Emily Norris #3 A laundry shoot? Just chuck it down the stairs love!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep it was super easy to find to be honest, defo a bloody mansion compared to most normal peoples houses! Once you’ve found the house it’s really easy to see their planning permission too and what their plans are...!
I feel like this is where I’ve completely lost any relatability to her as she’s in a £1mil house (estimate) and will be going down a road I can’t relate too with expensive gifted everything! Such a shame as I used to find her quite relatable but I guess this is what happens when you chase the £££...
I’m sure there will be plenty of people it there who will happily follow and enjoy her content but sadly I just relate to her and her £50 bin!!

Reactions: 5
Privacy, don't share or ask for information that shouldn't be in the public domain. This is strictly against the rules - Please read our rules and why they're important
How did you find it? I want to have a nose 🙈😂
Yep it was super easy to find to be honest, defo a bloody mansion compared to most normal peoples houses! Once you’ve found the house it’s really easy to see their planning permission too and what their plans are...!
I feel like this is where I’ve completely lost any relatability to her as she’s in a £1mil house (estimate) and will be going down a road I can’t relate too with expensive gifted everything! Such a shame as I used to find her quite relatable but I guess this is what happens when you chase the £££...
I’m sure there will be plenty of people it there who will happily follow and enjoy her content but sadly I just relate to her and her £50 bin!!

Detective skills 🔥 wow £1million! Plus £100-200k easily on renovations. It doesn't look as bad on them pics as it does on Emilys vlogs, probably because its bare. I can't wait until she makes it over and the sheep see her for what she is🤑

Reactions: 2
What I don't get is, if it's a 5 bed then parents get the biggest room, then 3 rooms for the children and a spare/guest room. Why would they give the room with an en-suite to a child with the plan to completely remove the en-suite..? Surely it would make more sense just keep that as the guest room so that guests have their own bathroom and don't have to share with 3 young boys!

Reactions: 12
I would have no problem with it if she didn't hide her ads and sell her children to buy it🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Wonder why she gave Fraser and Caleb the rooms with en-suite. So no en-suite for her & Matt?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I love how she was making jokes about it being a 'mansion' taking the piss about what was wrote on here.... when it is infact pretty much that to most of her following..... Shes just a typical Narcissist... and as long as she is in this influencer game, she will never be happy, always wanting more, bigger better things!

Reactions: 10
Wonder why she gave Fraser and Caleb the rooms with en-suite. So no en-suite for her & Matt?
That’s what I was thinking! Fraser has the biggest room with an en-suite and the other two rooms which would be emily and matt’s are small with no en suite... unless they’re planning on knocking them into one and creating an en suite or maybe converting the loft in a master bedroom?

Reactions: 3
That’s what I was thinking! Fraser has the biggest room with an en-suite and the other two rooms which would be emily and matt’s are small with no en suite... unless they’re planning on knocking them into one and creating an en suite or maybe converting the loft in a master bedroom?
Probably knock the two bedrooms at the back together..

Reactions: 1
Just in the last week alone she has done 3 ads where by you have no idea its an ad until you have clicked on the video, she did it for Quorn, DJI and Always Discreet.. just in the last week alone. She does it almost every video. She will be on at least £4000 per video.. most likely £10,000 per ad. I'm sure somebody better informed will know. She will flog anything and somehow doesn't piss people off, I think because people think she is earning 'just enough', well they'll soon see what all them sneaky, fake ads have bought.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Probably knock the two bedrooms at the back together..
Probably yeah and build in an en suite possibly.

Just in the last week alone she has done 3 ads where by you have no idea its an ad until you have clicked on the video, she did it for Quorn, DJI and Always Discreet.. just in the last week alone. She does it almost every video. She will be on at least £4000 per video.. most likely £10,000 per ad. I'm sure somebody better informed will know. She will flog anything and somehow doesn't piss people off, I think because people think she is earning 'just enough', well they'll soon see what all them sneaky, fake ads have bought.
she’s actually vile. Hopefully all the sheep will see her for what she is now with her “mansion” and her expensive renovations. Selling her children to bring in the cash and she’s not even following the rules correctly while she does it. I wouldn’t have an issue with her house if it wasn’t bought from greed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What I don’t get is yes she can afford to live in that type of house but in the next 5-10yrs I do think the influencer life will be gone!! They will still have a huge mortgage etc

Reactions: 8
I reckon she’s mortgage free. She owns other properties too. She claims to have been struggling at school but she only ever shopped in boutiques and had a brand new Ka at 17!
What I don’t get is yes she can afford to live in that type of house but in the next 5-10yrs I do think the influencer life will be gone!! They will still have a huge mortgage etc

• Wow
Reactions: 6
From the floor plan it looks like the two front bedrooms have ensuites, as already said it would be a good idea for parents to have the biggest one out of that two and the smaller one as a guest room. The kids could have the other rooms, one looks bigger than the other two so oldest child would get that to be fair and other
two children have the other rooms which seem to look as if they are the same size. However it's not my house or my family so put people where u want Norris 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I reckon she’s mortgage free. She owns other properties too. She claims to have been struggling at school but she only ever shopped in boutiques and had a brand new Ka at 17!
Oh that's probably all an act to make her more popular..... everyone loves someone who has 'started from the bottom'... shes very clever

Reactions: 7
Wow, can't blame her for wanting a house like that but does feel very out of step with the general mood to be flashing it around so much (the insta story to show off the 'garden') with no acknowledgement of how lucky they are when so many are struggling to pay their rent/feed their kids....
Not to say people can't have nice things, but there's a way to use your platform for good...

Reactions: 11
I really don’t like her house, it’s not as big as her Instagram makes out and it really doesnt flow and needs so much work to make it cozy

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.