Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couple of things..... Why does she give her kids cereal and then another breakfast??? Am I a bad mum for thinking cereal is enough??
Also!! Whothe duck does she think she actually is working with christie??? Who in their right mind would spend £27!!! on a hand towel?? I mean ffs get with the audience man Emily!!! Go to bleeping bnm like the rest of us😂

And just for reference, that buildy thing you spent (got gifted) 42 pound! On. Is a tenna in aldis tit aisle😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How spoiled are those boys?! That ‘fort building set’ she showed on her stories she got Jackson was £42! Not even as a birthday or Christmas present
It seems extra spoilt when it isn’t even anything particularly amazing - we have a very similar kit and it was like £12 odd from the works! It doesn’t look any different other than the colour but what does that matter 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I really can't understand those Tiktok things (I don't know what they are called...). which she makes. I know I am too old for Tiktok as I don't understand the point of it, but I think she is ridiculous in those trying to act young and funny. And in some of them comes across as very arrogant (as the one with them on the pool on their staycation, if I understood the lyrics of the song correctly). Of course Tiktok can be just another way of advertising something...😒 There is some serious filtering going on in some of them (her eyes look so weird in the "when I am due.." video)...

As a "busy mom of three" she seems to have a lot of free time to put into making those Tiktoks...

Reactions: 14
I really can't understand those Tiktok things (I don't know what they are called...). which she makes. I know I am too old for Tiktok as I don't understand the point of it, but I think she is ridiculous in those trying to act young and funny. And in some of them comes across as very arrogant (as the one with them on the pool on their staycation, if I understood the lyrics of the song correctly). Of course Tiktok can be just another way of advertising something...😒 There is some serious filtering going on in some of them (her eyes look so weird in the "when I am due.." video)...

As a "busy mom of three" she seems to have a lot of free time to put into making those Tiktoks...
Omg!!! The "busy mom of 3" speech!!!!! Try being a "busy mom of 5" with an actual bleeping job.

Why am I letting this woman wind me up tho???!!!! 🙈😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In her latest Tiktok video I think she has a Louis Vuitton handbag, priced over 1600 euros (not sure how much it is in pounds, but a lot for a handbag...); very relatable 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
How spoiled are those boys?! That ‘fort building set’ she showed on her stories she got Jackson was £42! Not even as a birthday or Christmas present
I actually bought this not long ago from the works for £10 the exact same thing.. She just wants that affiliate ££££££

Reactions: 2
New thread - Botox boiled egg head Emily couldn’t crack a line it’s had that many injections!!

Forget the filler on the head, get some in that non existent top lip!
She’s absolutely in love with herself and thinks she’s some sort of celebrity! Not even z-list.

In fake American accent “Oooh yesss look at these towels, they’re just sooo fluffy and soft and will looks perfect in the boys’ bathroom….and this mop (stroking the handle) is an absolute game changer…as a mum of THREE boys sometimes they crush their halved grapes onto the floor and it’s so perfect for mopping up…forget everything I ever told you about my Anaziiin mop!”

Quickly switches to Essex accent when talking about the footie though!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The cap in the dishwasher “life hack” has recently been done by Lynsey Queen of Clean. Emily said a follower sent it in but no doubt the follower had seen it there. She needs to fact check. Lynsey will have had it from somewhere else no doubt, but it was too recent to be a coincidence.

Reactions: 7
The cap in the dishwasher “life hack” has recently been done by Lynsey Queen of Clean. Emily said a follower sent it in but no doubt the follower had seen it there. She needs to fact check. Lynsey will have had it from somewhere else no doubt, but it was too recent to be a coincidence.
Came here to say this, it was only a few days ago LQOC shared this

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Wtf is her latest video title about. It’s a bit rude to people that aren’t as good as her at cleaning!!

Reactions: 1
Bit rich of her to do a cleaning hacks for lazy people when she employs a cleaner. Unless that's the number 1 hack. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.