Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nofangirl

If it’s around long enough for anyone be to see, she censors everything and deletes anything negative....can’t bear the whole be kind thing being abused to mean you can’t criticise or have a differing opinion!!

Reactions: 9

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I remember when she said years ago that she could hoover and do laundry at bed time because the kids were used to it and never woke up. Forward to that quiet washing machine ad and she was talking about loving it because it didn't wake her children up at night! Even though they would sleep through it anyway! I mean they are 4, 7 and nearly 10.. not newborns! The lies that she tells is unreal! I felt like I was the only one seeing through her for so long! As soon as you realise what she is you become disgusted by her. She is a scam artist, con woman.
I know what you mean, I remember when I started commenting on this thread and it was so quiet. I felt like I was alone in seeing what a snake she was. I never liked her because I always thought she was a sly smug snake and I used to wonder why no one else really commented on here!

OliviaPope

Personally I would have kept Caleb’s room as the guest room and left the en-suite if they have family over visiting. Family having their own bathroom while visiting would be a plus.

Just a mass of rooms... she will need 2 cleaners!!

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
'Parenting styles I don't do', like I'd ever watch a video like that from Emily. The woman who can't edit a 15 minute video without her children misbehaving.. and that is with music on top of it too! 2 of the most miserable kids on YouTube. Basically anything where she tells her children no would be a big no no I'm guessing. She has no idea how badly her children and parenting comes across does she!

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
What is with the accent!! I actually like her and the house, she moving on up with her followers to keep the engagement when I started watching her we had a tiny house we’ve moved to something like she has just sold and I like watching something to aspire to but the accent thanks Emily but I’m out it’s to fake.

Wow the difference in accent is unbelievable! 😱
She sounds so posh in this video!
I hate the way she adds extra syllables to her words nowadays 😖 she always repeats the last syllable of a word on the end of a sentence.. its awful! She didn't do it in this video. She sounded normal! Also no fake robot smile. Although it still had an ad in it.. even 6 years ago! I wonder if she had contacts with her working in PR.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Sadah

Absolutely...before I do though I just want to check it won’t be breaching this tattle rule:

Privacy
Don't ask for or share information that could compromise someone's privacy. Even if an influencer themselves has been careless and it's easy to find we take privacy very seriously as this is a public forum and it's against the rules to repeat it here/post steps to find it.
No as it won’t be compromising her privacy. You aren’t posting her address or anything. It’s something that’s already available

Justreading

VIP Member
So the boys get masses of gifts for their birthdays, its Christmas in 9 weeks, and she buys them a trampoline to arrive in half term!

That's definitely a big purchase to lots of families!

Surely there cant be anything left to buy them!

Nofangirl

She blocked me on YouTube I think because I said she was irresponsible constantly promoting stuff during the pandemic, as in constant pointless tat, kinder eggs, hello fresh etc. She responded in her usual snarky way by saying how fortunate she was that she still got to work with brands during this difficult time and how she is proud to be able to offer discount codes 🙄 nope, shes just a money grabbing snake, still flogging unnecessary tat to vulnerable mums who see her as a friend.
Exactly this! She has no clue about the reality of normal peoples lives especially now! I’m shocked because I always thought she had quite a low income childhood so I would have thought that would give her some perspective...
She really doesn’t give a toss!!!
I know I’ve said it before but I’m so disappointed in her and how the real her is coming out now they’ve moved, there were glimpses before but it is so obvious now!! Total money grabbing snake!!!!

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
It would need to be screenshots not a link as it’s a hard copy of the article!!

