Emily Clarkson (em_clarkson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see where @Sniffing Eggs said anything in defence of clarkson though…? To quote;

“I don't believe that PH and MM have been entirely truthful to the British public, on a LOT of points.

I don't think it's bullying to question their actions or behaviours. Especially in the years that DOE and HMTQ were so elderly/frail.
Of course, Emily is the victim here”

How is that defending clarkson or his comments? If I’m not mistaken, sniffing eggs is agreeing with me that there are some legitimate cricisms of MM. Nothing to do with clarkson or saying his recent column was one of them.

I referenced MM because… you literally did. In your comment. See BIB below???
I never said you were defending JC haha why are you arguing with me

I never said you were defending JC haha why are you arguing with me
no.. I know you didn’t… you said sniffing eggs was 😅😅😅 and I’m struggling to see where sniffing eggs defended JC

maybe let’s just move on since I don’t think we are understanding each other at all this evening 😂😆

no.. I know you didn’t… you said sniffing eggs was 😅😅😅 and I’m struggling to see where sniffing eggs defended JC

maybe let’s just move on since I don’t think we are understanding each other at all this evening 😂😆
I didn't say anyone was defending JC but ok

Soooo does the longest over egged pregnancy in the history of a pregnancy being over dramatised have an end date in sight ?? 🙏

she surely must be due in the new year ?.

Reactions: 6
Soooo does the longest over egged pregnancy in the history of a pregnancy being over dramatised have an end date in sight ?? 🙏

she surely must be due in the new year ?.
Well she announced it in September sooo would’ve been around 3 months then…

So my guess is we can expect her tell-all birthing video and reel about how we all should accept our post birth bodies because it’s done an amazing thing and maybe a close up of her stretch marks.. around March time maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry, it seems you think I was replying to you. My response in reference to questioning behaviours was directed towards Sniffing Eggs... I didn't read your message as you said it was a spiel so I presumed off topic so didn't read it...

Edit to say I don't even know why you're talking about MM in a response to my comment it's just not relevant to my point
Wait, what?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well she announced it in September sooo would’ve been around 3 months then…

So my guess is we can expect her tell-all birthing video and reel about how we all should accept our post birth bodies because it’s done an amazing thing and maybe a close up of her stretch marks.. around March time maybe?
Great..something to look forward too 🙄

Reactions: 2
The part where I mentioned questioning MMs behaviour was a response to you saying its valid to do that, I was saying that JCs comment was going further than questioning behaviour
no one has said clarksons comments were valid criticisms though, I think that’s where we are all getting confused

Lalala explain has defended emily Clarkson on her stories . I think it’s really sad what her dad has done tbh . I feel for Emily a bit , imagine your own dad behaving like that?
lalalaletmeexplain is another dodgy character. And she has a weird relationship to Em and Alex, almost weirdly deferential.

I remember she raged against sweaty Beaty because the asked for her name etc for a return or something to that effect. Someone must’ve messaged her later and pointed out Em was a brand ambassador for them, and she put up a grovelling story about how much she loved em and how it wasn’t a reflection on her just a specific issue she was having. Maybe it’s in her thread.

she als tried to report tattle to the police, claiming her address had been posted on here and made an account IIRC - it’s a crazy read

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She said early 2023 for due date, I'm sure they were around half way when they announced.
yeah, i'm pretty sure she. announced it later than being three months pregnant - she said she'd had to ensure her bump was hidden for a few months to avoid people noticing, so it wouldn't surprise me if her due date was January/February kinda time. and despite her warning people not to share any pregnancy/birth experiences that weren't positive because she is "vulnerable" and doesn't want to hear any "horror stories", given the way she has described her sickness in vivid detail on a daily basis - which could very much be a "horror story" pregnancy experience for many, especially those who struggle with emteophobia - she will absolutely film reels and video the birth, and share every step in graphic detail, regardless of her birthing experience, and how it may impact others who are pregnant, or considering having a baby, people who may be feeling anxious or vulnerable about giving birth themselves! she will share it under the guise of doing her followers a huge favour, by sharing her experiences to prepare them, totally overlooking the fact that she was blocking anyone who sent her DMs with anything other than reassurance and "you got this girl!" positivity. but it doesn't matter, because as always, it's all about HER. same with her not wanting to hear about people's experiences with newborn babies not sleeping or feeling tired and not having the time to read three books a day - guaranteed she will be sharing her own experiences of struggles with sleep and colic and - in the future - tantrums etc, with no consideration of her own previous requests that people only share their positive experiences! 🙄🙄

