Emily In Paris - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for is it Julien? Emily's colleague who feels overshadowed by her adding ideas when he's pitching. Him getting upset about it is unrealistic too, that always happens at work :) the managers listen to the favourite and just keep talking when you give an idea 😎

Reactions: 4
Oh no, I was totally team Alfie til I saw that outfit!

I love the show, but Emily is pretty annoying. I’d hate to work with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean it's better than his recent red carpet look. He always looks awkward though

Screenshot_20230212_100128_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is such a pointless programme. It could be some fun escapism but it's just dire. It feels like it's been written by someone applying for a screenwriters course.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched a film with Alfie In it today. And he plays an Irish artist. Omg his accent is terrible 🫣. You can hear his normal voice at the start of most sentences. His acting is slightly less wooden than Emily In Paris tho

Reactions: 2
Why does he always look so vacant and awkward on the red carpet. His expressions just make him look stupid. He needs to smile, angle himself or something.

Also he needs to reject whatever fashion advice he is getting

Screenshot_20230309_115250_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does he always look so vacant and awkward on the red carpet. His expressions just make him look stupid. He needs to smile, angle himself or something.

View attachment 2015574
I think he is stupid tbh 😂 I don’t even feel bad saying it as I don’t think he has the analytical skills to find his tattle thread

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's really not attractive at all. I just realised I never finished the last season.. I think I left it at ep2 or 3 when I realised wooden Alfie is never leaving the show 😭🤣

I did find him attractive in that Xmas movie he was in, and sometimes in Emily in Paris. But he needs to smile. The vacant look does nothing for him

He's really not attractive at all. I just realised I never finished the last season.. I think I left it at ep2 or 3 when I realised wooden Alfie is never leaving the show 😭🤣
Oh he’s attractive, but he just obviously has the intellect of a croissant so I can’t see a future 😂

• Haha
Yeah, me too. When I realised it was the same old 'Emily gets herself into a fix' plot the whole time. I left it at the McBaguette episode.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If lucian skipped the opera gloves and lumbar support brace then he wouldn't have looked too bad here. The different blacks irritate me
Oh good god. You can definitely tell that the in thing for stylists to these male celebs is the feminine/non binary type of thing. And celebs that aren't comfortable in it stand out a mile.

He has great arms, the gloves are a massive mistake. Same with the weird silver collar thing.

Oh good god. You can definitely tell that the in thing for stylists to these male celebs is the feminine/non binary type of thing. And celebs that aren't comfortable in it stand out a mile.

He has great arms, the gloves are a massive mistake. Same with the weird silver collar thing.
He seems so desperate for attention. It's really not a good look.

Yeah it doesn't feel like he has that je ne sais quoi to shine in the outfits..

It's that vacant expression too

If he turned up in a black suit, maybe shirtless under the jacket (an edgy look he could pull off with his body) and smiled. I think he'd look a million times hotter and more natural

Anyone else reminded of Antoine de Caunes when we see Luc? Not so much in looks but delivery and faux naïveté? He’s one of my favourite characters.

I also really like Pierre Cadault, I’m fascinated to know who he is supposed to be a composite of. Need to do a Google…

we never see Emily go shopping or really mention fashion unless it’s for work. Unlike Carrie who clearly loves clothes and accessories so when we see Carrie in “interesting” choices it makes more sense than it does with Emily.

Sylvie is a great character played by a good actress, she’s so believable. I’ve just started watching call my agent and I see potential crossover there…

I think Lucas Bravo has lovely kind eyes. They haven’t really given his character much depth but hopefully they will next season..?

I'm sure I’ve seen Camille in a L’Oréal ad back in the day, she looks so familiar

View attachment 2015574
he went out with Kerry Katona when he was 19, I don’t think he has a whole lot going on upstairs tbh. I can’t imagine them discussing the works of Rousseau over a Merlot in the evening

• Haha
Reactions: 5