Emily In Paris - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just sure someone posting on Instagram trying the new Emily in Paris menu at McDonald's, it includes a mcbaguette 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lily-Collins-and-Charlie-McDowell’s-Adventurous-Colorado-Wedding.jpg.jpg

Beautiful picture from Lilly's wedding. Nice to see they are good friends in real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her ideas are so basic. Kir royal in a can for fucks sake. M&s has been doing kir royal in a mini bottle for at least 5 years. Until brexit they had m&s in Paris already selling it no doubt. Champagne cocktails in a can aren't sold for a good reason.

Paris does look beautiful in the show, far better than it is in real life. I do hope it hasn't contributed to an increase in Japanese tourists experiencing Paris syndrome.

Nord often looks like a right dump, they must have been scrubbing and jet washing that for a few days before shooting!
Gare du Nord is such a contrast to St Pancras! So many people must be in shock when they arrive in Paris.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just sure someone posting on Instagram trying the new Emily in Paris menu at McDonald's, it includes a mcbaguette 😆
That’s probably Mandy Cherie, and Irish girl living in Paris. Bit of a wannabe, much like Emily actually

Reactions: 1
That’s probably Mandy Cherie, and Irish girl living in Paris. Bit of a wannabe, much like Emily actually
No idea it was all in French though (and sounded pretty good, but I don't really speak it so cannot judge well!)

Eta just checked the Irish one who has done it, wasn't her although she definitely wants to be Emily in Paris 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Between that and the Kerry Katona revelation he's gone right down in my estimation. Comes across very fame hungry!
He’s just a really thick pretty boy soap actor I would’nt read too much into it 😂 he’s so fit but I just know we wouldn’t have decent banter

Reactions: 7