Emily In Paris - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given the uncertainty surrounding the duration of the strikes, it is difficult to predict when production will resume. As the strike action may continue into 2024 or beyond, fans might need to wait patiently until 2025 to see the much-anticipated fourth season of "Emily in Paris", the report says.

I thought it was odd that Netflix posted a video last month to reassure that season 4 was on the way. Such a long wait that it could easily all fall to bits.

It's still not great, but any show that is calling out the bullshit of influencers and LVMH is welcome!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I honestly can’t see how they can string it out for another series, series 1&2 were ok, 3 was boring…

Reactions: 1
I honestly can’t see how they can string it out for another series, series 1&2 were ok, 3 was boring…
yeh… the last season finale was cheesy and dumb. Like, dumping your long term partner at the alter whilst pregnant and then claiming he’s in love with your friend? Bizarre. No one behaves like that in reality.

and then Alfie who is supposed to be this great guy but is actually kinda rude and borderline abusive? Going off in a huff at Emily after Camille’s claim Gabriella and Emily were in love. Like sir, your girlfriend literally didn’t say anything at all.

it’s becoming a bit of a ridiculous camp feverdream.

I was hoping Emily would go to London for a visit, or have a work trip to another European city.

yeh… the last season finale was cheesy and dumb. Like, dumping your long term partner at the alter whilst pregnant and then claiming he’s in love with your friend? Bizarre. No one behaves like that in reality.

and then Alfie who is supposed to be this great guy but is actually kinda rude and borderline abusive? Going off in a huff at Emily after Camille’s claim Gabriella and Emily were in love. Like sir, your girlfriend literally didn’t say anything at all.

it’s becoming a bit of a ridiculous camp feverdream.

I was hoping Emily would go to London for a visit, or have a work trip to another European city.
I wonder if the next season will happen, its one of the things affected by the strike many of which I imagine will end up being abandoned if it goes on too long

Reactions: 3
Bumping this thread, as I’m sure I’ve seen season 4 has commenced filming!

Adore Luc, he’s hilarious ‘I shall find all photographers who have shot women straddling things!'
And Sylvie: ‘I would have thought you would already have that collection’

Or words to that effect.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yeah season 4 is on Netflixs list of 2024 shows so assume it'll be autumn, or Christmas time like last time

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I didn’t want to watch season 3 because I wasn’t sold on the first 2 seasons.

However, after binging these past few days, I have to say season 3 is by far my favorite.

Season 1 wasn’t my favorite at all because it was super cliche and the crudeness of some jokes / innuendos was a bit too much did me. Season 2 was an improvement, but season 3 is by far my favorite. It’s funny and a bit more evolved.

Alfie is my favorite character. Julien is hilarious. Emily is still annoying. Mindy & Nico are great together. Sylvie is coming across as more personable. Camille & Gabriel are meh.

Yeah they started doing it in covid due to production delays but it seems to have become de rigueur for some reason

It just makes business sense. Its trying to get people to pay for 2 months subscription rather than one.

Agree though, it is annoying. I just wait for then all to be on, but many won't.

Reactions: 4
It also increases engagement; the problem with binging a whole season in a day is you've normally forgotten about it entirely within a week, so to the TV channels, streaming services and production companies, this means less opportunity for social media engagement, word of mouth discussions, MSM reporting, people rewatching or watching future seasons VS splitting a show up and making the audience wait as is the more traditional way.
Millions of people tune in to the soaps every day and have done for years; streaming services and TV channels are stepping back from the "binge a boxset" culture that was new and exciting for the consumer because they've realised it's bad for business.

Reactions: 6