Emily Norris #4 FHMily’s spaghettities caused a sensation, £1M house needs renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's had a boob job. In some shots it literally look like she's got two footballs rammed up her top.
I’ve been saying this for a while. They look stuck in and fake. I wonder if she’s disappointed in them so wearing oversized

Reactions: 3
And all that food laid out on the table wtf
I felt exactly the same and went to bed despairing at so much greed (not just her). Just seen new story from Organised_Motherhood_ who was going to decline a gift as she usually does but then arranged for the duvet to be passed onto a family that need it. So refreshing!!!! Company still gets a plug and people that need it get it. Hurrah!!!

Reactions: 13
I’ve been saying this for a while. They look stuck in and fake. I wonder if she’s disappointed in them so wearing oversized
Do you think she did this after children? I doubt she would have been able to breastfeed if she had a boob job before them. Then again she could have been lying about breastfeeding, she lies about everything else.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think it’s a boob job. It’s just that she’s put on weight I think. She also wears clothes that accentuate them - the grey jumper vest made her look very broad for example
The white shirt she’s wearing in the fridge video looks awful as well, it’s doesn’t look like a shirt dress, it just looks like an incomplete outfit

In that post about her office on her home account, she sounds so stuck up. I think she's been quite rude publicly about the previous owners. Lots of sly digs about their taste. Which I do get that it will be different to hers, but there's no need to broadcast that to the world it just makes her sound like a cow imo.
I notice that with quite a few vloggers, when they buy houses. They forget that just because something isn't their taste, it was someone else's and how embarrassing to have someone being so rude, so publicly. I think it shows just how ignorant the vloggers is, to do something so rude

Reactions: 12

I just remembered this article from over a year ago.. the Dail Mail. It estimated her income at £6.5 per month. The DM probably didn't see all the hidden ads like we do, she has massively upped the ads since then too and no doubt she charges more per ad as well. She also now has long term contract with P&G🤑. Matt was likely pulling in £3-4kpm minimum with his salon. They are likely now pulling in minimum £15k a month (likely per week imo) with no overheads (other than the people she pays to actually do the work for her). So £1.5k trampoline, interior designer etc is nothing to her. She should have donated that fridge the grabby cow. She recently got her kitchen done, I notice her old fridge didn't have all the bells and whistles when she was paying for it but she will promote that lifestyle for others when she is getting paid. She got a £1000 fridge AND an ad fee for talking about it. The mind boggles.
Also I might message her interior designer and see if she is getting anything discounted. I don't believe she would be plugging them if she wasn't getting something out of it.

Reactions: 13

I just remembered this article from over a year ago.. the Dail Mail. It estimated her income at £6.5 per month. The DM probably didn't see all the hidden ads like we do, she has massively upped the ads since then too and no doubt she charges more per ad as well. She also now has long term contract with P&G🤑. Matt was likely pulling in £3-4kpm minimum with his salon. They are likely now pulling in minimum £15k a month (likely per week imo) with no overheads (other than the people she pays to actually do the work for her). So £1.5k trampoline, interior designer etc is nothing to her. She should have donated that fridge the grabby cow. She recently got her kitchen done, I notice her old fridge didn't have all the bells and whistles when she was paying for it but she will promote that lifestyle for others when she is getting paid. She got a £1000 fridge AND an ad fee for talking about it. The mind boggles.
Also I might message her interior designer and see if she is getting anything discounted. I don't believe she would be plugging them if she wasn't getting something out of it.
100%... if she was paying full she would stay quiet on the matter! They dont do anything for free

Reactions: 3
100%... if she was paying full she would stay quiet on the matter! They dont do anything for free
Exactly! Its not a good look to have an interior designer anyway as she is meant to be an 'influencer'. She is meant to have the ideas. Had a look on their site, one of the rooms is like my daughters, half block colour, half black and white spots. It took me about 2 hours to do and was very easy and lazy to design! How can anyone need an interior designer for that level of decorating?! I thought it would be amazing designs but its literally just paint and wall stickers with designs stole from instagram.

