Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I would have kept Caleb’s room as the guest room and left the en-suite if they have family over visiting. Family having their own bathroom while visiting would be a plus.

Just a mass of rooms... she will need 2 cleaners!!

Reactions: 9
Personally I would have kept Caleb’s room as the guest room and left the en-suite if they have family over visiting. Family having their own bathroom while visiting would be a plus.

Just a mass of rooms... she will need 2 cleaners!!
Yeah I would have put Jackson in the smallest back room, caleb in the other back room, Fraser in what is Jackson’s room, Emily and Matt then have the master bedroom and the guests have the now caleb’s room with the en suite, surely that makes more sense?😂

Reactions: 13
If the older boys had normal single beds like most children the rooms would be bigger

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A million quid for a house that basically needs knocking down and redoing?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If the older boys had normal single beds like most children the rooms would be bigger
Her children are special though so of course they need large beds! I think most children only have a double bed in their teens and late teens for some!
I get that she wants the best for them, but she gets way too anxious over them having big enough beds and big enough rooms. I don’t know anyone who grew up in the box room in a single bed who had an issue with it.
Plus they have a playroom for all their toys, so why do they need such large rooms anyway? They are spoilt, sorry but they are.

Reactions: 16
Did they really pay £1m?! Omg! Not really a “normal house” she referred to over summer! Is it in the same area they lived in before too?

Reactions: 5
I personally would use the room with the massive fireplace as a main sitting room , and taking out that fire place would be a crime - it is such a beautiful feature !
I can imagine how cosy and warm it would look with the right furniture and colour scheme 😍

Reactions: 12
I would not buy a house if it needed that much altering to be how I like it. I would make sure the kitchen had enough drawers for a start.! she had to had the image of a big house but their old house worked better.

Reactions: 4
I personally would use the room with the massive fireplace as a main sitting room , and taking out that fire place would be a crime - it is such a beautiful feature !
I can imagine how cosy and warm it would look with the right furniture and colour scheme 😍
It could definitely look amazing with a nice furniture and it would be so cozy. It will be totally wasted as a pool room 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
A million quid? She's taking the piss now! She tries to showcase herself as this relatable mum but really she'd just a show off and a massive liar. She's bought a house that needs a lot of work for that price when she could've easily got one that suits her taste more for the same price.

Reactions: 6
Was it definitely £1 million? Doesn't surprise me with her old house selling for 550k. I can't find anything on her new house and it's bugging me 🤣.

Reactions: 3
Was it definitely £1 million? Doesn't surprise me with her old house selling for 550k. I can't find anything on her new house and it's bugging me 🤣.
Wow, for £1mill it needs too much work doing for her. Where exactly is she finding these funds!?

Reactions: 2
Wow, for £1mill it needs too much work doing for her. Where exactly is she finding these funds!?
Ads ads ads!! Girls gotta eat.... (and buy a crazy Essex mansion and ‘renovate’) that’s lots of quorn nuggets to sell 🤣

It’s an estimate based on similar property in the area...
Just need good detective skills to find it, and the planning application too...

A million quid? She's taking the piss now! She tries to showcase herself as this relatable mum but really she'd just a show off and a massive liar. She's bought a house that needs a lot of work for that price when she could've easily got one that suits her taste more for the same price.
Yep! That’s what it’s become. I do wonder if it was always a big act and I feel almost duped as I used to really like her and her content but perhaps it was always the plan to con as many people as possible and make money flogging anything & everthing to everyone who laps it up...
I hope their bubble doesn’t burst financially as it could be a long bump down...
Hopefully she will find an audience that can relate but not me!

Last edited:
I really don’t find her relatable now which is a shame. It’s the same with Charlotte Taylor. They’re always trying to be relevant. All it takes is for Instagram or the government to ban kids being used to make money from ads and YouTube. They’ll be skint by the end of the month like the average person. God forbid

Reactions: 7
Was trying to think of the phrase /term to describe what they’re doing with the home accent on insta etc and it’s repositioning and/or diversifying, likely moving away from kids based content and onto home & interiors, I hope it works for them and they’re up front and honest with all the ads & gifts. She intended to make this her business/job and it looks like it’s worked out. Just not for me anymore...

Reactions: 2
Okay so now we know what the house is like... I'm now questioning even more why she feels the need for a laundry shoot... the house isn't even on 3 floors! Nor is it a long walk from the bedrooms to the washing machine.. some houses are really long but it's literally down the stairs into the kitchen.

OMG this!!! I certainly didn’t have a double size bed when I was a child, infact I had a single size bed until I moved out of my parents home at 22 🤪🤪🤪 her children are soooooo spoilt.

Reactions: 7
OMG this!!! I certainly didn’t have a double size bed when I was a child, infact I had a single size bed until I moved out of my parents home at 22 🤪🤪🤪 her children are soooooo spoilt.
Totally agree. I was 19 when I got a double bed and it was only because my auntie didn’t want it as she was buying a new one so she gave it to me! I moved out when I was 21, so there wasn’t much point!

they are definitely spoilt! They get given soooo much! I just hope they appreciate it and they know how lucky they are!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.