Emily Norris #4 FHMily’s spaghettities caused a sensation, £1M house needs renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s people asking on her latest YouTube video whether or not the fridge was free... at least people are starting to see the truth, even if they are a bit slow!😂

458635C6-13F3-43AC-B289-9A5BC1311B16.jpeg

7959A85F-6080-436E-8A70-88C0FE0E21B7.jpeg

I’m also loving these comments on her insta page.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe the worse editing ever on here but I wanted to block out peoples names 🙈
Ooh I would love to know what she is thinking! I think she will be genuinely shocked that so many people have woke up to her. I think she thought the transition from normal mum to Louise Pentland/Anna Saccone would go unnoticed. That she could smile and downplay things.. such as the trampoline being for safety or redoing the kitchen due to walking to get the spoons but it just makes her look worse! Normal people will be screaming.. 'asda trampolines are fine and just move the f***ing coffee spoons!!"😆
20201119_145229.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I Find it interesting that the only haul videos she does are weekly shopping ones. Lots of other YouTubers do home bargains/ Primark/ Zara hauls etc. Is that cause she spends a ridiculous amount on clothes and home stuff and doesn't want to be called out for it and seem unrelatable?

Reactions: 5
Ooh I would love to know what she is thinking! I think she will be genuinely shocked that so many people have woke up to her. I think she thought the transition from normal mum to Louise Pentland/Anna Saccone would go unnoticed. That she could smile and downplay things.. such as the trampoline being for safety or redoing the kitchen due to walking to get the spoons but it just makes her look worse! Normal people will be screaming.. 'asda trampolines are fine and just move the f***ing coffee spoons!!"😆
View attachment 316573
Add in that she has a cleaner and the poster will lose her tit probably 😂 have they been deleted yet? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In that post about her office on her home account, she sounds so stuck up. I think she's been quite rude publicly about the previous owners. Lots of sly digs about their taste. Which I do get that it will be different to hers, but there's no need to broadcast that to the world it just makes her sound like a cow imo.

Reactions: 18
Literally can’t stand her since she got her new house, totally can’t relate to her any more and just think it’s sickening for her to be bragging about what she’s buying and getting for her house and not even having to save any money. Normal people buy a house and do a bit of decorating but save up to do other things, it’s just not normal to be able to spend 1m on a house and then be able to renovate it all in 1 go as well as buy 1k trampolines for a birthday.
she is totally going to loose her original audience

Reactions: 22
In that post about her office on her home account, she sounds so stuck up. I think she's been quite rude publicly about the previous owners. Lots of sly digs about their taste. Which I do get that it will be different to hers, but there's no need to broadcast that to the world it just makes her sound like a cow imo.
Yes I agree, she’s coming across awful with her digs about the previous owners!!! Really opened my eyes to her since she moved!!! Then she advertises a fridge over £1k!!

Reactions: 8
Yes I agree, she’s coming across awful with her digs about the previous owners!!! Really opened my eyes to her since she moved!!! Then she advertises a fridge over £1k!!
That the grabby witch didn't even pay for.. But it's fine, us lot can whack it on the credit card if Emily sells it to us hard enough. She's so crass

Reactions: 8
View attachment 316573
But soooooooo many praising posts and positive replys to this too 🙄 Next time she flys (so has no WiFi) we should bombard her comments with links to here to educate her followers 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I Find it interesting that the only haul videos she does are weekly shopping ones. Lots of other YouTubers do home bargains/ Primark/ Zara hauls etc. Is that cause she spends a ridiculous amount on clothes and home stuff and doesn't want to be called out for it and seem unrelatable?
She used to do Primark hauls before she got really popular about the time Jackson was born even cheap places like shein. But if you watch her career vlog she loves name dropping big brands like Molton brown, Mac etc. She's always been a big brand b****

Reactions: 7
But soooooooo many praising posts and positive replys to this too 🙄 Next time she flys (so has no WiFi) we should bombard her comments with links to here to educate her followers 😆
She gets wifi when she flies, I remember her mention it on one of her Punta Cana vlogs. FH-mily cannot switch off from the scam mission.

She gets wifi when she flies, I remember her mention it on one of her Punta Cana vlogs. FH-mily cannot switch off from the scam mission.

Reactions: 2
She's dressing really frumpy recently she either pregnant, put on lockdown weight (too perfect tob admit it) or has no heating in her mansion they grey jumper was awful
I think she's had a boob job. In some shots it literally look like she's got two footballs rammed up her top.

Reactions: 6
Hard to believe she has the brass neck to stand in front of her THOUSAND POUND GIFTED FREE FRIDGE and brag about it as if she bought it with her own money. Has she lost all sense of perspective? People are losing their jobs, their homes and she’s wetting her pants over a free fridge.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She used to do Primark hauls before she got really popular about the time Jackson was born even cheap places like shein. But if you watch her career vlog she loves name dropping big brands like Molton brown, Mac etc. She's always been a big brand b****
And those nasty grendon boots they all love which are £200 a pair and she has at least 2....oh and the £90 ugh slippers she was showing off in her old house....you could see it starting to happen then I suppose, I was still a bit blind though!

Hard to believe she has the brass neck to stand in front of her THOUSAND POUND GIFTED FREE FRIDGE and brag about it as if she bought it with her own money. Has she lost all sense of perspective? People are losing their jobs, their homes and she’s wetting her pants over a free fridge.
Sums her up and I’m glad people are noticing and pointing it out in the comments.
She’s so out of step with most people’s realities it’s uncomfortable

Reactions: 4
And all that food laid out on the table wtf
That made me feel really uneasy, so boastful and insensitive....look how much money we have and look at all the branded items we buy 🤢 she’s deluded and out of touch!

And those nasty grendon boots they all love which are £200 a pair and she has at least 2....oh and the £90 ugh slippers she was showing off in her old house....you could see it starting to happen then I suppose, I was still a bit blind though!

Sums her up and I’m glad people are noticing and pointing it out in the comments.
She’s so out of step with most people’s realities it’s uncomfortable
GRENSON! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.