Reactions: 7
I felt exactly the same and went to bed despairing at so much greed (not just her). Just seen new story from Organised_Motherhood_ who was going to decline a gift as she usually does but then arranged for the duvet to be passed onto a family that need it. So refreshing!!!! Company still gets a plug and people that need it get it. Hurrah!!!
I don’t follow her but based on that I’m going to now, how refreshing!!

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow her but based on that I’m going to now, how refreshing!!
In her ‘highlights’ she has a trolls section from a while ago where she speaks refreshingly about difference of opinion / holding people to account doesn’t equal troll. Influencers could do with reading about how to be authentic and the difference between consumer feedback and actual hate.

ps. Sad it classes me as a new member but that’s my fault for daily lurking for years and making 4 comments in 18months since I set up an account.:LOL::LOL:

pps. I’m not a friend or relative - honest - I couldnt live much further from her in the UK if I tried and I don’t agree with everything she says but I do like her honesty/privacy boundaries/attitude to gifts. The only problem is there is never any drama so I have togo elsewhere for excitement/scandal!!

Attachments

• Heart
Her home account annoys me so much, considering shes a marketer, she doesn't know how to run a home account. Your not supposed to just take a photo of a whole room and go THIS MA BATHROOM GUYS. All the home accounts I follow have beautiful orchestrated photos of their ornaments, furniture, little corners and focal pieces. Theres literally nothing to look at on hers, I know it will be empty at first because they have just moved but theres no personality at all. The idea of a home account surely is to be pretty and artsy. Instead of just taking a photo of the entire bathroom, she could have made a cute little bath set up.

Oh look Scamily ad a day Norris with her Flash sprays. Funny how she only used to use Method before her P&G contract🐍

Reactions: 16
Why in her most recent Vlog does she have the box of Ariel turned over so you can't see which brand it is? It was the right way up at the start of the video but turned over when she got to that section. Strange.

Why in her most recent Vlog does she have the box of Ariel turned over so you can't see which brand it is? It was the right way up at the start of the video but turned over when she got to that section. Strange.
I noticed that too!

Her home account annoys me so much, considering shes a marketer, she doesn't know how to run a home account. Your not supposed to just take a photo of a whole room and go THIS MA BATHROOM GUYS. All the home accounts I follow have beautiful orchestrated photos of their ornaments, furniture, little corners and focal pieces. Theres literally nothing to look at on hers, I know it will be empty at first because they have just moved but theres no personality at all. The idea of a home account surely is to be pretty and artsy. Instead of just taking a photo of the entire bathroom, she could have made a cute little bath set up.
Yes but the idea of her home account is just to blag as much for free as possible and she has no personality to show anyone!!! She doesn’t have that cute sense of style so many other home accounts do, she never has so she will struggle to do the same. Now I reaaaaally don’t like Mrs hunch but at least you see her style and little design ideas she has etc, granted it’s all to make dosh and largely tacky but it must appeal to some out there and it shows her personality...

I was guessing that it wasnt the same brand she’s been advertising or scent that she bangs on in her ads!!

I would guess because it’s a paid promotion with haier and because she is on the P&G payroll she should be marking it as ad if she shows their products which technically she did as they were visible loads before she got to that section...just had to rewatch to that bit to see what you mean. God she’s a sneaky snake!!!!!!

I was guessing that it wasnt the same brand she’s been advertising or scent that she bangs on in her ads!!
Yep it is, those are P&G products who also own flash, she is on their payroll along with Mrs hinch, hence the #joyofclean hashtags and flash crap when she used to bang on about method etc

Unless it was a new product that hasn't been released yet? I have no idea as she always drops sly p&g products in and never mentions it. Same with that robot Hoover. Or her dishwasher, she never labels it an ad.
I came on to say that Frasers room looks like a 50 year old womans bedroom. That xmas bedding and decorations are not what most 10 year olds would choose.

All her cash and that's what she comes up with for her son's bedroom Xmas decs? Yeah ok, I bet it's all been gifted so you're obligated to use/show it 🙄 it's a piss poor effort. Deffo something an older man/woman would have. He's not even a teenager yet is he?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.