Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those dresses she has shown today are hilariously awful. They look like something an eight year old has designed!

Reactions: 11
Ooooo thanks for this thread. I started following her, thinking she was some organised mum with her s**t together, but always felt something was off.

Eventually wondered 'why am I taking parenting tips from a woman who has monetised her own children and home?'. Then came on here and saw the dirty mag past - that definitely wasn't mentioned in her career story video!

Some highlights for me:

Mentioning her son's allergy treatment for content
Her Essex mansion obviously being worth about a million, yet she moans about it and wants to rip it all out - tells us about this like its the most exciting thing
All the kids getting their own en-suites and talking about that like that's normal
The eldest (poor kid) looking really bored and embarrassed at his parents antics. She tried to launch his own channel but that seems to have flopped.
Turning everything into content: family days out, playtime with the kids, exercise time, cleaning, fathers day and birthday gift giving. Is there anything she doesn't film?
Husband Matt (constantly wearing a hat) getting in on her videos, like he wants some of the insta fame

Now I've heard about her being accused of copying content from other videos, I'll give the originals a follow instead!

Reactions: 19
I've already wrote here that Emily was my favourite YouTuber for years, even before Jackson was born, but everything changed about 18 months ago when they've decided to sell a house and buy a new one. Matt quit his job, children are biger, new house seems darker and colder, Emily's not relatable anymore ... and then I've found this thread and I was shocked. I was looking forward to her new video every monday, wednesday and friday, it was highlight of my day (sad but true) and now I just don't care for her videos anymore. I miss her old house, I miss energy of "old" Emily and time when kids were smaller. I don't dislike her, I can't hate someone for no special reason, especially when I liked her so much at past but she has nothing to offer anymore, exept maybe some magic mop or something like that. (Sorry for my bad English, I wish I can write here in my first language.)

Reactions: 18
I've already wrote here that Emily was my favourite YouTuber for years, even before Jackson was born, but everything changed about 18 months ago when they've decided to sell a house and buy a new one. Matt quit his job, children are biger, new house seems darker and colder, Emily's not relatable anymore ... and then I've found this thread and I was shocked. I was looking forward to her new video every monday, wednesday and friday, it was highlight of my day (sad but true) and now I just don't care for her videos anymore. I miss her old house, I miss energy of "old" Emily and time when kids were smaller. I don't dislike her, I can't hate someone for no special reason, especially when I liked her so much at past but she has nothing to offer anymore, exept maybe some magic mop or something like that. (Sorry for my bad English, I wish I can write here in my first language.)
This 100%.
When I was expecting my son a few years ago I found her earlier content useful and relatable. Her older baby videos, weaning videos etc were really helpful.
As soon as she moved I’ve completely switched off. Everything is an ad, she’s sold her soul and I can’t watch her anymore.
The kids are spoiled beyond belief and I just can’t anymore.

Reactions: 20
I think it’s because you can’t put filters on reels so this is the real her
The reel itself is ridiculous - not funny, just plain embarrassing

I would love to have a conversation with her, I suspect that she’s not very bright despite of her university degree. I would also ask her what she does, not the digital creator job title non sense influencers say they do, but the real picture ie sales person. It would be great for them to admit that that’s simply what they are, they don’t have any talent whatsoever, they’re just lucky there are some gullible people out there to believe in their crap

Reactions: 8
How many times are we going to have to see those decrepit looking 'protein pancakes' :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s nearly as full as the view from the back garden she keeps raving about. It’s a boring field and a few trees Emily. 🙄
I know it doesn't make any sense because her old garden was small and has no view at all but I prefered it over the new one, probably because of the old house and the atmosfere. maybe I'm wrong but it seems like old garden had more sunlight.

Reactions: 3
The latest vid is a morning routine, showing the kids making their beds, making breakfast, washing up etc.

Can you just imagine behind the scenes? The boy has only just woken up (or it's during the day and he's been told to put on PJs) and she's setting up cameras in his room, in the kitchen, dining room and stage directing him.

That's no way to spend a childhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This 100%.
When I was expecting my son a few years ago I found her earlier content useful and relatable. Her older baby videos, weaning videos etc were really helpful.
As soon as she moved I’ve completely switched off. Everything is an ad, she’s sold her soul and I can’t watch her anymore.
The kids are spoiled beyond belief and I just can’t anymore.
Feel the same. I also enjoyed her videos when my son was a baby (born the month after Jackson). But since she moved it’s just become the same old thing and showing off her new massive house that feels cold and sterile. Her old home was lovely and cosy with a family vibe.

Reactions: 6
The latest vid is a morning routine, showing the kids making their beds, making breakfast, washing up etc.

Can you just imagine behind the scenes? The boy has only just woken up (or it's during the day and he's been told to put on PJs) and she's setting up cameras in his room, in the kitchen, dining room and stage directing him.

That's no way to spend a childhood.
You can just imagine her setting it all up bribing them to do what she says then standing at the side and going “and action “

Reactions: 4
Does she really want us to believe she applied fake tan in Fraser’s room? (The st tropez ad)😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was watching her 965th mourning routine video she's done and it got me curious about something. Her two youngest boys are sharing a room right now while Caleb's room is being finished. She said they seem to really enjoy it. I've also noticed that's she's stopped complaining about Jackson coming into their bed at night. I wonder if she's put 2+2 together and gotten 4 yet? If Caleb and Jackson enjoy sharing a room so much why doesn't she just leave them in there together? We split our girls up for about a month when my youngest graduated to a real bed. It did not go well at all. The minute we put them back together, everyone was happy and well rested. My husband and I both had siblings and didn't get a choice, we had to share. But in Jackson's case, he probably feels safe knowing Caleb is there. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Caleb still slept in Jackson's room when his was finished.

Reactions: 7
I was watching her 965th mourning routine video she's done and it got me curious about something. Her two youngest boys are sharing a room right now while Caleb's room is being finished. She said they seem to really enjoy it. I've also noticed that's she's stopped complaining about Jackson coming into their bed at night. I wonder if she's put 2+2 together and gotten 4 yet? If Caleb and Jackson enjoy sharing a room so much why doesn't she just leave them in there together? We split our girls up for about a month when my youngest graduated to a real bed. It did not go well at all. The minute we put them back together, everyone was happy and well rested. My husband and I both had siblings and didn't get a choice, we had to share. But in Jackson's case, he probably feels safe knowing Caleb is there. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Caleb still slept in Jackson's room when his was finished.
Queue the content...

1 Bedroom reveal

2 Then...we have decided to keep the boys together

3 Then redecorating the same room again to use as an office

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.