equally, i genuinely feel so sorry for the children of all these influencers and content creators who gave every private detail of their childhood shared with the world - but even worse, videos of their birth! not that giving birth is a taboo subject in itself, but a baby cannot give consent to have their birth shared online, and Em has been exploiting her daughter for brand work and sympathy since before she was even born, so i dread to think of the exploitation she will be put through when she is born, all for the sake of content and financial gain, and no consideration to the future impact it will likely have on her daughter's mental health and wellbeing, even applying for jobs etc, knowing everyone interviewing her has potentially witnessed her birth, seen baby photos of her in the bath or read stories about her potty training etc. i genuinely believe that in the future, the exploitation of children all over SM by their influencer parents will be deemed child abuse, with endless stories of kids suing their parents for essentially forcing them to grow up with no privacy, even in their own home, constantly performing as if their entire life is a stage show. 🤷🏻‍♂️

plus the fact that Em has previously stated that she hates being known as "Jeremy Clarkson's daughter" - which arguably she actually uses to her benefit and definitely gave her an advantage in terms of boosting her career - but she won't put it into context, in the sense that her own daughter may very well grow up to rest being known as "Em Clarkson's daughter" and "Jeremy Clarkson's granddaughter" having grown up in the public eye she will always be associated with the Clarkson family, as opposed to having the opportunity to form her own identity. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Fully agree with the comment above that once Em has given birth she will share every detail of her labour and then motherhood - the good and the bad (mainly the bad because she is just desperate for sympathy and to be the hero) - with zero regard for how negative stories may make prospective parents feel. I’m not saying it’s always bad thing for people to hear about the hard parts of childbirth and parenthood, but it’s bloody hypocritical of Em to essentially ban any followers from messaging her anything but positive advice but then go on to blab about whatever she likes in respect to becoming a mother. She’s already doing it with the constant morning sickness stories. She will say it’s her right to post what she wants on her page. She said similar to Alex Light on their podcast when Alex was upset about people messaging her about how her stories on egg collection could be/were triggering to her followers. Em said to Alex that she should be happy and it’s her right to post about that, and people should be happy for her. That may be true, but it’s bleeping ignorant of Alex not to consider who makes up her followers (a lot of people recovering from EDs IIRC) when posting about fertility and egg collection. Same goes for Em with her incessant moaning about pregnancy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I meant the other one, her podcast chum (with the pregnancy/egg harvesting) but probably her husband too now you mention it. Things seem tense at Casa de Clarkson 😬
They don't like each other! There's definitely a nasty I'm better than you vibe on their podcast with them both talking over each other and trying to be funnier...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I meant the other one, her podcast chum (with the pregnancy/egg harvesting) but probably her husband too now you mention it. Things seem tense at Casa de Clarkson 😬
tbh, it's probably pretty tense between Em and podcast Alex, with that article by Jeremy Clarkson, as Alex likely immediately created a reel slating him for his derogatory and misogynist comments - as she reacts to any man making such vile comments about women in the media - with all the usual spiel about bullying etc, only for Em to stop in and veto her posting it, begging her not to be mean about daddy Clarkson, playing the victim role, all "vulnerable" and "sick" and "pregnant", and demanding Alex be a supportive friend - hence the typed out statement which twisted the narrative, all about "bullying" and Em not being responsible for her father's opinions. it genuinely wouldn't surprise me if Em demanded to read what Alex wrote before she shared it in her stories, and told her it must be typed, because she didn't trust Alex to talk about the scandal in her stories without implying that Jeremy should be held accountable and apologise. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Em has been very quiet on SM ever since that article was published, so there is definitely some tension behind the scenes, as she wouldn't usually wait this long and miss an opportunity how pregnant and nauseous she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.