Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody know how much Emily’s apartment costs? I saw the advert for the place Lucy is moving to and she will be paying £2600 per month for a 3 bed apartment in Stratford but I believe she will be living alone (one bedroom looks huge and the other two look really really small so I can’t see her living with other youtubers in there). Just wondering how much Emily’s is in comparison to that

Reactions: 3
I hate those assumptions videos. It's just a way for YouTuber's to try shake off criticism and turn it into "I'm so great, and perfect blah blah blah".

• Heart
Reactions: 10
it's crazy how she has all that money and still goes to rubbish clinics for her lip filler!

Reactions: 4
Her lips!😱 But no filler you guys!!! So natural. So Emily.
Why can’t she just wear a top? Like there is nothing wrong with wearing a crop top but you’re posting this online forever...... do we think her and James are actually done which is why she’s stepping up the attention seeking?

Reactions: 7
James uploaded one of his tiktoks to his insta stories, a voice over thing saying how 'they thought having so many girl friends and a girlfriend would mean they'd all get along but no'
After the weird one Emily done the other day, I wonder if they have planned them to attract attention/ engagement from people questioning if they are together still OR if they are actually being passive agressive with eachother?

She can’t even say “it’s just a Tik Tok guys chill” because she’s literally written “accurate” in the title...

I cannot STAND the way she constantly flicks her hair back. Nobody will ever love that girl as much as that girl loves that girl 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Any TikToks make me cringe unless it’s a child under 11 but NOTHING makes me cringe more than Emily Canham doing. She’s far too old, don’t even get me started on James doing them 😩

Girl is obsessed with herself

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did she not post this the other day? Re uploaded because it didn't get enough views?
Screenshot_20191116_230045_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg

Did you see that she posted pictures from her sisters baby shower on her stories yesterday then deleted it? She’s so disrespectful to her sisters wishes. It’s obvious she doesn’t want her life splashed around the Internet. But just wait until Emily tries to cash in on her nephew with a spon con from Mother Care or something. She would sell her soul for some freebies or money.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did you see that she posted pictures from her sisters baby shower on her stories yesterday then deleted it? She’s so disrespectful to her sisters wishes. It’s obvious she doesn’t want her life splashed around the Internet. But just wait until Emily tries to cash in on her nephew with a spon con from Mother Care or something. She would sell her soul for some freebies or money.
Mothercare have gone into administration so don’t worry about that [emoji23][emoji24]

• Haha
I don't know much about her but I struggle to think what on earth she has in common with her bf.

She is so young that she's not even from the generation that would've listened to Busted as a teenager (I loved them when I was 12/13, I'm now 29). I doubt she even remembers them.

Bit sad on his part to be dating a 23 year old when his two bandmates are married, settled down with children. He def just doesn't want to grow up. Assuming she is with him for the money/houses in LA etc?? Can't think why else.

I don't know much about her but I struggle to think what on earth she has in common with her bf.

She is so young that she's not even from the generation that would've listened to Busted as a teenager (I loved them when I was 12/13, I'm now 29). I doubt she even remembers them.

Bit sad on his part to be dating a 23 year old when his two bandmates are married, settled down with children. He def just doesn't want to grow up. Assuming she is with him for the money/houses in LA etc?? Can't think why else.
I always presumed that the only reason she's with him is literally as a stepping stone to McFly as she always dubbed herself the ultimate fan girl of McFly. I always thought of it more as a public image thing, like if you were obsessed with Harry Styles from One Direction and started going out with Liam 😂

I always presumed that the only reason she's with him is literally as a stepping stone to McFly as she always dubbed herself the ultimate fan girl of McFly. I always thought of it more as a public image thing, like if you were obsessed with Harry Styles from One Direction and started going out with Liam 😂
But is she even old enough to have been a McFly fan when they were huge? I remember them being big around 2005-2007, would she not have been really young then? But yeah maybe just to have that connection

It's just bizarre. I know James has a lot of money as he's a songwriter so maybe it's the money, connections and the LA life style :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.