This tells you which magazine it is....but there are no back issues online so you’d need to get hold of a hard copy
It would be fine to post wouldn’t it? If it’s already in the public domain? We’re all adults here x

Cheylock

OMG the IKEA video infuriates me. To be honest, I used to LOVE her. However the last months the ads are crazy and she tries to be relatable but is just not, the new house was the last drop for me. And now the IKEA video is basically an overview of all the "rubbish" she will throw out with her renovation. No she won't have 1 thing left that is clearly IKEA unless it's like storage or something. No she won't actually buy the bathroom cupboards for the boys' bathroom, too cheap. She says it's a haul but she did not buy quite a few items (because that's just not her standard anymore) because she does not give a crap about affordable IKEA stuff anymore. And all those comments about "we might do x" when talking about the renovation. "Our dream goal eventually is...". NO NO NO. The plans were made months ago. She knows exactly what she will do so stop asking your followers for advice cause you do not f-ing care woman.

• Heart
I did wonder why anyone would want to livestream their labour, it’s all making sense now how fame hungry she is. She’s been on
  1. Fhm
  2. Mirror
  3. Facebook livestream giving birth
  4. The sun
  5. Express
  6. Essexlive
  7. Metro
  8. Dailymail
  9. Simkl - not quite sure what this is? Episodes and seasons??
Well, she’s pretty much made it in the UK, is that why she’s changing her accent, next goal to become famous in America?

25C919B6-5307-42EC-A038-EBD81DBFB848.jpeg
Unbelievable. She is hands down the best liar I’ve ever known.

• Wow

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Caleb and Fraser’s rooms are so devoid of any personality. Especially Caleb’s. Does he have no interests? No hobbies? Sports teams he likes? A favourite tv show?

Even in his old house his room had no personality, it was just a basic room like something you’d find at a hotel, it gave nothing away about his likes or dislikes. Fraser’s is slightly better because at least it’s decorated with his favourite football team, but it’s still lacking in personality.

It’s so sad, it’s all for the gram though isn’t it? Tacky posters and furnishings that most children love wouldn’t be in keeping with Emily’s image. Even the playroom probably won’t have much personality.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Totally agree with the above comments that she tried for a gifted one but had to settle for 10% off code instead 😆

I think hitting the 'big time' will be her downfall in the long run. No-one likes a big-headed show off really. The views will turn into hate watches. This thread has already got busier 🤣
Totally agree. Mrs meldrum lost so many followers when she moved to murder mansion, happens to loads of them when they get too big headed and start showing off!

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I reckon in a few years the laws will tighten and it won't be allowed. I reckon they'll be a lot of court cases in the future of children suing their parents for the big house, more money. The kids should get a % of the vlog/ad. Not just some vague 'money put aside'. Why should they live in a 3 bed semi when they are older when their parents live in a 5 bedroom 1 million pound not mansion. Money they wouldn't have if it wasn't for the children making them money.

raboyko

She’s one of those people that you can’t win with, if you don’t like her she will convince herself you’re jealous of her.

Becky1mm

Chatty Member
Absolutely...before I do though I just want to check it won’t be breaching this tattle rule:

Privacy
Don't ask for or share information that could compromise someone's privacy. Even if an influencer themselves has been careless and it's easy to find we take privacy very seriously as this is a public forum and it's against the rules to repeat it here/post steps to find it.
Just post it 🤷‍♀️ 😂

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
'Parenting styles I don't do', like I'd ever watch a video like that from Emily. The woman who can't edit a 15 minute video without her children misbehaving.. and that is with music on top of it too! 2 of the most miserable kids on YouTube. Basically anything where she tells her children no would be a big no no I'm guessing. She has no idea how badly her children and parenting comes across does she!
It's always the ones with feral kids that try to impart their parenting 'wisdom' on us minions isn't it!

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
She 100% reads here, her thread has always been slow, averaging one a year so I imagine she will be having a nervous breakdown at her lies finally catching up with her.

Reactions: 8

ChubClubThug

VIP Member

Privacy
Dw she hasn't sent you nudes, she sent the whole male population her nudes for attention. Tattle will remove it if they think it's in bad taste but I'm sure it'll be fine. Who's collection did you have to rummage through to find it?? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8