Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was very quick to wish Chris Bourne a happy birthday, but when it came to her actual boyfriends birthday it was a picture all about her. I guess we know which Bourne Brother she'd prefer.

Made me lol how James' ex got in there first on his picture, but Emily had to say how "hot" he was. Sure, Emily.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The comments on her video are really bad. Lots of people saying that they turned it off because of James shouting in the background.

Reactions: 5
Her trying British sweets video is so BORING, she's with the least charismatic person ever so every single reaction is the same and she's just comes across as fake and try hard, gives off the vibe that she wants him to fancy her as well because she's so great and hilarious 😂 James laughing and clapping was so obnoxious and embarrassing I literally would have cut it out if I was her. He makes no sense it's so cringey how hard James trys to be funny and relevant 🤢
I used to know him personally - he’s like that... he’s just full on and strange, like embarrassingly strange trying to be cool

Reactions: 3
She was very quick to wish Chris Bourne a happy birthday, but when it came to her actual boyfriends birthday it was a picture all about her. I guess we know which Bourne Brother she'd prefer.

Made me lol how James' ex got in there first on his picture, but Emily had to say how "hot" he was. Sure, Emily.
anyone else think it's inappropriate to call your potential future brother-in-law hot ???

Reactions: 10
Been picky here but her laugh is really annoying. Sounds so fake!

Reactions: 7
Only 12,000 views on her McFly vlog...ouch!:LOL:

I skipped through it fairly quickly, seemed very dull and so embarrassing. I don't think she even mentioned James' connection to them?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the f is that video James posted of them? Is it meant to be funny? I don’t understand it. They just look stupid. Strange that he would post the video and tag her after months of barely acknowledging her online. Somethings definitely you with those two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.