Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No ordinary sledges for the Norris kids. Have to have the best in the park. 🤦🏼‍♀️ What would Emily make of my kids? - sledging down on a feed sack 🤣
OMG I used to sledge down the hills on feed sacks! Bloody brilliant - I went like a rocket! One time I “upgraded” to my mum’s roasting tin! It was really good too but mum wasn’t very impressed!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her kids are spoilt shits
Yep. Some people would look at my kids and say they are spoilt but they aren’t. Its not about what they have/haven’t got its the attitude towards it. My children appreciate everything I get the impression the Norris children don’t. Shes building them up to be very entitled adult men, as if the world needs anymore of those

Also do we think when she does ads its genuinely things the kids are already using? The lego fair enough but these latest subscription box things - their reaction seemed very contrived 🤨

Reactions: 6
Ummm, not sure that radiator is in the right place or big enough for the room! Oh well, she'll learn!

Reactions: 3
Ummm, not sure that radiator is in the right place or big enough for the room! Oh well, she'll learn!
She could get a very nice grey tall radiator to go where she wants it. Think the plumber might tell her that the crappy one off Amazon isn’t big enough but I suppose if she uses it she can earn money of #aff 🤷🏼‍♀️

I still laugh about the badly matched wallpaper and the lion perched on the radiator to cover it up!! I like to think whoever put that up did it to spite the stuck up cow. And she babies her kids because babies/toddlers bring more revenue than older kids especially boys. She perpetuates that she still has a baby to get more revenue streams!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I still laugh about the badly matched wallpaper and the lion perched on the radiator to cover it up!! I like to think whoever put that up did it to spite the stuck up cow. And she babies her kids because babies/toddlers bring more revenue than older kids especially boys. She perpetuates that she still has a baby to get more revenue streams!
The miss match must infuriate her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the trampoline ‘blocks her view😢’ even though she could just move it across the garden so it’s not as much in the way...

Reactions: 4
She’s a dick. Full stop. She just never misses a chance to brag and show off ‘oh poor me with my £1200 trampoline block the view from my million pound house. Naff off spaghettititties

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s the old cliche but I genuinely don’t think money can buy happiness...look at al these influencers they have to either be buying something or changing something. Always chasing the next thing. They never stop still and appreciate what they’ve got. I have stressful moments wondering if we have enough month to month and if I will have a job after mat leave but when I do something to my home I think I saved for that and feel a sense of pride because it wasn’t easy to come by. As someone has said she is a grade A ####

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg the latest video.....snow hacks??? What the duck!! Not even going to watch that crap!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg the latest video.....snow hacks??? What the duck!! Not even going to watch that crap!!
What's the point in a snow hacks video when most places don't have any snow any more, probably won't get any more this year and may not even get any next year!

Other news but land registry has updated, they sold the old house for 550k, so asking price. The new one was 955k.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.