Emily Canham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched that vlog. I don't even know where to start...

"So, like yeah... I'm dating someone from Busted"
"You're on the vlog guys"
"Are we going side stage? Are we going side stage?"

She's just so cringe worthy and absolutely loves herself. You'd think she was going out with Justin bloody Bieber or something.

That fake laugh she does, and the way she loved the attention when he was slapping her. So full of her own self importance.
By insisting on being "side stage" she actually had such a tit view! Sophie Turner was at the front of the stage with the other "commoners". I bet she was raging afterwards that she missed out on standing near Sophie!

Reactions: 1

She's just so cringe worthy and absolutely loves herself. You'd think she was going out with Justin bloody Bieber or something.

That fake laugh she does, and the way she loved the attention when he was slapping her. So full of her own self importance.

Soooo cringeworthy. She would not even be going out with him if he was not in Busted, which isn't even that worthy of writing home about.

Reactions: 2

This is why I think she's only dating him for the lifestyle and to say she's dating a band member. I mean obviously she lives a decent lifestyle without that, but I think she thinks dating him will open more opportunities for her. She can tag along to any events they get invited to or hopefully meet more 'famous' people.

Reactions: 3
This is why I think she's only dating him for the lifestyle and to say she's dating a band member. I mean obviously she lives a decent lifestyle without that, but I think she thinks dating him will open more opportunities for her. She can tag along to any events they get invited to or hopefully meet more 'famous' people.
I completely agree with you. She is definitely looking to up-grade from James. The only thing is, I don't know who else would take her. I don't think she's pretty at all, she has ruined her face with fillers, and her personality leaves A LOT to be desired.

Reactions: 5
Ew she is so desperate for fame it’s gross. I don’t even watch her videos but she seems so fake and stuck up I can’t believe people enjoy watching her. Even seeing her face irritates me.

I’ve watched a few videos before and didn’t mind her, then I didn’t and when I went back I couldn’t believe how far up her own arse she was!

And now she’s dating the not so good looking one from busted 🤔.

If I see her name I automatically think: fame hungry, money hungry, attention seeker, twit

Reactions: 4
I can’t keep up with her latest ‘best friend’. It’s usually just some other youtuber who she’s spent a moderate amount of time with lately. Whoever she can get to tolerate her presence short term.

Reactions: 8
I can’t keep up with her latest ‘best friend’. It’s usually just some other youtuber who she’s spent a moderate amount of time with lately. Whoever she can get to tolerate her presence short term.
They all look the exact same too! Lucy, Misha and Talia could all be the same person!

Really want to know what happened with Liberty.
The real tea. None of this green matcha I want the REAL TEA!!

Reactions: 6
Ok so males & females can just be friends I get that but like idk this interaction just sits a bit funny🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe just me but with your boyfriends brother or whatever idk it’s strange.
She’s such an idiot - I can’t tolerate her at all 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ok so males & females can just be friends I get that but like idk this interaction just sits a bit funny🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe just me but with your boyfriends brother or whatever idk it’s strange.
She probably wants to try and pull the more attractive Bourne Brother, because Chris is gorgeous and a bit Thor-like in looks, which does a lot for me. Whereas James is a middle aged muppet chasing girls young enough to be his daughter. 😂😂 Chris just seems to want a holiday. 😂😂

Reactions: 7
She probably wants to try and pull the more attractive Bourne Brother, because Chris is gorgeous and a bit Thor-like in looks, which does a lot for me. Whereas James is a middle aged muppet chasing girls young enough to be his daughter. 😂😂 Chris just seems to want a holiday. 😂😂
She’s such an idiot - I can’t tolerate her at all 🤦🏻‍♀️
It does just seem very odd???? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also feel like this was a same beg for a company to see and be like WELL SEND U TO BALI!! 🙄
Which what I don’t understand is these people can afford to go but will most likely not til they get it offered for free🙄

Reactions: 7
B7C20D0E-3C97-4A52-81C3-8096A4F46E4D.jpeg

That dude looks like he’s trying to suck my soul out with his dead eyes 😱😱

But what I came to post 🤣😂 she’s n sending people to her “tictok”
I’ve never heard her promoting this before?
Her latest vlog was painful to watch, she’s so full of herself it’s shocking.

View attachment 24181

That dude looks like he’s trying to suck my soul out with his dead eyes 😱😱

But what I came to post 🤣😂 she’s n sending people to her “tictok”
I’ve never heard her promoting this before?
Her latest vlog was painful to watch, she’s so full of herself it’s shocking.
I wonder if Tiktok is maybe playing influencers to join and/or advertise it?
I don't really get how its popular...it seems like something that would be cute/fun for kids or teens but thats it. 😂

I don't really get how its popular...it seems like something that would be cute/fun for kids or teens but thats it. 😂
Yep, They did, Chris Ingham 😐
Joe Sugg.
I can’t remember who else but a lot of the younger ones were in on it last year but I thought they changed the name of that app.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Yep, They did, Chris Ingham 😐
Joe Sugg.
I can’t remember who else but a lot of the younger ones were in on it last year but I thought they changed the name of that app.
Did they pay Chris to do it? Pretty sure he said it was bc Isabelle had said about it?🤷🏻‍♀️ (Still his were exceptionally creepy) But they did partner esp to start off with with teen influencers (dance moms cast etc, Annie Leblanc) when it was originally musically.
I just think she feels like it’s another platform that gets different people interested, it’s not difficult to get on the “for you” page which comes up to everyone etc.. bc it’s not like she promotes it anywhere else. & say she titled her backstage @ summertime like “omg boyfriend is playing with Jonas brothers” or smth and half of them were literally asking who it was/which one so obviously different audience to those who know/knew of busted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.