Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clm198

I could not agree more. I’ve followed her from the beginning, well before Jackson was born. She always seemed so genuine and I feel now, like it was all fake from the beginning.

Plenty of others in that pack have still stayed authentic, like SJ strum and Hannah Mags. They’ve branched into different niches like the baby names or yoga, and still do family vlogs etc. but still are creative and not just filming their kids 24/7 to sell stuff.

I can’t believe Matt sold his salons!

I also can’t believe how much she films that field at the back of her place. It’s SO open and it would be so easy for anyone to find it. Such a risk if you ask me.
It’s a field. A boring muddy field but it’s like she’s got the Yorkshire Dales at the back the way she goes on about it. I have a field at the back of my house too, but I don’t feel the need to post 50k photos of it. I follow a guy on IG called Adam Whittington - he works to save children from child exploitation. One of his massive peeves are ‘mum influencers’ - because they have no idea how easy they make it for their children’s photos to end up on the dark web. It’s soft child exploitation and it drives me mad how much children are now used for likes and gains.

Reactions: 22

Aqgirl

My niece starts school this week and has not used a buggy since not long before her third birthday last march. Emily is going to be the laughing stock at the school gates when Jackson comes out asking why she doesn't have the buggy. and when the new mums she gets to know see that she still uses a buggy for him
She won't use the buggy for the school run, she'll be illegally parking her Range Rover as close to the school as possible. She seams that type!

• Haha

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Yeh when they were out at dinner the other night they all had iPads and phones at the table to watching whilst eating….yet she the one that gives us tips on being a parent 🥴🙄 she’s the laziest parent that has no control over her kids they are right little shits, Jackson is going to be a fucking nightmare he’s permanently got a scowl on his face already!!

• Wow

reader87123

VIP Member
Lol, he's 4 so using a buggy. Oh please. Barely. He's pretty much 5 hun, be honest here. Your 5 year old uses a buggy because you and your dopey husband are too lazy to force your kids to do anything required of them.

Reactions: 21

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Yeah me too that’s what I was getting it
Honestly she’s a selfish cow.

Is Jackson seriously still in that bloody pram? He’s five a in a couple of weeks and he starts school… she needs to stop treating him like a baby for God’s sake, she’s making him so lazy, it’s not good for his health.

Last edited:
  • Wow

VallegGirl

What sort of example of a parent is Emily? Doesn't she realise a huge part of parenthood is to prepare your children for adulthood? Fraser will probably go on his first date and pass his food over to his date to cut it up for him. She is a ridiculous women and I can't think why anyone would be influenced by her. She makes me cringe.

• Haha

Mab1994

Chatty Member
New here. Hope you are all good.

How can a person lie so much. That video of him she posted watching vivo was a lie more like mummy was watching vivo. The brat is watching the Ipad. I became suspicious when I realised she didn't show him well enough and was quickly panning the camera to the TV then I decided to watch the story in slow Mo. The lad's head wasn't facing the TV it was facing the corner of the sofa. And look,an ipad sitting right where is head and face were facing. Why the constant lie, just why????

I used to like emily on youtube i really never watch her stories on IG but 2 days ago i checked her tattle threads and couldn't believe how much of a liar she is.

24hrs into seeing through her i caught her too.

Seriously how can she expect those boys to have good morals when she lies like that in their faces.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
Just watching her Xmas gift guide, she said that Jackson loves the fort building kit so much that she bought one for his nursery and pre-school class so he could play with it wherever he went?! 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
NOT EVEN A WEEK. NOT EVEN A WEEK SINCE SHES GOTTEN THAT BLOODY DOG SHES ALREADY PROFFITING. OFF OF IT! getting a free (like she needs anything free) dog bed so that she can post it on her stories... How many affiliate links are we gonna see popping up? How many stupid auto feeds or crap puppy gadgets is she gonna try and get her following to buy. I used to LOVE Emily but holy cow. Its nothing but free gifts and sell sell sell.... Do you know what? I've never seen her do a single thing for charity. Most other YouTubers do charity videos where they try and raise money, or maybe even decent give aways that aren't sponsored or crap she didn't want (advent calendar video). Way too much money but SO GREEDY . SO OUT OF TOUCH. POOR KIDS ARE GONNA GET A REAL SHOCK WHEN THEY FIND OUT WHAT MINIMUM WAGE AS A TEEN IS LIKE ... but of course mummy Norris will buy them everything after all she should considering she's sucked any privacy or self expression as kids they could have had.... They'll resent her. Botox faced witch.

Attachments

Sabrinathemiddleagedwitch

I thought exactly the same thing about the joint bathroom - all I can see is them both arguing when they’re older. Looks like they’ll be a balcony in front of the master bedroom so queue millions of photos of her looking towards her ‘incredible view’, coffee in hand with her usual ultra smug grin on her face. It’s so predictable
I can see it now - Emma Bridgewater mug, red lippy and the reflection of the field on her shiny forehead

• Haha

Sabrinathemiddleagedwitch

The more attention she brings to buggy-gate the better as there’ll be plenty of sheep opening their eyes to this dolt and her weirdo parenting skills
Exactly. Before going into a wheelchair my daughter had a mclaren major which is basically a special needs pushchair. Theres a reason these exist - because children over a certain age should not be in a standard pushchair. Honestly as a mother of a child with mobility issues I find it so insulting thats she’s claiming able bodied seven year olds are being carted around in pushchairs and thats perfectly okay. The more she tries to justify it the more weird I think she is. I would have more respect for her if she just admitted she was a lazy cow tbh

• Heart

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Did anyone see the little strop Jackson had because one of the smarties was cracked 🙄 he just threw it on the floor and Emily just carried on with the story! 🙄 terrible behaviour really and for her not to pull him up on it will be storing problems for later 🙄
I hate the fact she tries to blame all of his bad behaviour on the fact that he is a Virgo. No emily he is just a spoilt lazy brat and you’re allowing his rude behaviour!

hedgehog

Chatty Member
I don't understand why she wants to give her 7, nearly 8 year old such a grown up room. I get making a room that is fit to last him growing up, and most kids/young adults are living at home for longer nowadays, but he is 7! Get him a grown up room when he is a teenager, he is only little for so long. I think I would have cried if that was my room at that age 😅 Kids seem to grow up a lot quicker than they used to, don't play with toys as much, only focused on screens etc.
I can't be the only one for keeping kids, kids for as long as possible, not throwing a 7 year old into a room fit for a 14 year old. What was she thinking with her kids bedrooms I don't know.. heck he's got a desktop computer in his bedroom..! Is that really necessary? Fair enough giving him a desk, but it should be kitted out with pens and pencils not another screen. 🙈

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
And there’s Baby Jackson 🤢 sat in the dog’s crate 😡 I really hope she dragged him straight out and told him in no uncertain terms that he must never ever do that again. The crate is the dog’s safe space to go when she is tired, overwhelmed or just wants a bit of peace and quiet away from the little shits, I mean children. It looks like they were running the poor pup ragged yesterday instead of letting her quietly settle in and get to know them all, she will be exhausted.

Reactions: 20

Clare

VIP Member
That boy is not “now 4” he’s only weeks off being 5!!! It’s just really shit, weak parenting, no other excuse. My child’s the same age and he walked miles with us on holiday, they’ve got to get used to it at some point.

Reactions: 20