Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that car boot is so full!!!! Why take a push chair?!! Jackson’s nearly 4 isn’t he?! How’s he going to cope at school if he can’t walk anywhere!!

Reactions: 9
That bleeping window seat 😅 Taking a pushchair for a child who starts school in a few months is pathetic. Its because hes naughty/will complain about walking and she can’t be arsed to deal with it on her ‘staycation’

My eldest has cerebral palsy and autism and was in a McLaren special needs chair (inbetween a pushchair and wheelchair) at Jacksons age and she was much smaller than him just for an idea of how ridiculous it is

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How's he going to cope when he starts school and the teachers won't push him round the playground 🙄

• Haha
Omg that car boot is so full!!!! Why take a push chair?!! Jackson’s nearly 4 isn’t he?! How’s he going to cope at school if he can’t walk anywhere!!
Jackson will be 5 at the beginning of September.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Does it help your TMJ?
It does! Very well too! It has weakened the muscle quite a bit and we're hoping that we can eventually train the habit away. I've done three treatments so far. It was ruining my life and making me miserable from the pain before.

Reactions: 2
Jackson is so lazy, poor child. No wonder he wouldn’t go outside for play time at nursery, he’s not used to having to exercise. He’s going to get a shock at school when he’s forced outside at break and lunch and when he’s forced to do P.E.

Wouldn’t surprise me if that pushchair is probably for Caleb aswell. Seems like if those 2 kicked off they’d be shoved in there and pushed around

Wouldn’t surprise me if that pushchair is probably for Caleb aswell. Seems like if those 2 kicked off they’d be shoved in there and pushed around
He’s probably got a scooter so that he can ride around supermarkets!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ooooh I wonder if Emily will be off to Skegvegas during her ‘staycation’? 🤔 Bit lowbrow for her methinks, she will be walking around as if she has a dirty smell under her nose!

Reactions: 3
Ooooh I wonder if Emily will be off to Skegvegas during her ‘staycation’? 🤔 Bit lowbrow for her methinks, she will be walking around as if she has a dirty smell under her nose!
Absolutely not! She’s in a luxury converted barn with hot tub that she described as a “little house” that cost them at least £1.5K for the week 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I even feel a bit embarrassed with my 3yo in a buggy on the school run, she’s one of the eldest still using one. I only have it because after pick up everyone seems to power walk out of the school gate and down the narrow lane at a rushed pace (god knows why, wish they’d walk normally) and her little legs can’t keep up with the crowd 😂

Reactions: 8
It does! Very well too! It has weakened the muscle quite a bit and we're hoping that we can eventually train the habit away. I've done three treatments so far. It was ruining my life and making me miserable from the pain before.
Thank you! I am miserable with my pain.

Reactions: 1
All the money in the world and she goes to the same boring places each time. She has the cheek to say she loves travel. I don’t think she explores when she gets places either. I’m just so happy I don’t have to hear her utter the words ‘punta cana’ this time (or is it cunta pana?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All the money in the world and she goes to the same boring places each time. She has the cheek to say she loves travel. I don’t think she explores when she gets places either. I’m just so happy I don’t have to hear her utter the words ‘punta cana’ this time (or is it cunta pana?!)
Yes I have to say they don’t seem to DO a lot when they go away anywhere. Has she packed so much stuff so they can just stay at the holiday house the whole time?! That barn conversion is NOT a little house. Quite frankly if all they’re going to do is splash about in a hot tub and play in the garden they might as well have bought a hot tub for their home and stayed there!

Reactions: 12
Emily being the type of person to complain about the upheaval/untidiness of her home renovation but also having the money to go and stay in a barn conversion with a hot tub when she fancies it is very on brand though

• Haha
An old video came up of hers the other day it automatically played in the background as I was busy the video that came up next was from a few years ago...I didn't recognise her, it was only from her voice that i knew it was her. She looked so much prettier natural rather than plastic barbie doll she tries to look like now. also she seemed ALOT LESS stuck up
An old video came up of hers the other day it automatically played in the background as I was busy the video that came up next was from a few years ago...I didn't recognise her, it was only from her voice that i knew it was her. She looked so much prettier natural rather than plastic barbie doll she tries to look like now. also she seemed ALOT LESS stuck up
You mean, like this?

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.