be amusing if dolmio gave her a gig 😄
I've been desperate to try at Dolmio's new range of pasta sauces, so when they approached me and asked to send us their new products, I jumped at the chance to relive my old memories of spilling my tits into my pasta sauce. #Ad #Gifted #PRProduct #Memories

• Haha
Reactions: 24

neevee

I still can't get over the "he won't wear a life vest in the pool" thing. If either of my children refused to wear a flotation device in the pool and I didn't feel 100% comfortable with that they would be told well then there's no pool then for you then. It's my job to be the adult and keep them safe. It's not a choice they get to make.

• Heart

Mrslouise

The fridge has driven a long time lurker to post! I cannot believe she has been gifted a luxury fridge less than a year after singing praises about another one. How even can the brands be happy about this?! It’s beyond me and shows greed greed greed

Hareandbear

VIP Member
Despite sharing every detail of her wonderful holiday, Emily has obviously had time to read Tattle hence her latest post referring to the rude comments about the buggy 😉

• Haha

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
Being dry at night is a hormonal thing. Not something you can ‘train’ a child. My child is 4 and wears a pull-up at night. So I think the comments about he ‘should’ be dry at night at age 5 are not really fair.

But it’s true that photo is of him watching a film, eating popcorn. So I agree there is no reason (that we know of) for him to wear a nappy in those circumstances.

Emily’s children are so over exposed online it leads to comments and debates like this. They shouldn’t be shown in the bath, bed, their bedrooms etc. It’s all too much, especially now they’re all at school.

Think I’m just done with these mum/family ‘influencers’ in general. Emily only wants to sell her ‘fans’ something these days whilst parading their wealth and excess - it’s tone deaf.

This winter most people are experiencing rising energy bills, petrol prices, and bills in general whilst these influencers live in their mansions, going to centre parcs in the school holidays, #gifted everything, buying more plastic tat in Poundland to decorate for valentines/Easter/Halloween/Christmas/the 3rd Tuesday of the month etc.
Buying sodding mini Vespas for their kids birthdays! What happened the the little jeep thing jackson got for Christmas last year/year before. Never seen again.

Rant over.

Next thread title suggestion?:

Emily Norris #7 forehead like an egg, always on the beg with content in the dregs

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sabrinathemiddleagedwitch

The whole ipad being covered up with a sticker and talking shite in the video just shows she knows its lazy parenting. Don’t get me wrong, Im not judging I’ve whipped the ipad out to keep the peace on more than one occasion but then I don’t go around looking down my nose at people and selling a fantasy lifestyle either

Reactions: 23

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
She’s being pretty quiet about Jackson starting school so far. No pictures or anything 👀 maybe she’s having problems!

mad to think that when my grandad started school at 4 years 5 months in 1932, he had to walk just under two miles to school by himself with no parents… and nowadays you get kids like emily’s still being pushed around in a pram at that age.

obviously I’m not saying 4 year olds should be walking to school alone, that’s frowned upon nowadays!😂 but it just goes to show, if you give them the tools, they can do anything. It’s the babying that holds them back.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I don’t believe that people have messaged her saying that their 6 & 7 year olds are in prams, that’s just ridiculous and it doesn’t make it right.
Someone could say “oh I slap my kids across the face a few times a day”, would that make it right because a few people do it? No it wouldn’t! She’s so dumb.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
A significant number of children still regularly bedwet at five and if Jackson is one of them it’s nothing to be ashamed of and perfectly understandable that he wears a pull up to bed. Much easier for all to change that than have a whole bed change in the middle of the night. For the child’s privacy she is right not to talk about it but she should be more careful about the photos she puts out there

reader87123

VIP Member
Posting a photo of your son doing a 💩 to thousands of followers... Really?! I don't care when that photo was taken, it's such an invasion of your children's privacy.

• Sick
  • Angry

Niamhm

Chatty Member
What does she mean ‘never seemed like it would actually happen’… it only got knocked down a few days ago? They’ve barely lived there for a year and they’ve done other bits in that time? Literally proves when you’ve got money you don’t have to do f all or graft, just throw your money and wait. It’s so annoying that she acts like she’s been living in a shitty building site for yonks when it’s nothing of the sort.
But it's been sooo hard for her, you know, not having the tea spoons near the kettle.

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
It’s so sad - Jackson picked a China dog ornament for room. It obviously does nt go with the ‘aesthetic’ of his room so wishes it would get accidentally broken!
How sad that those children cannot make their rooms their own unless it fits with the gram.
How about stop filming your children’s private bedroom space Emily and allow them to fill their rooms with things that bring them joy? She s a disgrace x
But that hideous monkey lamp is acceptable ?!!!!
She has zero style or taste. She may have money but doesn’t buy you either style class or taste!

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
The usual over the top balloon arch and decorations for Prince Jackson’s birthday I see! He’s 5!! The sad thing is none of the balloon arch. Decoration are really for Jackson- its all for Emily to show off. a normal 5 year old would be happy with a bouncy castle and a shop bought birthday and running around like a maniac with his friends!!
But his party is all for the ‘gram and Youtube so its all aesthetics. Bet Jackson acts like a spoiled brat at his party and sulks if he doesn’t win everything! Emily will just laugh if he’s naughty.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20210923_165613_com.instagram.android.jpg

She was an idiot to move from that old house, no need to. Her new one is big but doesnt flow, the extension is gonna look terrible as well

Catlady1

VIP Member
You do you?? But Emily do you ever ever see a five year old being pushed around in a buggy by other families? No Emily that’s because you’ve created a lazy and indulged little boy and you are not an advert for good parenting.

• Heart

Sabrinathemiddleagedwitch

Imagine being sat in your million pound house complaining you can’t go on holiday (even though you literally just came back from centre parcs) I think there are slightly worse things that have happened over the last year or so Emily, although considering how far your head is up your own arse you might have missed it…..

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Would you perhaps like to see a window seat? Or a child's bedroom that is fit for a teenager? Or a photo with a ipad cropped out? 😂
I wanna see a middle aged man dressed as a teenager, sulking more than the kids, wearing £70 heated socks and a baseball cap while he eats his Christmas lunch this year....

• Haha