Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to her dog with jake
She abandoned him at her mums house and barely ever sees him. Angers me so much when I think of what I went through when I lost my dog and then you see what Jake went through when he lost him and she just treats Cody like an accessory.

Reactions: 13
She abandoned him at her mums house and barely ever sees him. Angers me so much when I think of what I went through when I lost my dog and then you see what Jake went through when he lost him and she just treats Cody like an accessory.
I don’t get why Jake doesn’t get Cody now? Like surely it makes sense for him to have him?

I don’t get why Jake doesn’t get Cody now? Like surely it makes sense for him to have him?
Emily doesn’t think of what is best for anyone only what is best for herself. I saw he commented on his recent video that he would talk about what happened with Cody in the next video he makes with Emily.

Reactions: 4
Other ones Amber Knight, she’s lovely don’t know what she’s doing round Emily, she’s just started YouTube full time so might be that
I think Talia is lovely too. Not sure what makes her an Emily clone. She’s very real when things don’t go right in her life unlike Emily who acts like everything is perfect

Lol her “article” on the Daily Fail only got 2 comments. Dear Emily, you are not famous, no matter how hard you try!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Talia is lovely too. Not sure what makes her an Emily clone. She’s very real when things don’t go right in her life unlike Emily who acts like everything is perfect
I actually really like Talias videos. Think she’s nice and genuine!

Reactions: 3
Ok so apparently I live under ground...
I did not know her ugly woman of a boyfriend was from busted haha.
I thought she found him in a soup kitchen 😂😂😂😂
Ps I don’t have her on Instagram and barely watch her tit videos anymore, just like to read on here about what a dick she is 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her little sister is such a spoilt brat. I know she is only a child but she has become very unlikeable through Emily's influence.

Reactions: 11
Her little sister is such a spoilt brat. I know she is only a child but she has become very unlikeable through Emily's influence.
I know people keep saying that her Mum comes across as "really nice", but I'm sorry, she raised an absolute spoilt brat and is now doing it all over again with Sophie.

Reactions: 9
I don’t really know much about talia except the about whole Brooklyn Beckham drama

Reactions: 1
Her new insta story. ‘Ask me your JAKE questions’

Once again using a situation from years ago to gain views and no doubt paint him in a bad light.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.